CHAPTER 56

More than a month had passed, my birthday was two days away, but everything hadn't gone as I had thought.  Two days ago Aahil and I had argued in live over something that was not very reasonable. The thing that bothered me the most is that he had allowed himself to leave the live and leave me there alone.  Since it's been 2 days, yesterday I also received his message with apologies because it was his mistake, I didn't expect Aahil to do such a thing, it was all so unexpected.
I'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything i have done to you and everything i've put you through.  You didn't deserve any of it.  i would do anything i could to make it up to you.  What i did was wrong, it was selfish, it was the dumbest thing i've ever done and i will always regret it. But i want you to know i love you so much and i always will.  Again, im sorry and i will forever regret what i did. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAYA❤️. 
To tell you better, we have to take a leap into the past, therefore exactly two days ago, therefore Wednesday.
Flashback
"I didn't say anything bad", Aahil how can you say live all this!  "That photo wasn't posted by me, it's not on my profile", but you are in that photo, and then we'll discuss it another time but not here in live, "I have nothing to hide Ezal", Aahil I didn't ask for an explanation!  I don't want to talk about it now, "You told me you were tagged on the photo of me with this girl, but that photo is old", Aahil, there are people here, this is our private issue, and you know I don't like discussing private things here, "I'm not arguing", Aahil as you well know besides positive comments and people here there are people  who don't like us so stop it now, are you exaggerating, "Am I exaggerating? I know what I'm saying and if I want to clarify things then I want to do it here in live", Aahil, dekho ab tum exaggerate ho rahe ho, tum dekh rahe ho na comments, please stop!  (Aaahil look you are exaggerating now, you too can see the comments so stop now), "What did I say wrong", Aahil, mere comments acche nhi hai is wakt please stop, me tume keh rahi hu na...ham akela nhi hai, hame log follow karte hai...kya example de dare ho tum (Aahil they are not commenting well on my live....we are not alone, people follow us...what an example we are setting for them), "Ezal... me kya karo (Ezal....so what do I do)", what does it mean!  I didn't ask you for an explanation about the photo, I jus--- "You mentioned the photo to me", if you let me speak Aahil...I just told you that I was tagged on the photo and nothing else, I didn't talk about the photo and nothing else you're the one who is exaggerating now, if I wanted to talk about the photo, I called you before the live but I don't care about the photo, I said raising my voice, "I'm not even giving you any explanations..I know I wasn't wrong then!", so now stop it, you can't argue like this in a public place, "Look, I'm leaving", he said leaving the live, I was shocked, indeed we were all, at first I didn't understand however since I was always in live for now I tried to calm the situation.  Guys it's nothing to worry about him, I always said shocked and confused, he was disturbed or maybe tired so he needed to relax, we all have these moments.  Now I greet you too and see you again with a new experience.  Thanks for following, see you, byeee guys, I said and greeted everyone  for two minutes and then turned off the live.  As soon as it turned off, Arsalan came running into the room, Izma called me, "Ezal, are you fine", Arsalan asked while I was already crying, "He was just angry, he didn't mean to hurt your feelings", but in all those people he left me alone, he left leaving the live like this, "Partner, bahi had no intention of hurting your feelings", Izma said from the phone since I was also on speakerphone with her, what do I care about hurting feelings, he didn't have to leave the live so, I said referring to both Izma and Arsalan, "Ezal come here and sit down", said Arsalan leading me to sit on the bed, "Partner I'll come to you immediately, you are not well now", said Izma, now I send a message to him,i said turning on the phone but i found myself being more shocked, HE BLOCKED ME ON WHATSAPP!!  I yelled, "What?", Izma and Arsalan yelled, how dare he block me, no no Izma you don't understand he blocked me, "Ezal relax, he was just angry", Arsalan said while I was crying desperately, "But you can't block someone like that", Izma said, I don't care what he did now he will regret, I said wipe away the tears, "Don't worry Partner, now I'm calling bahi", "In fact I'm calling too Aahil", said Izma and Arsalan, no guys, don't worry, now he realizes it by himself, if he calls you don't answer, I said reassuring myself, "Hmmm it's fine", they both said, you especially Arsalan don't change teams, don't try to answer or contact him, "Hmmm don't worry I won't do it, but now don't worry and don't stress", said Arsalan leaving the room, "Partner, I'll switch off too but don't worry and don't worry...Bahi will call you he was just angry at the moment", he pays me dearly for this! you can't understand he left me in live alone, you don't know in what panic I had to manage the situation, "I was in live too, but I assure you he didn't say it on purpose, he was just...he just wanted to tell you some explanations about the photo", Izma I..I don't care about the photo, he's my husband, I don't want to know anything about what he did and what happened in the past with him other than I know and I'm sure nothing happened, that was just an edited photo, "So you're not angry about the photo?", no Izma, I have immense faith in him, but I'm angry because he blocked me and exited the live, "Hmmm don't make decisions in a hurry", do you think I should?, "No, I know but I'll say it anyway", hmmm okay, "Don't cry and go to sleep besides bahi won't let you sleep angry", now even if he texts me I won't answer!  "Don't do that Ezal keep calm and if bahi calls you answer", hmmm I'll see, "Don't say that! And do what I told you", bhoo I'm going now I want to sleep so I switch off the call, "Okay, then tomorrow I'll call you to find out news", hmmm see you tomorrow and I switched off the call and took off the nikab and the veil.
Now back to the present, the situation was this, today was Friday, to his message from yesterday so Thursday, after making him wait a long time, I just replied with '🙂👍🏻', I didn't even go live, I don't know about him... In these two days I've seen so many people who weren't our fans literally they were waiting for this moment, I knew that many people think that I love Aahil just because he was famous, or rich and blah blah... many others think that I'm just using him and that I will never marry him, but they only know a part of our life, they don't know that he is my husband so i managed to conquer him and that now our relationship is different.  I saw how many people reacted to last time's live, it was evident that many people were happy, many were disappointed with Aahil's attitude, many even messaged me on insta and others mentioned in the videos, just to get some answers.  It used to be normal for people to think after our fight that maybe we would breakup but now he wasn't just my psychologist or someone I like but he had become my husband so everything is different now, even if we fight in the end we have to get back to one and the other.  This was what I was trying to explain to my mind.  Today he had texted me again to find out if I would connect but since I was busy all day at work I didn't answer the message so he called me, but I didn't want to answer so after numerous calls he sent me a message.  'Maya sorry na...just answer the call', he wrote this message, 'I'm busy now', 'Forget work, your husband is calling you', 'This husband didn't thought  two days ago before leaving me speechless in live', 'Ho ghi na ghalti, ab kya jaan lo ghi (I was wrong and I know but now enough)', 'Mar na du tumhe me (I would like to kill you) ','I publish a story on insta with tomorrow's time and I also write that you will come too', 'Aahil don't do it, I don't know if I have time', 'You have time, now we can talk directly on live', 'Me nhi a rahi live (I won't connect on live)', 'I know you will, nahre na karo (don't be capricious', 'haaa bas ab wohi nhi karu ghi...ek tum hi to the jo utathe the (haaa now I won't even throw tantrums anymore....you were the only one who could bear them)', 'Mery jaan even now I have no problem my love, tell me everything you want, mera baccha (my child)', he wrote but I was offline. In these two days, not only the fans, Arsalan and Izma had reassured  me, but also Abiha who, when heard the news, she called me right away, as well as her mother and grandmother, they called me, they scolded Aahil a lot, but that wasn't what I needed, because I will never forget how in panic I had managed the situation in live, my mom instead had agreed with Aahil but I didn't care much about it, so I didn't pay much attention, for now I had no desire to connect tomorrow, I was still thinking about it when my phone rang, it was Aahil who had posted the story on insta, I ran to see it and I found beyond the story  a photo of us, in yellow clothes, from the interview with Dilan with the caption,

 In these two days, not only the fans, Arsalan and Izma had reassured  me, but also Abiha who, when heard the news, she called me right away, as well as her mother and grandmother, they called me, they scolded Aahil a lot, but that wasn't what I n...

"For my Maya, sorry my love, I didn't want to hurt your feelings. You Know that I love you so much, and I care about you", I was no longer angry with him since he had sent me the message, in fact I was disappointed I wasn't angry only on Wednesday evening immediately after the live, Thursday morning I had already forgotten everything, but as he says now I just wanted to throw a tantrum so I really wanted to see him suffer like this! At least next time he won't do something like this again.