CHAPTER 29

I ran back from university because I was already late, and mom would have scolded me so much.  Asslam o alikum mom, I said as I open the door of the house, "Wa alaikum salam, did you see what time it is, you're super late, it's already almost iftary time", mom sorry, but I was late finishing the project,  you don't like my classmates coming home so I had to finish there that's why I was late, "I didn't ask you for an explanation, now go and change and come to the kitchen to help me", yes yes now I'm coming mom, i said entering in  the living room and in the meantime  aunt also joined us, "Why you scold her so much, she's only late but for a good reason" said the aunt, "She know she's not allowed to be out after 18:00  so all she has to do is within that hour" replied mom, oh yes I was wrong sorry, now I'm going to change so I can prepare iftary.  I walked into the room and threw myself on the bed, I was completely destroyed, the end of university period requires more commitment than expected.  I don't mind studying or talking notes but I hate projects, I don't understand why one has to be done every week, above all why it takes a lot of time.  "Ezal can I?" asked  aunt, knocking on the door and I immediately composed myself, yes, yes, aunt, come along, "You're tired, aren't you? Rest, I'll help your mother in the kitchen", no, that's not the problem, now I'll change immediately and come, don't worry, "Don't take seriously what your mother says, she's not always right", hahaha aunt, don't worry I'm fine, thank you very much, and then Izma will be waiting for us so it convinces us to prepare things and leave for iftary at their home, "Well there's still an hour left so we'll make it, I'm going out and you, freshen up and come", okay, I'll be right there and with this the aunt left the room.  I wore something traditional, and went out to help to pack and to make the last few things.  Mom but dad goes with us, I asked mixing the dough for the cake, "No, he come back  from work late so he won't be able to be there, I already informed Izma's mom and now that I remembered, you prepare something separate for him so when your dad comes back he can at least do iftary", hmm fine.
We reached Izma's house, she was without nikab and only had dupatta, at first i got a shock, and i immediately said going in first since that the others were  getting out of the car, but you are forgot about the nikab there too Arsa--, and stopped when I reconnected all the facts.  Today someone is lucky, I childishly said Arsalan who stood still after seeing Izma without a nikab, "Now let's go in, then you guys can talk calmly ," Izma's mom said.  So today you leave me alone..I said to izma entering the living room, "Ezal what are you saying, calm down", Izma said to me in a low voice, like what am I saying....I really want to annoy you today, I she said smiling, while Izma's mother called her to the kitchen, mom i also arrived, I said, "No, Ezal, don't worry, Izma is enough for me", mom replied, mom this is also my home so I don't need be formal, I said entering the kitchen, "Anyway, you do your own thing", she replied smiling, so tell me... I can already set the table.  We all sat down at the table and did iftary together, everyone was there, my aunt, my mother, Arsalan, Izma, her mother and father, it was uncomfortable but unfortunately I had to eat with the nikab.  After that the parents started their boring talk while Izma and I headed to the kitchen to give everyone  tea.  "The tea must be good, my mother-in-law is here too", hahaha it will be good, don't worry, another two minutes and we can serve it later, meanwhile Izma's phone rang so she went to answer it.  I decided to accompany the tea with the cake I had prepared, with biscuits and dried fruit, in the end I went to the living room to serve everyone, where is Arsalan I asked, "He's out, he'll be right there, he had to answer an urgent call ", okey then, I'm going to room with Izma.  I opened the door of Izma's room, to find myself in front of Arsalan holding Izma's hand, Astaghfirullah!  I said covering  my eyes with my hand, sorry I didn't know you were here, that's right, I said with my eyes closed trying not to hurt myself and leave the room, "Ezallllll...." said Izma, "How exaggerated" , Arsalan said and then I opened my eyes to find them in the initial position room, "Do you think that something changes for us if you look at us like that?", Izma said, but I was doing it for your privacy, "But what privacy with you.. come in", said Arsalan, I don't want to be too comfortable, "So what did you come here for?", first of all it's my best friend's room so I come and go when I want and secondly I wanted to tell you Izma if you came in live with me now.  Indeed, while, Arsalan comes in too... I promised Aahil that I'd be on time and then yesterday he asked me about you too, "Okey give me the time to do nikab that I'll arrive", very well my friend, you wear your nikba meanwhile I set the phone and decided our location.
Aahil: Asslam or ali--, he said surprised, Ezal: Walaikum salam, how are you?,
Aahil: I'm fine you tell me?
Ezal: we're fine too, since yesterday you wanted to talk to them too, so today I came to Izma's house on purpose,
Aahil: "Izzu how are you? Did you like the surprise...I didn't know about anything
Izma: No bahi... you hid such a big thing from me, I could expect it from Ezal but you let me down
Ezal: Aahil was just about to say it live by mistake
Izma: when you announced Arsalan's engagement, the next day I was flooded with messages like, 'When are you and Arsalan getting married?', 'Congratulations on the engagement', 'Are you the girl Arsalan is getting engaged to '.... and a thousand others like that, I was like there "No guys you have completely message the wrong person"
Arsalan: Guys but here in the comments people don't know what happened.  Now I'll explain that practically Ezal has decided to make a surprise for Izma.  It was a  short surprise which consisted in not telling Izma that she would become my fiancé .....
Aahil: but come on, it was beautiful!
Izma: beautiful!, and above all completely unexpected, besides that I could immediately sgam Ezal, for the things she said to me but I was too ...
Ezal: you were too depressed, you were mad in love of Arsalan so for you at that moment understanding was not a skill
Arsalan: she's my fiancé ehhh Ezal be careful, he laughed
Ezal: ohh yeah it's different now... i didn't want to hurt your fiancé's feelings of course not!
Aahil: guys but how much you have fun there all together, I'm bored here just knows
Ezal:  Aahil, Abiha is also there
Aahil: but you're not here though
Izma: you are romantic this morning bahi
Aahil: When ever I'm not my little sister
Izma: The thing I love about your lives is your continued love for her and her continued rejection for you
Ezal: when ever i refused his love, i asked To Izma raising my head to see her since i was sitting on the carpet while the two of them were sitting behind me on a sofa
Aahil: Guys in my opinion Arsalan and izma you should start to vlog after nikah because i see people are very interested in you
Arsalan: I had thought but all this takes time and patience
Aahil: I'll teach you everything is very easy, you just have to get used to it
Arsalan: All right then
Aahil: Have you already prepared everything for the nikha?
"Guys come, now you have to leave for home", said Izma's mother entering the room, okey, we'll be right there mom, give us 10 minutes and we'll be with you.  "Okay Aahil, many greetings", said Arsalan, "Aahil bahi you are fully invited to our nikah", said izma laughing, "I will do my best to be there", he repeated to Izma,  Aahil, so hurry up and come here because I i can't stand this distance anymore, "In Sha Allah soon my love", okay see you later Aahil, "See you later Aşkim (my love)  no sorry sorry mayaaa ( sweetheart)".
We arrive at home and as I was going to my room mom stopped me "We need to talk to you Ezal, now that we're all here", infects dad was there too now, tell me mom, "Come here and sit down", hmmm mom tell me.  "So after the nikha of Izma and Arsalan we want you too...", hmmm I said lowering my eyes, "I want you two to be happy at your home, so your dad and I have decided that after Eid we will leave to meet Aahil's family", what!  Really, "Yes, Ezal", said dad, "But your father won't be there because he has work so Arsalan will come with us", Arsalan will travel with us, how nice mom it will be wonderful, "We won't keep anything from you, no surprise so I tell you that Izma will come too", EHHHHHHH WHAT REALLY, I yelled with joy, "We have to book the flights so I hope we find them in time", said dad referring to mom, "Now tell this news though to Aahil who is more awaited than you", yes mom..but first I want to confirm with the flights, thanking I got up and ran to my room.  My pulse was racing, I couldn't stop jumping from the happiness , I finally saw Aahil, and finally they taked about us too, Izma, she already knew everything so at this time I didn't want to disturb her and immediately lay down in her bed to immerse myself in Aahil's dreams.