CHAPTER 24

Izma, I have to tell you something too important, mom not.. "Mom not what?", eh yesterday I talked to mom about your relationship with Arsalan, but she doesn't like it and then she said that it's didn't okey with aunt too, so...."No! You're kidding" she said stopping, Izma don't worry, if not Arsalan then someone else, "But... Ezal, uff I like Arsalan", she said looking for a place to sit down as we were off to get to the bus stop.  Izma relax, come let's go to the park nearby so you can sit down, don't stress and I immediately took her to sit on the bench in the parck next to the bus stop.  "Me, Ezal... I don't know what to say", don't worry, I know it's difficult to accept but unfortunately that's the way it is... "And Arsaln? What did he say?", nothing he said... the girl who him like it is another, "I knew I shouldn't have fallen in love, these things aren't made for me", don't say that!  "Who is the girl he likes?", he didn't show me the photo but very soon there will be the engagement ceremony and my aunt so Arsalan's mother will come here... "Oooo nooo Ezal I'm terrible! Not physically but mentally, how could i fall in love with your cousin, surely i ruined our friendship as well", you didn't ruin anything!  He doesn't even know you like him so nothing got ruined.  "So now I'll have to see Arsalan get engaged..?", no Izma, it won't be like that.  Surely you will find a suitable person for you so don't worry, "Worry? Hmmm come on, the bus has arrived", hmm don't worry, don't stress too much.  Before getting off the bus, I reassured Izma again, she had shown herself to be strong but I knew she was terrible from the inside.  I got off the bus and reached home, Asslam o alikum mom, "Wa alaikum salam, you're early", she said while I put my backpack in my room and without answering I reached Arsalan's room who had already returned from work .  Arsalan, I want to know what you had to tell me yesterday, and then I too have to tell you something, "Wa alaikum salam", ohh sorry Asslam o alikum, now tell me right away what you wanted to tell me, "Ooo what a hurry! ", yes I'm in a hurry tell me now.  "I wanted to talk to you about Izma", hmmm I'm listening, "Ezal, I.. like Izma", What!  Yes!  Finally okey okey you made everything easier for me.  "Hmm what have I simplified to you why are you jumping", Arsalan I wanted to talk to you about this, but now listen carefully, I have a plan in mind.  "What did you do, what plan?", so yesterday I talked to mom about this because Izma had already told me about a week ago that she liked you okey so I first talked about it with mom and from there I found out that mom had it already mentioned to the aunt.  Now, the aunt has no problem, in the sense that she's fine with it if the girl is fine for you...so now, since I know that you two love each other, I would like to do something like this.  Today I told Izma that you are in love with another gi--- "Wait wait what! Why did you tell her this EZAAAALLL", stay calm and listen carefully, I said that today I told her that you like another girl and that very soon you will be engaged.  "But all of this isn't true... I don't know whether to be happy that Izma likes me too or to be afraid of everything you just told me", now I come into play, my plan is to tell aunt this thing, so she can come here... meanwhile Izma must be thinking that we all are there for your engagement, after aunt comes, we decide one day to go out iftary and you have to propose Izma when she will be thinking that it will be another girl who will have to become your fiancé instead it will be her.  "But? I have no words for...", words what!  It's a great plan!  You will see that everything will go as I planned.  She has helped me a lot in everything, she has been by my side in difficult moments, moments in which I had given up and I would have preferred to give up everything, she was the one who introduced me to Aahil, the person who brought me to life.  Thanks to her I was able to overcome so many fears, despite having my restrictions she managed to show me a beautiful world in her little one.  Compared to everything she made me discover, she made me realize what I'm going to do is nothing.  Yes, I'm sorry to have disappointed her so for the moment but I know that to get something you have to go through various moments so I'm sure that on the day of the engagement she will kill me when she finds out but I also know that she will be happier to become yours.  "What a nice thought you have, if that's why then I'm part of this evil plan of yours", he said laughing, great, now your job is to call  aunt, book her a flight, as soon as possible and the most important thing it's... when Izma comes these days, don't talk to her too much, don't be with her so the surprise will be more of a surprise.  "O my goodness, how much do you want to make us suffer", hahhaha you decide to take a look that after it's me and Aahil turn, if you move then mom and dad can think of me too, "So you're throwing us away, so you can get married in a hurry with Aahil,” he said laughing, if you think so!  "I'm very happy that you found the right person for you", ahhhhhh one more very important thing, you need to see Izma first...meaning first you have to see her face and t-- "No no, I don't I need it, first I'll propose her and then when we're alone then it's fine", yes also because you have no other choice since first she won't know anything about it, "Now let's see what mom says and then we'll think about what to do", okey so I'll let you talk to aunt and go to my room, I'll have to go live soon... today will be..., yesterday I wasn't able to, so today... uff look I'm going!  "Good luck! ", thanks Arsalan I need it, I said while i close the door of his room.  I changed and before the live mom had told me to prepare fruit salad for Iftary so I immediately went to cut all the fruit so as not to be late.  Since I was in kitchen, I also did the other little things, such as making the salad, the juice to drink, I even made the sauce to eat with the rice, as this morning mom was going to prepare rice and chicken and how last thing I cut the fries and made the dough for the rolls while mum was busying with the main meal.  There was still quite a bit of time left but I had moved on so that mom didn't have to do everything.  Before going live I decided to make rolls too so that mom could fry them 10 minutes before the iftary.  After all the work in the kitchen I went into the room and got ready for the live.  I went live from my account as I always have done after I replied to the comments and then Aahil send me the request which I accepted immediately knowing that he would scold me a lot.  Asslam o alikum, "Wa alaikum salam, why weren't you there yesterday?", Aahil, I completely forgot, I went home and fell asleep then mom woke me up because my classmate had come because we had to do a project together and I forgot about that too.  "....", why are you silent... sorry na muje bilkul jad tha, or phir mera classmate agya to mere zehan se nikal gya (sorry, i remembered, but then my classmate arrived and It had escaped from mind), "Classmate agya? (He had arrived?)", haaa larka tha..leikin us ke kya faraq parta hai...
( yes it was a boy...but what changes), "Nah nothing changes", so why are you so turned off?  "You could have informed me though", Aahil...wo to jab usne muje btaya ke wo mere live dekhta hai tab muje jad aya ke tum mera wait kar rahe ho ghe (Aahil... when he told me that he watches my live, at that moment I remembered that you were waiting for me), "Us ke batane par tume jaad aya! (So you remember because he reminded you!), Aahil... sorry dekho na sorry (Aahil... sorry look at me, sorry), I said grabbing my ears. "Bath sorry ki nhi hai bath ye hai ke tume muje btana chahye tha na (Sorry it's not the problem but you had to inform me), I completely forget, "So for you I can be forget?", But... then I also sent you a message and I also called you but you were busy so I didn't want to disturb you, "If I was busy, at that moment then you could have called me today, you had all day", Aahil , I was busy, and then I thought I'd talk to you directly live therefore...."And therefore", it's not such a serious one to argue about, "I'm not arguing but everything bothers me therefore..", I kept quiet at what he told me indeed we both stay silent for a while, he was watching and responding to comments while I was on the phone.  It wasn't a big deal but he wanted to argue and so now neither of us were talking... I'm sorry to hurt him but if I'm apologizing then... I let out a sigh and put the phone aside, and sat down stare at him while he was replying to comments.  "Ese na dekho nazar lag jhae ghi (Don't look at me so that evil eye exists)", biwi ki nazar nhi ​​kagti (wife doesn't have evil eye), "Httmmm I swear Ezal..", he said closing his eyes and putting his hand on his heart, swear what!  I told the truth, "Mery mothu, Aşkim, Canim, bitanem (my fat , my love, my darling, my one and only)", he said, all in a hurry while I was fixing my nikab, haaa jo bi hu, tumhary hu (yes, all I am, I'm yours), "You're in the mood this morning I see", don't be silly... tell me a little about yourself, I said setting up the phone.  "Pta nhi yaar..kiu matlab, har din tume dekhta hu to....or kisi ko dekhta hu to bore sa lagta hai, leikin tume dekhta hu to or pyar ata hai (I don't know why... I mean, every day I see you and... I also meet others but I get bored but when I see you I fall in love more I like seeing you)", I was listening to him very carefully, there was silence when he finished speaking, I was looking at him, and I laughed, even he can't take his eyes off me.  Hmm, "Hmm what?", hmmm hmm, "Tell me something", chup karo Ramazan me hai hum (silence we are in the month of Ramazan), "Uuuff naaaa....when are you coming here?", your connection is very slow, I don't see you but I only hear you, "Do you see me at times?", no I really don't see you I hear your voice very little.  We talked for a while but his connection was slow so we said goodbye and then it was already time for iftary so I had to say bye anyway.  Tonight I would have called him anyway because I had to tell him things that I couldn't tell in live so we could talk at that moment.