CHAPTER 48

This morning, we had fallen asleep at Aahil's house, we were too tired to drive another half hour to reach the hotel.  We arrived home around 4 in the morning it was now 10, I had slept great, I already felt very energetic and ready to start a new day.  I went to the window to pull the curtains away so that Izma who was sleeping with me could wake up, Good morning come on stand up and go change, "Good morning partner", she said munching and sitting up on the bed, below in the garden I saw Aahil who was wearing the traditional black dress, which we had to wear in the mountains, I immediately decided to go and change and put on the black dress too, and I ran to the bathroom to take a hot shower and get dressed.  "OHHHH MA SHA ALLAH, how beautiful we are today," Izma said as I came out of the bath, "Aahil bahi should see you like this, without the veil, without the nikab, fresh out of the bath with dripping hair and blush on your cheeks", hahaha don't be funny, and go get ready I'm going downstairs for breakfast in 10 minutes, "Don't you wait for me?", well I have to dry my hair so it'll take me some time, you get up and go get ready , otherwise I'll leave you here, "Okey okey then I'll go right away", she said entering in the bathroom.  I dried my hair with the hair dryer, it took me about 10 minutes, then I did a light make-up, and finally when Izma came out of the bathroom I put on my veil and nikab, "Are you ready ", hmm now I'm going, you'll be right down, "Okey put your dupatta on one side", I'm unsure whether to keep it on the side or around the neck, "Nahhh keep it on one side so it can see the dress", okey I'm going out you get ready and come down, I said closing the door of the room.  I came downstairs, mom was preparing breakfast, Asslam o alikum mom, I'll help you a little, "Wa alaikum salam beta (daughter), don't worry, I'm already done, go call everyone for breakfast", hmm mom well, i said coming out of the kitchen, i was going towards the garden to call Aahil when i found Abiha, “MA SHA ALLAH, you are beautiful, are you going to bahi?”, thanks, htmm well i have to call everyone because breakfast is ready, “Everyone...we are in the house not in the garden", she said smiling, stop it Abiha!  Now that I've found you come to the table, Izma is getting ready and then she goes downstairs with Arsalan and I'm going to call Aahil, "Ohhh today he's going to faint after seeing you", hahahaha let me go now, "What if you stay here a little longer? ", Abihaaaaa, I said laughing, "That's fine Mrs. Aahil, you can go", you're crazy, I said reaching the central door of the house to go out to reach the garden.  He was on the phone, he could see me as I could see him, all I was thinking was;  black kurta + beard + hand veins + folded sleeves + messy hair + tall = larki barbaad.  As soon as I reached him, I stood up with my feet to close his two shirt buttons, "I'll call you after ", he said turning off  the call while I stood with my feet up to close his buttons, "Ye kis liye? (Why this?)", tum zada dusru ke liye math tayar huwa karo (don't prepare yourself for others), "Tumhare liye hi huwa hu naa (I have prepared myself for you)", to phir tume pta hai ke muje ese buttons kule nhi pasand (And so you should know that I don't like buttons so open), wo to handsome lagne ke liye hai na (that's to see handsome)", nikalu me tumhara handsome (I bring out all your beauty), "Gussa kiu ho rahi ho (Why are you getting angry)", he said trying do touch my face, touch nhi karo muje, dhur (don't touch me, stay away from me), "Ek dafa nikha ho lene do tum (wait we do the Nikah then ti I'll say)", dekhe gheee (we'll see), "Tomorrow we are invited to an interview by a channel", we?, "Yes we, I was just talking to them", ohhhhh okey, and what are we going to talk about?  "Well what do I know, it's an interview so they will surely ask us questions", hmmm, oo I came to call you because breakfast is ready, come on let's go!, "So you weren't there to see me?", Nahh stop being funny and let's go, everyone is waiting for us at the table, "Let's go, my wife", he said giving me his hand, no! I'm still able to walk alone, I said taking steps and leaving him behind.