CHAPTER 39

A few steps after i saw Aahil, two guards and other men were waiting for us, the two of us looked into each other's eyes for a short time but it seemed enough to sink more into each other's love. Journalists kept taking pictures, asking questions, there were people around us, now I understood how celebrities felt at the airport, it was always nice to see all those people who loved you but up to a certain point, now for example we wanted to go straight home and not sit here waiting for Aahil to reply to reporters. Aahil took two steps towards us and handed a bouquet of flowers to everyone, "For you" he said when he handed them to me, I immediately picked up the bouquet and thanked him, later at the request of fans who wanted pictures and of journalists Aahil and I had to model as he says, after about half an hour we managed to get in the car and leave to reach Aahil's house and from there to our hotel. I was sitting at the back with mum, in front of us were Arsalan and Izma and next to the driver was sitting Aahil, I was talking to mum when my gaze fell to the inside rear view mirror where Aahil was staring at me, only our eyes were saying a lot, he wanted me to look at my phone, he had texted me but since mum was close to me I just couldn't.
We got out of the car and I found myself in front of a beautiful house, opened the front door, Aahil's mother, grandmother and Abiha were waiting for us with open arms. "Asslam o alikum" said Aahil's mom hugging while grandma greeted my mom, "You are beautiful daughter" said Aahil's mom, thank you, thank you so much, after that I hugged Abiha very tight, in short time we three had become good friends Me, Izma and Abiha. You look gorgeous and super cute, "My brother has a great choice too!" she replied and all laughed and I turned to see Aahil who was blushing.
We had been home for about an hour, we had landed at 9 so by 10 we were already home, after resting and talking to everyone Izma and I decided to help in the kitchen to prepare lunch and so we could even talk to Abiha. I don't know why but Aahil wasn't talking to me... maybe he's shy I don't know, maybe he didn't like me in person... I don't know what the reason is or maybe it's too early for now, the only time today he has talked to was about the ring he bought me he wanted to take it back he told me he had to do something so i gave it back to him and haven't seen him at home since. "It's nice to see you here, meaning when bahi (brother) had told me about you, about 8 months ago, I guess the first few times when you met online and he told me about you, I didn't think this relationship would work out or that you would fall in love too," Abiah said as she was stirring, why was Aahil telling you about me? I asked as I cut the onions to add to the dough Abiha was stirring, "Aahil Bahi was already in love with Ezal at the first meeting" , Izma said with a smile while she was preparing the salad, "Bahi told me a lot about you, especially at the beginning of your relationship when you hadn't declared yourself yet, I remember he was always so impatient, he acted as if he was missing something , all day he was anxious", said Abiha, really he acted like this, I said wiping away tears as I cut the onions, "Why do you make my maya cry", said entering the kitchen Aahil, "We will never dare bahi", said Abiha laughing and reaching Aahil, meanwhile I got up to add the onions and said, don't worry, I can only help with these little things in the kitchen, and I added what I had cut, as soon as I added there was a second of flame of fire which is completely normal in the kitchen, In fact none of us three girls had been frightened except Aahil who I don't know how but in a moment, he pushed me behind to save me as I was the only one near the fire. Aahil it's not a serious thing, I said as i hit into Aahil's chest, and at the same time he said "Look out!", "O my goodness, in a moment, what confusion", said Abiha, looking at Izma who was already smiling her wicked smile, "What a scare, girls I got a stroke", said Aahil, i can see you've never been in the kitchen, I said pulling away from Aahil, "I've been there but...it was fire my lo--", "My love", said Izma and Abiha laughing, girls stop it!, I said as Aahil walked away blushing. But your brother is really that shy?, I asked to Abiha, "No maya I'm not, just wait a few hours" said Aahil who was outside the kitchen. Around 1pm all the lunch was ready, we sat down at the table and we all had lunch together, those families are really lucky who are numerous, it's so nice to be so many at the table and tell what we did during the day.After that we helped Aahil's mother clear the table, and Abiha started to make tea for everyone.I came into the living room and cut the fruit placed on the table at grandmother's request and served it to everyone. "Soon we should go live", said Aahil reaching the living room, I don't know if it was my impression or maybe it was like that but he avoided me, "You two can go", said Aahil's mom, it's ok aunty so I go, "Call me mom, just like Aahil and Abiha do", I nodded smiling, "Come on, let's go to the room", and I followed him.