CHAPTER 42

We had been at Aahil's house for a long time, as he asked today I prepared the  pulao (rice with chicken), roasted chicken, salad and a dessert, for him, of course I needed the recipe and in addition Abiha and Izma also wanted to help me.  Lunch was almost ready, so Aahil and Arsalan who were busying themselves with something earlier they join us in the kitchen.  "How are things going?", asked Aahil, "Bahi you'll see that when you taste it, our Ezal is good in the kitchen", said Izma, "She told me she didn't know how to cook", "No, don't worry that when she wants to cook she is a good cook", said Arsalan, o my goodness how many compliments I get, I said smiling, "Can we do something to help you?", asked Aahil, "Sure you Arsalan cuts the tomatoes for the salad, while I am cutting the lettuce," Izma said pushing Arsalan towards her, you Aahil come here to add the ingredients for the roast mixture while Abiha  was taking care of the pulao mixture.  Aahil add a spoonful of salt, "Okey tell me when to stop", hmmm go go for now, then add the chilli, and slowly add all the spices  that are here, I don't want to list them, "Okey always a spoon?" , yes yes, I said mixing the dough with my hand and then apply it on the roast and as the last step put it in the oven for half an hour.  After 15 minutes the roast was in the oven, the salad was ready the pulao was at the last point, now I was occupying  about the dessert to be served.  Aahil I'm sweating, "Ohh love come and wipe your sweat", and I approached him, even here I said moving my face, "Hmmm come love", "httmmm, we are here", said Arsalan, like you two have no problem with my presence then neither do we, I said laughing, and clapped Aahil's hand, "If it's okay with you hahaha", Abiha said, okey okey now help me serve everything, you Izma bring dessert, Abiha, you bring the roast, I'll bring the pulao and what's left, guys, bring it to the table, right away!  “You have your orders miss,” Aahil said and as we left to get to the table.

"MA SHA ALLAH, you all did a good job", said the grandmother, thank you, thank you, "You did a really good pulao Ezal", said Abiha, thanks sister in theory we all did everything together, "Yes but you you were in control, you were really good," th...

"MA SHA ALLAH, you all did a good job", said the grandmother, thank you, thank you, "You did a really good pulao Ezal", said Abiha, thanks sister in theory we all did everything together, "Yes but you you were in control, you were really good," thank you all.  We were eating to finish the dessert, "It's yummy, this dessert", said Aahil in a low voice who was sitting next to me, thank you very much I always said in a low voice, "We have to go live soon", hmmm I didn't  want today Aahil,  i want to give family time, want to be with them, “What about me?”, you…Nahhh, “What like nahh, then it's okay…Enough!”, he said turning around, “What are you guys saying ", Aahil's mom asked, no no nothing I replied confused, "You were really good at cooking everything and obviously the others were good too", my mom said, ohhh how nice to hear a compliment from you, I said laughing, "You should cook more often at home too", hmmm now that I'm free from studying I'll devote myself more to the kitchen, meanwhile Aahil was getting up to leave, heyyyy what, I said taking his hand to stop him, "Tell me", what tell me, if I'm here then you're here too, "Ezal...", Ezal nothing and sit down everyone is watching you, "Aahil you have something to do", asked the grandmother, "Hmmm", he replied, and I pulled his hand to stop him again, "Hmmm no grandma I'm here with you", and he sat down, zada dil kar raha hi mujse dur rehne ka?  (You really want to be away from me), "To tum nahre kiu dikhati ho (Why do you throw tantrums)", to tum seh nhi sakte mere nahre (Can't you tolerate my tantrums?), and I got up at clearing away, "Accha sunoo to (listen to me)," he said as I went to the kitchen to set down the dishes.
I had finished doing everything, and now I was in the room with Abiha, in front of her I could take off my nikba and I also did it because she wanted to see me, we were talking when there was a knock on the door, I didn't have time to put on the nikab so i only covered my face, "I came to talk to maya-- to Ezal," he said correcting herself, Aahil...., I got out of bed and went out of the room, since we were on the second floor, I entered Aahil's room, but at first I didn't think, and he followed me and said "Kya hai yaar, bath to karo (what's wrong, why don't you talk to me)", ooops I don't know why i entered your room... I didn't think, "it's yours too", he said coming closer, don't come closer, I said since I was back to back while he was at the door, "Ohhh yes you're without nikab, look I'll go out and when you're done call me", okay Aahil go out now because I can't hold it anymore and i heard the door close so he was out, I went to the mirror and I I did nikab arranged properly, it only took two minutes, I didn't have the courage to call him inside, who put it into my head to go into his room why of all the rooms you really have to choose his...Ezal you're stupid I said puffing.  "May I come in?", yes Aahil, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to go live today", that's not it, I just wanted to spend time with the family, "It's great", shall we go out in the garden and have tea? , "Hmm why not?", and he moved to the door to open it for me, "After you miss", thank you and we went to the garden when Abiha brought the tea to us, and Izma and Arsalan also joined, "You did well join us guys,” Aahil said. 

We stayed, in the garden until late at night, In fact we even lit the fire, and talked a lot, it had also started to get cold so we had covered up too, I was looking at the phone when Aahil took my hand and started to warm it with his, I kept usin...

We stayed, in the garden until late at night, In fact we even lit the fire, and talked a lot, it had also started to get cold so we had covered up too, I was looking at the phone when Aahil took my hand and started to warm it with his, I kept using the phone, because I was posting the story with him, and I was looking at the stories that the others had posted, even though all three of them so Arsalna, Izma and Aahil were next to me and we had the same view I wanted to see the same the story, Abiha your story is missing, I said laughing, "I'm doing hahahaha."  After a while Aahil accompanied us to the hotel and stayed there with us until late, for tomorrow we had decided to leave to visit the Aladağlar it was a mountain, so we needed to order the hotel and book a car, because the trip would take long, and we were going to stay there for 2 days.  All this in one night is not possible, I said thoughtfully, "Also in my opinion, booking everything now will become difficult" said Izma while Aahil was on the phone, "Bahhh if not tomorrow then in two days we will be able to go" said Arsalan, I don't think so because this period is holidays and all the hotels will be full, "You're right---", izma is interrupted by Aahil, "Guys it's okay, tomorrow night the four of us and Ezal's mom will leave to reach Aladağlar", how did you do it?, I asked in surprise, "It doesn't matter how I did it, for tomorrow we have two hotel rooms ready and we also have tickets to visit the mountain", "so tomorrow we have to pack ?", asked Arsalan, yes my cousin I said laughing, "I hate packing", Arsalan always said complaining, don't worry, Izma will do it for you after all she is your wife, "You're right cousin Hahahha", Izma just threw me a pillow to make me stop while Aahil was looking at me with patient eyes, no Aahil I won't pack your bags, you'll have to pack them yourself, "Uffffaaa naaaa why!", he said throwing down the pillow that Izma had thrown at me, Ohhhh what do you all have with me why are you throwing pillows at me, I said laughing and throwing it back at Aahil.  After I don't know how but Izma and Arslan were concentrated in the phone on the bed while Aahil and I were always on the phone in terrace, I don't know why but suddenly there was a moment of silence which was given by the fact that we were concentrated on our phones .  After about half an hour I noticed while I was scrolling through tik tok an edit that fans had made on our today insta story...Aahil Aahil look how cute and how weird, "What happened", practically when you were holding my hand it was seen in one of the insta story that we did befor, very little but it was seen and the fans made an edit on that, I'm sending you the video it's too cute and then read the caption, "The first time our Ezahil touched hands", he read the caption laughing, my tik tok is just full of this insta story, "I think the fans enjoyed seeing our hands together" said Aahil with the evil smile, yes yes now get up it's already late Izma and I go to our room and then we'll see each other directly tomorrow night, "No no come to us tomorrow morning,  how I'll do the whole day by myself", Aahil do what you did before we came, "I can't concentrate  in something else", hmm now come on, that I'm tired and I want to sleep.  We exited Arsalan's room and the two of us reached our room while we say good bye to Aahil and after that we all went to sleep.