CHAPTER 44

Dinner was served and since Aahil was talking to mom, I decided to continue his vlog, and as I was showing the food my eye fell on his phone and I said to the people who would watched the vlog, noo look, as lock screen I have our photo, I said showing my phone, and I didn't even finish saying the sentence that he adds, "Areee yar tum dil ke andar ho (Areee you are inside the heart)", he said showing me the home screen with our photo, tum din ba din kuch zada hi possessive nhi ho rahe (you're not getting possessive day by day), "Haaa! Abi to tumne muje possessive dekha hi nahi (Haaa still you haven't seen me possessive), accha g... (ohh siiii), "G, g...( yes, yes..)", "Ohh but really everything is good", said Arsalan, "Your mum speaks very little", said Aaahil addressing to me, hahahah mom talks a little that Aahil says she doesn't talk, "No no ahahaha, among you young people I don't have much to say so I'm listening", replied mom, "Guys, don't you have to go live?", asked Izma, true!  Even yesterday we didn't go live, "Let's finish eating and connect later", hmm okay. We had almost finished dinner, Arsalan got a call, so he came out of the place to answer it and as Arsalan went out Izma said, "Hume chorke, hume chorke", she said laughing and pointing her hand at Arsalan who was leaving, Izma how much you are exaggerated, "Areee when Bahi leaves like this, you start crying", haaa me to rhou ghi na mera jaanuuuu (haaa I should cry, my love), I said looking at Aahil who was surprised that I called him like that in front of everyone.
After dinner we were placed in a quiet place, and we had been live for about half an hour, we had to leave for the mountain in about half an hour now it was 10.15pm, we had also covered ourselves with scarves that had given us by the stuff from the restaurant, Aahil but in Turkey it is very cold at night, "Well yes, here the climate changes from morning to evening", ewe hi math karo haa, sab samaj ati hai muje (don't do that, I understand everything), I said looking into his eyes, since we were live on the phone then we were so close I could feel his warmth, "Haha, to ao na yar (Haha, then come to me)" he said softly and opened his arms to hug me, tumhe pata hai ke tumhary ankhen bhot pyari hai (you know you have beautiful eyes), I said without taking my eyes off him, he wanted us to be under the same scarf but everyone was looking at us so that was not possible, "Mom nahi dekh rahi (mom is not looking at us), he said very low voice, i understood from his lip, so i came a little closer to his chest show me a little bit more as well to the camera but i moved  right away, “Areee yar ese karna tha (Areee I wanted to do this)", he said closing his arms to hug, tume me itna maru ghi na (I'll tear you apart), "Sapna tha ye...t-shirt ke andar se tum ao ghi ohhhhh (it was a dream...when will you slip into my shirt ohhh)", he said with the desire to win me over, hayyy hayy schiii schii, I said to annoy him, "Isilye to mene ek bari t-shirt kharidy hai (that's why I even bought a baggy shirt)", khaaaa hai (where), "Dokhau gha me tume hahah(I'll show it)", itny si hu me (I'm small like this), I said making the small hand gesture, "Haaa to me bi tumhare sath hu hu gha t-shirt me (haaaa and I too will have to fit in that shirt)", Astaghfirullah!, "Haaa Astaghfirullah, btau me kya chal raha hai (yes astaghfirullah, I say what is being discussed )", btao tum batao (say something  you give it a try!), "Acha acha hahha (yes yes hahaha)".  I ask you questions and you answer me, okay?, "Okey okey", the first question is;  do you think ke me live me fake hu or real life me different hu?, "Nhi to (no)", I'm the same, like copy, "Haaa, bilkul, jese live me bath karthi ho wese hi real life me (haaa you're identical to how you are in live)", so I'm same?  "Haaaa", okey then ye to theek ho gya, ab appearance pe ajate hai, live mein me kese dikti hu or real life me? (okey this is fine, now let's get to the appearance, how you saw me live and how I am in real life), "Real life me acchi lagti ho or ab to pas hoti ho to or bi acchi lagti ho (In real life you are more beautiful, and now that you are also close to me I like you more)", tume kya lagta hai ke me nikba ke baghir kesi hu (how do you imagine me without nikab), "Well you will surely be beautiful, very beautiful", agr for example hamary engagement ho yae to tum muje nikab ke baghir...( if for example we get engaged you will see me without nikab ...), "No no I want to see you directly on the wedding night", he said interrupting me, so you won't look at me first, "Maya I fell in love first of all with your eyes, with your childish behavior with your voice, so when I see you completed that will be a different love", to tum kya waqe me hi muje ruksti se pehle nikab ke baghir nhi ​​dekho ghe ?  (So ​​really you before ruskti don't want to see me without nikab?), "My love for me that's not the priority", I thought you can't wait to see me..."I want to keep everything private in the sense I want you be mine alone, no one else knows what I have done with you", and who else should know?, "I want to do all the simple ceremonies, only between the family", wait, I have to show you a video of this man who sees his wife without nikab for the first time and....look, I said showing him the phone, "Par ye kiss khahi or ho ghi (but this kiss will be somewhere else), he said signing his lips since in the video after her husband took off her nikba he kissed his bride's in forehead, Aahilllll ufffff, I nudged him, "Haaaiiiiaaaa, kya galat kaha mene (what did I say wrong), "We have to leave guys", Izma came to tell us, "Okey guys today I'm posting the vlog, now we have to leave and for tomorrow you'll see some crazy tik toks", you'll also see some nice photos with our matching outfits, I said interrupting him, "Haaa yes yes there will be a lot, now i edit the vlog and in 1 hour you should have it", alright guys byeee, i hope you enjoyed, i hope we managed to make you smile, "Allaha Hafiz guys", and he turned off the live and headed to car, "Dehan se raat bhot hai (be careful it's dark), there may also be insects", rukoo rukoo, mera intazar to karo, (wait, wait, wait for me a second), "Do Idr hath (give me your hand here )" he said and i passed  my hand to him, and tried to get out of the trees alive. We were reaching the car, standing next to each other, "I sit in the middle I need to sleep," Izma said, "I'll be with you of course," her husband said laughing, hahaha the couple i said making fun of them, and the two of them started talking to each other, Aahil, tum driver ke sath betho ghe?  (Aahil will you sit with the driver?), "No no I'll sit with the driver, Aahil is in the back with you", replied my mom, no no mom I didn't mean like that...I said embarrassed, tumhara kaha dehan hai (where is your attention), I said pushing Aahil, "Ha to me kya kaho (haa what can I say)", kuch bi kaho..kaho to sahi kuch (anything but tell me something), "Yaha tum buth uta ke le jae ghe (the monsters will take you away from here)", haaaaaa dra kiu rahe ho (Why are you scaring me), I said groaning and taking his arm, "He is joking", said Arsalan, and after a few more steps we reached the car.  Aahil and I had to stay at the back so he got in first and since the car was high he gave me his hand so as not to risk it, then Arsalan and Izma sat in front of us and in front of all it was mom, Aahil immediately started editing the vlog while the married couple started posting the stories on insta and i scrolled a bit on tik tok.

  Aahil and I had to stay at the back so he got in first and since the car was high he gave me his hand so as not to risk it, then Arsalan and Izma sat in front of us and in front of all it was mom, Aahil immediately started editing the vlog while...