CHAPTER 45

We had already been in the car for almost an hour, I wasn't sleepy, Aahil was still working on the computer,  my mother was already asleep as well as Izma and Arsaln, it was already past midnight.  Aahil are you done?, "Yes almost, now I'm posting the vlog and I'm done", he said looking at me, but did you ever think that we would meet in real life?, "Sure, if not you then I would have come", ohhh, I said yawning, I like your curls, I said touching his hair, "Do you like me?", nahh not that, I said looking at where he was with his work, "Ohhh I found a girl too- -", you just try to look at some other girl I'll kill you, I'll just kill you, "Hahahaha calm down!", he said turning off the computer but turning on the phone to see if the vlog was published properly, my eyes instead they were full of sleep so without waiting for him I threw my head on his shoulder and fell asleep in seconds, "Are you comfortable?", he said, hmm hmm a lot, and after that I don't know what happened because i woke me up to the sound of the phone.  I saw outside it was already morning but before I could see out I saw the position I was in, I had my head resting on Aahil's shoulder and I knew this since last night I was aware of it, I had my arm in his arm and my hand in his hand, he was instead sleeping with his head resting on seat headrest , I wanted to take a picture of this moment because it would never come again, obviously that I would have kept the photo only for myself.

  I saw outside it was already morning but before I could see out I saw the position I was in, I had my head resting on Aahil's shoulder and I knew this since last night I was aware of it, I had my arm in his arm and my hand in his hand, he was in...

Izma and Arsalan instead were in worse shape, they were one on the other, somehow i had to be comfortable, the only decent  was the driver who was driving the whole night.  I slowly moved away from Aahil so that he could be comfortable, because his position didn't seem very comfortable to me, while i was out of his grip I decided to drink the water as I was thirsty, but a few seconds later, Aahil grabbed me again the hand, and it seemed strange to me, however, I continued to drink and after about 10 minutes they all woke up as the sun had begun to show itself.  "Günaydın (Good morning) maya", said Aahil crunching, Günaydın (good morning), "I slept really well today", said Aahil, "All we needed was that you could sleep well today", said Izma laughing, "Izzu you neh...", hahahaha, anyway guys we are really crazy, I'm realizing being together with you, "What's missing at the hotel, I'm hungry", said Izma, I swear but this girl is always hungry, how you say, "Aahil bahi, make her stop, it's morning and we're all hungry", "Inefect is right Izzu", So what can I say?  You ask the driver how much is left, but before Izma could ask anything the driver replied, "In 10/15 minutes we reach the hotel", listen!  Now you have to be patient for a few minutes, "You'll lose patience when you see Aahil bahi's story," Izma said looking at her phone, "What he posted, let's see," said Arsalan, oo my goodness what he posted , tell me Arsalan what is it..."Ohhhh nooo but it's cute naaa", noo how anxious let me see, I said taking the phone, Aahil if there is something wrong in your insta story then I'll kill you. He took the liberty of posting the story of when I was sleeping and he asked me if I was comfortable sleeping on his shoulder,… I'm speechless Aahil, at least I didn't come obscene, partner see next story, there's you two , "I saw partner...bahi you were recording us yesterday instead of sleeping, know that there will be a revenge for all this", "Hahaha i have to be careful then", you better Aahil, I said laughing.
Finally I can take a calm shower, I said entering in the hotel, "No no I'm going to take shower first", Izma no!  I'll go to the shower first, I said it before, I said going up in the elevator, "Me Ezal, I don't feel like waiting", "Aahil we go to our room anyway it takes us 10 minutes each to wash so we don't have any problem", said Arsalan, "Let's go indeed!" Aahil replied laughing, dressed in white, I said referring to Aahil, Izma you were hungry so have breakfast, I said referring to Izma and reaching our room, "I was hungry but I also want to relax", she said running into the room before me, "Izma don't try to go into the bathroom", I said while she was already near the bathroom, "Girls don't fight", said mom, "Oopppss too late I'm already in", said Izma, I couldn't force her, to out so I decided to open my suitcase and pulled my white dress with baggy black pants underneath, I decided on the nikab too with veil and shoes, waiting for Izma i decided to lie down on the bed and maybe sleep for 20 minutes because she wouldn't go out first.
After about an hour we all went down to have breakfast, "Do we have to leave immediately after breakfast?", asked Izma, "Yes! But first we have to get to the airport nearby where the helicopters are", said Aahil, "Why...wait we'll even go on the helicopter", asked Izma surprised, and how do you want to reach the mountain?, "Did you know?", of course, we're smart so we reasoned, "Mom, look what she's saying", said Izma complaining, "Come on Ezal, don't annoy her," said mom, why do I always have to stop?  Why do you always agree with her, "Because I'm right partner," said Izma, I huffed and Aahil said, "There's me who agrees with you and I'm ready to be wrong in front of you," I turned to see him, "Would you like me to pass you something miss", he said without looking at me, hmmm hmm nothing thanks for being available, I said continuing to eat.
Aahil me life ki fist snow ap ke sath dekhu ghi (Aahil I will watch the first snow of my life with you), I said, entering in Aahil and Arsalna's room, I had come to let me tie my shoes and then to tell him that we must wear heavy "Udar, California snow nhi hoti...ese to ho nhi sakta (there in California was never snow...so it can't be)", ap ke sath to pehli hai na (with you it's the first time), " Haa meri bi (my first time will be with you too)", Aahil ap please mere sath betna (Aahil you sit with me right?), "Ye hi ek dukh hai ke tumhre sath nhi beth pau gha (I can't sit with you naa)", why Aahil, "Because I have to be with the pilot..", muje nhi pata muje to betna hai ap ke sath (I don't want to know anything, I want to sit with you), "Idr kiu ahi ho? (Why you came here?)", muje shoe strings nhi badni ati, Izma or Arsalan niche hai or mom change kar rahi hai (I can't tie my shoes, Izma and Arsaln are down while mum is changing), "Ohhh yes you told me that you weren't capable, come on, I'll do it", the laces of the shoes I wear every day are already tied, these are new and made for the snow, I said sitting down on the bed, "Look, it's not difficult", he said starting to tie the shoes, muje nhi ate na warna me tume parshan nha karti (I can't tie them, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered you), "Parshan kesa!  (What a bother!)", acha Aahil put on the red jacket over it and take the gloves as well, "Hmm hmm, done! Wewere reaching the helicopter now "now I record a bit for the vlog and then we go down as well", okey okey. "Okey guys we are finally reaching the helicopter", said Aahil, Aahil ap please mere sath bethna (Aahil please sit with me), "Areee tum ye kiu bol rahi ho camera on hai (Aree why you say this the camera is on) ", Haa me to bolu ghi (haaa I will tell), "You see that girl will go with us", yess i see her, why with us?  We  paid only for 5 people, "She will go to accompany us", she will go for free, "Aree drop karne ke liye ja rahi hai (Areee only go to accompany us)", tum usi said kiu le rahe ho haaa (why do you talk so much about her), "Haaa to", and I stopped walking, "Aree yar do hath hai na do larkiu ke liye (Aree I have two arms for two girls)" he said returning  to pick me up and putting his hand on my back, tumhara me mhu thor du ghi (I'll tear you apart), "For which of the two reasons, why did I say this or why..", referring to his hand on my back, bakwaas nhi karo (don't say stupid), turn off the camera we have to sit in the helicopter, I said.