Destination TÜRKEY ✈️

Me, Izma and Arsalan had gone out shopping we were almost done now, the last thing I had to do was go and take the ring I got for Aaahil, Arsalan was tired so he went to the car while Izma and i bought the latest things. "But are you sure the ring is his size?", yes yes, I forgot to tell you that when Abiha sent you the gift for your nikha I asked her to somehow send me the size of the finger as well from Aahil...I don't know how she managed it but now we have the size and now we're going to get the ring, "You're happy aren't you?", which question obviously I'm super happy, I'll finally be able to meet Aahil in real life, "Who would have thought that you would have fallen in love with your psychologist", in fact i said entering the shop. Hello, I came to collect the ring, "May I know the name" asked the man, Ezal, I said showing a document to be sure, "Okay", can you also pack it? I don't have time to go to another shop to do it..."Of course we can, you wait here and I'll be in 5 minutes", and then Izma and I sat for a while, "Meaning of this ring?", asked Izma curious, well I want him to understand that he is the most important person in my life, "Ezal but why only Aahil bahi?", maybe because he's the first man for who i prayed, for who i brought my guard downs, for whom i cried several nights in sajde, for whom i changed my whole personality, "All this love for a person you've never seen in person", I am surprised too, "Here miss your present is ready", said the man , thank you very much and have a nice day, Izma and I said before leaving the shop. "Let's go to the apple store", hmm alright let's have a quick look!, we were looking for a while when my eye fell on an apple watch, I didn't like this brand, or at least it wasn't made for someone like me who breaks many phones but I liked this apple watch a lot, I didn't want to get it for me but for Aahil, it was one of the very few times I came to go shopping but above all shopping with Izma and without mom, I didn't want to think too much because if I liked it then that's enough, but I wanted to ask Izma the same. How about this?, "Cute, get it white it will be perfect for Aahil bahi", how do you know I have to get it for him, "I've known you for a lifetime and I know you don't like this brand" she said giving me a pat on the back, "And I would like this for Arsalan", airpods, hmmm it is nice, but I advise you not to take the latest model because they are not the best, "Damn partner, I decided the same thing too", hahahaha, I'm a great and it would also be a nice gift for him, "So let's go pay, you're lucky that there was the white color and above all there was the white color in the apple watch model you wanted", you're right, I was really lucky.
I was waiting Izma outside apple store, I turned to see her coming towards me, "Where are you going, stop right now I'm getting angry", I heard a mother say to her child, I turned around to see Izma that had just reached, "Sorry sorry I was late, I finished now so we can leave", said Izma, you are always the same if you immediately chose the model of the airpods then it took you half an hour to choose which case t--, "Hey Ezal ", I heard the voice of a little girl, it sounded familiar to me, she said touching my leg, I immediately turned around to see who it was. Clara my love, how are you, I said hugging her, getting down on my knees, "I'm fine", she said happily and meanwhile her parents approached ready to scold her, nice to meet you, it's Ezal, I sad to them "Sorry, but maybe she confused you for someone other", said Clara's mother, no no she didn't confuse me with another person, if you remember the last time we met outside at the wedding dress shop, the one near the bus stop, "The one near the ice cream shop", said Clara looking up to see me and answered before her mother could say anything, yes love, that's right next to the ice cream shop, I said smiling, "Ahh true I remember you, you were sitting with Clara outside the shop", yes it was me, "I don't know why she remembers you", I leaned down to talk to Clara and said, we both know why we remember each other, I said touching Clara's curly and blond hair, she smiled and hug me, I would really like to invite you to have breakfast now and then to have an ice cream later, but I'm in a hurry so sorry if I can't, " Don't worry", his mother replied, Calra, fine dear, now go with your parents and have fun throughout the mall, I now run that I have a flight in a few hours, "Are you leaving?", she asked looking confused, no love, I'm going to meet a special person who knows you too, "You are going to Santa Claus?", Hahaha no love, "So who else knows me, Santa Claus is the only one who knows where I live and he is the the only one who brings me presents, who do you go to?" oh well you can say that I go to Santa Claus, he is very important to me so I decided to go and see him in person, "How nice, when I grow up I will be able to see him too?", of course you will be able to see him, I said smiling to her question "But promise that now when you go, you will say hello to Santa Claus for me ", of course my love he will surely be happy to hear from you, and I got up to greet her parents, when her father, intrigued and confused, since it was the first time we'd seen each other, asked me, "Sorry if I'm wrong, but you're the girl that come live with..", yes it's me, "Haaaa I've heard about you from my colleague's daughter", I'm happy, thank you, "I see that Clara is so close, if you want you can come and take a tour of our house, maybe we can have lunch together", her mother asked, willingly of course, but for a short time I'm not here so maybe another day, "I'll pass you my number", hmmm, "Don't worry, I know you're famous and you can't give your number to anyone but trust us", ah here, thank you, I ask you for the courtesy to keep privacy, I wish I could meet Clara again, "Most welcome", thank you very much and goodbye, byeee beautiful, I said lowering and hugging Clara who kisses me on the cheek and taking her mother's hand she went. Not even 4 steps she turned to greet me, I waved my hand, "Clara who is she?", Izma asked as we leave to reach the car, wait Aahil is calling me, "Asslam o alikum maya", Wa alaikum salam , "How soon do you leave for the airport?", hmm in about 3 hours I said asking to Izma, "Okay update me when you get there", hmm okay, "Ah one very important thing, when you land here, there is possibility that you meet the fans or however there is a crowd of people, don't worry, there is also a good possibility that there are journalists", hmmm already all this makes me anxious, "I'll be there with you, Izma will be there, Arsalan, mum, there will also be the guards, stay calm and relaxed", well if you are there then everything is fine, "Where are you now", well now we are sitting in the car, and we are ready to reach home and we have to add the latest things in our suitcase, "Where did you go", I had to get the last things at the mall, Ahh today I also found Clara, it seemed impossible but strangely I saw her again, "Oooo how cute and how did it go?", well I'll explain directly in Turkey now I can't, "Then I'm waiting patiently, byeee maya", byee. "So who is Clara", Izma asked, well Clara is a little girl I met at the bus stop, she dropped her ice cream and bought it back for her, "Ah, that's why she also mentioned the ice cream shop", yes hahaha, his mother didn't know so I wanted to keep it a secret too, "I'm not understanding anything girls," said Arsalan, a long story, my cousin, "why when it comes to me you don't tell me anything," said Arsalan, " Because we don't want to repeat Arsalan again", hey hey enough, don't start arguing, let's get out of the car that we have to close our suitcases and get ready.
Our flight lasted a total of 17 hours, we even had a 4-hour stay in a country whose name I wasn't interested in, as the time got closer I couldn't believe it. Now in 15 minutes we had the second flight, I turned on the camera to make a story about Arsalan who had the role of dads, the usual one dads have during a flight. Guys this boy, this boy, before the camera turned on he was scolding me in different languages, now he's camera shy, "No, I just said not to be late and to get to the checkpoint", said Arsalan, "No one say nothing to him"said Izma standing in front of Arsalan to defend him, "Well done Izma, defend your love", said mom, "Now let's reach the lobby or else it's late and we'll have to wait in line", said Arsalan getting angry and I switched off the video to immediately publish it. On reaching second hall I called Aahil, Asslam o alikum, I called you to tell you now we take second plane and we are fine, "Wa alaikum salam, very good, I am so anxious and tense", me too....i--, "I saw your story with the passport in your hands, now surely there will be crowds at the airport, I repeat don't get upset don't worry nothing happens anyway I'm there", hmm hmm in case I fall on you, "Ohh then I have to stay careful", hahaha surely, "In a few hours we too will leave for the airport, here at home everyone is waiting anxiously for you", but what time will it be in Turkey when we land? Surely it will already be the 24th so a new morning? "Of course you land here at 10 in the morning we go home around noon" Okey ok I'm going now, see you later, "See you later my love".
We had boarded the plane, I was at the window, Izma in the middle and Arsalan near Izma, the plane had already left a long time ago, now we were almost about to land in about 15 minutes, throughout the trip me and Izma we continuously stressed Arsalan because we have nothing to do, at one point Arsalan got bored and got between us so that we separated but then Arsalan and me started to annoy Izma so for no reason, in short, the whole trip we annoyed one and the other. The 15 minutes had flown, now we were in the Turkey airport,we collected our suitcases, anxiety was starting to rise, it was all strange, who knows if maybe in real life he​​don't like me, we were going out to reach Aahil, while a guard stopped us since he recognized us "I will ask you to let the others pass and wait for a guard that sir Aahil had asked for us", he sad stopping us. After 5 minutes we left the airport, a lot of people were in front of us, he was right, there were a lot of journalists a lot of cameras on, at one point I thought I wasn't that famous or at least bhoo... i mean all these people for us, uff I don't know. I liked how all these people knew us but most of all they knew Aahil.