CHAPTER 28

I was at Izma's house, we were getting ready for the ceremony, there was only half an hour left, and we had to be instead we're still at home because we're not ready yet.  I gave all my time to Izma, I wanted her to be beautiful, I forced her to wear everything that aunt had bought with Arsalan, she was depressed, today, but somehow I managed to convince her to wear everything.  "Girls are you ready we're late, in less than half an hour is iftary, hurry up", said mom, Izma come on hurry up I'll fix my nikab and I'm done so you put on your heels and you'll be ready, go out and start the car I'm arriving, "I'm over, I tell you, I'm overdressed", you're perfect now go out that your mom has already left with dad and my mother keeps calling me, "Okey I'm going out but come out right away because I'm not waiting for you anymore", I arrive in about five minutes, give me the keys to the house so that I can close the central door, "Okey I'm a on the drawer I'll wait for you outside", hmm go I'll be there.  I was getting ready when Arsalan called me, "Where are you?", now we are going out, Imza is out in the car I've finished getting ready now, "Don't be late", no no, is everything ready there?, "Yes yes everything bye we are waiting for you so try to be here before iftary", okay now i go out bye, "Okey see you later", and i left the room to turn off all the lights in the house and lock the central door.  We were in the car, it was almost to the destination, I was starting to get upset, I was lost in thought when Izma asked, "Wait but now that I think about it, how are we going to eat if there are even men?", no Imza, me, my mom , your mom and aunt will be alone while dads and Arslan will be somewhere else and after iftary there will be the ceremony, "And where are the girl's family?", hmmm I only mentioned us but obviously they will always be divided in women and men.  "Hmmm well", cheer up Izma, "Ezal shut your mouth!", or my goodness  you're angry... thank goodness we reached our destination.  Everything was ready, we had done iftary.
IZMA
We had finished doing iftay, but only now I noticed that I didn't see the family of Arsalan's girl... Ezal, patner, I called her who was talking to mom, "What's up Izma", where are the parents of the girl?, "Hmmm, they are in a reserved place that Arsalan has booked for them and so now in two minutes they're coming here as Arslan wrote to me now", how strange but okey.  My heart was stopping, my breaths wouldn't relax anymore, my hands and body started shaking.  I know that after some time I would have forgotten about him but for now seeing him get engaged to someone else hurts me so much.  We all got up from our seats to go to the next location, where the real ceremony will take place.  All the gentlemen were already there, we joined them and stood in front of the stage.  I hid behind, I didn't want to be noticed, "Izma stop being crazy and come here next to me", Ezal, I'm fine here..., "Izmaaa move okey!", and I had to stand next to her and I was the last in line.  From behind came a girl covered with a very long clothlong, everyone turned to her, including me, Arsalan took steps to reach her and take her on stage, after almost two steps he would have passed near me to reach the girl of his dreams and before he could do it I leave the place.  "Heyy", I heard someone stop me taking my hand, Ezaall let me go stop it, I said without even turning around, in the meantime I saw how a friend of Arsalan came out of that cloth and right then I turned around.  “Will you marry me Izma” Arsalan asked on his knees while everyone was behind him looking at us as if nothing had happened Arsalan what are you doing I said trying to cheer him up, “Patner come on we want an answer” Ezal yelled and there I understood everything, “Izma will you marry me”, Arsalan asked again with the ring in hand, so from this whole period all of you were teasing me?  If so then you too Arsalan now wait in this position until I say yes, everyone laughed at what I said, while I crossed my arms to say no to Arsalan who with his gaze asked me the same request.  "Izma come on forgive him, the joke lasted too long", said dad, hmmm I think about it...."Izma will you marry me, I'm tired of being in this position", hmmm okay, I said smiling and he put me immediately the ring and in the meantime everyone start to applaud, "Well done Izma, I'm super happy", said Ezal, look, I'll deal with you later okey!  Then I went to hug everyone and in the end I saw how Arsalan wanted to hug me but I only shook his hand.  "Izmaaaaaa I'm super happy", Ezal came running, how dare you not tell me anything and do all this, "It was a surprise then, I didn't want to tell you anything", I too wondered why you were so calm after you heard the news of Arsalan's engagement to someone else, "At first I decided to tell only Arsalan, but then obviously I had to get the parents right too and then I told Aahil too", what!  Aahil bahi also knew it, noo Ezal you are super cruel, "But how cruel at the end you see what a nice surprise I gave you", well infected thanks partner, I said hugging tightly, "O my goodness what's going on here?"  asked Arsalan reaching us, "Nothing we were just talking", Ezal replied, "And you my fiancé  why is you so committed?", "Stop annoying my friend Arsalan", Ezal said and we all three laughed .  "Nooo guys it's late I had to be live  ten minutes ago" said Ezal settling down, do you have to be live compulsorily?  "Yes because otherwise your Aahil bahi gets angry and complains but above all I had set the time so I can't say no now", okay then, "I'm leaving with mum, dad and aunt, you will go with Arsalan and your parents came in their car so top, we're alright", "Thanks Ezal you sure understand me" said Arsalan winking at her.  We were all par for our destinations, I was in the car with Arsalan for the first time alone, we weren't closed at all, in the sense we communicated as if we hadn't become engaged now.  "Do you want an ice cream?", Nahh I'm too full, but I'm thirsty so if it's possible I would like some water, "You have orders from him".  Arsalan, but you've never seen me and how did you decide to propose me?, "Well because I know you're beautiful and that's it, I didn't need to see more", hmmm tomorrow you'll come to us for lunch right?, "Yes yes it is been decided by the parents", okey then, see you tomorrow, "See you tomorrow, Izma".
EZAL
I went live immediately, as soon as i arrive home, I decided to start this live by framing the wall, not even entering that I started laughing, "Aj me naraz hu (today I won't talk to you)", hahahaha jacket, "Kya jacket (what jacket)", wo mene dekha taha na story me (i see it on your story), "Story to mene bi dekhi tumhari, I love Izma's reaction (I too saw your story, adore Izma's reaction)", naraz ho?  (Are you angry?), "Haa tum se to bhot naraz hu, time se ane ke liye bolta hu... (haaa I am very angry with you, I ask you to come in time...)", naraz ho (are you angry ) he was talking when I let the camera see me a bit and he quickly looked away from the camera to not look at me, "Time se kyu nhi ai, or ab apna ap dikaha ke... (you don't come in time and now you show me yourself..)" , he said looking sideways off camera, Allah!  Naraz ho, kiu naraz ho (Allah! You are angry, why are you angry), I said pulling the camera towards me.  Batao kiu naraz ho oree kiu naraz ho (tell me why you are angry),I said smiling "Aree", he said laughing, aree me puch rahi hu kiu naraz ho, kya hua?  (Areee I'm asking why are you angry, what happened?), "Ab....kya bath hai (Now....what is it), he said looking into my eyes and laughing, apko kya bath hua ( to you what happened), "Ye wohi dress pehna hai na (you put on that dress), Aree mene kuch kiya...me to ap se puch rahi hu ke kya hua, mujse kiu naraz ho(Aree I did something... I'm asking what happened, why are you angry) and we looked at each other smiling for a while.  “Nhi nhi tumse kiu naraz hu gha, itny payari lag ke ai ho aj (no no why should i be mad at you, you look so beautiful today), he said as he brought his chair closer, dekha tume (you saw). “Yar kya bolu yar ..(what am I telling you uff..)", kya hua...internet ka masla hai, tum na America ajao (what's up...problems with the connection, come here to America) "Ha to le lo-- (so take--), what?, "Ye dekho yar accept bi nhi ho raha (look at this...it couldn't even accept)", Aahil except ho gya hai, you just have to chill pill, just take a chill phill (Ahil, yes it's accepted already, you just have to chill pill, just take a chill phill), I said waving my hand, "Come and release me", he said bringing his cheek towards the camera, Aahil....I said doing a loud sigh. "You know what I remembered after seeing you," what? , I said adjusting the veil, "Hum ne socha tha ke jannat me hure mile ghi, to dil nhi lgaya kisi se, tuje jo hijab me dekha to laga ke jese ye dunyia hi jannat hai (i thought i would meet hure (beautiful girls) in heaven, so I didn't fall for anyone, when I saw you in hijab, I felt like this world is heaven)". Awwww how sweet I said blushing and moving away from the camera, "Areee ye kya (Areee what)", okey now let me go, I've been awake for so long now I want to sleep, tomorrow I also have university.  I have to go, I promise that tomorrow I will come in time and stay longer, "Okay my love see you tomorrow", see you tomorrow Aahil