CHAPTER 59

Aahil your phone is ringing, I said in my sleepy voice, “Mera nhi hai ye (it's not mine)” he said as I leaned closer to him so as not to hear the phone ring, “Jaan ye tumhara hai band karo ise (love, it's your phone that's ringing, turn it off)", kya mosibath hai yar (ugh, this is annoying), I said, moving away from him, to turn off the alarm clock, and so I also saw the time, it was 5am, "Who called you" he asked while he was fully asleep, it was my alarm clock I said laying down on my seat, "Hmmm" he said pushing me completely towards him and I rested my head on his arm to sleep , "What time do we have to wake up", I don't know... we went to sleep about half an hour ago, we're all tired so I think no one will wake up before 10, "Ok- okey then I can sleep", he told with his lower voice, and I didn't answer because I was too sleepy.
It was half past 9, I had woken up half an hour ago, I had a shower and now I was getting ready, but first I decided to wake up Aahil, because breakfast would be served at 10, Aahil wake up, I said going to the mirror, to get ready, I applied the cream on my hands, but he hadn't woken up yet, Aahil wake up, it's already half past 9, "Haaa I'm awake", he said always lying down with his eyes closed, you're not awake, get up and go get ready, "If I'm answering then it means I'm awake", he said getting out of bed while I was doing my makeup, "What a beautiful morning", he said reaching up and hugging me from behind, says Alhamdulillah Aahil, "Obviously, Alhamdulillah for everything", he said taking me in his arms, and kissing me, that kiss was so passionate by both of us, "Alhamdulillah to have you near here", this I should say, since you are at my house, I said as he stood by me still holding in his arms, "Well that too!", he said approaching me again to kiss me, eh eh no!  Go quickly to change we are late for breakfast, "I love you" he said looking into my eyes and kissing my cheek, I love you too Aahil, I said kissing his cheek, "Allah! Esi subha (Allah! Mornings like this )", ab bas chalo (that's enough, go change), I said, pushing him towards the bathroom, and while he was taking a shower, I got ready. "Maya I should start the vlog", she said when both of us were ready, I don't know, you're in my room and it seems strange..."You are my only and official wife, I don't care about others, then in yesterday's stories they will have seen so...", if you have to go your own way then why you ask, I said trying to adjust my veil, "The opinion of the wife is important", he said laughing and turning on the camera, hahaha you are really crazy Aahil, i said softly, "Hi guys, we changed a few things hahaha, as you well know I'm at maya's house so I'm in California, yesterday we couldn't come live due to various reasons...", he was still speaking when I said, Aahil come here, "Hmmm tell me", he said reaching the mirror where I was trying to fix my nikab, mera hijab theek karo (fix my headscarf), "Kya masla hai... (what's the matter )", he said but soon after he realized that he had to fix it from above because the V was not forming, Aahil kese kar rahe ho aaahhhh (Aahil how are you doing it aaahhh), I said while he was holding the camera too, he was not succeeding , "Ruko to sahi (wait a second)", camera Idr do, me record karti hu (give me the camera here I record)", I said taking the camera from his hand so he could fix it for me properly, "Tum kiu nahi kar rahi?  (Why don't you do it yourself?)" he said as I said, side se bi karo (fix the sides as well), and i felt his fingers running over my face or better say the sides of my face so he could fix my nikab, agar tum nahi karo ghe to kon kare gha (if you don't do it then who will have to do it), I said as he kissed my forehead, and took the camera from my hand, you can delete this part, I said reaching the side tabble to pick up the phone,"Kiu delete karu gha, guys biwi hai ye meri or bhot der se...(Why I have to delete it, guys she's my wife and from a long time...)", he said while I immediately turned towards him and  looked surprised, "Now I'll take my maya with me, I can't stay away anymore", he said reaching me, I don't understand you Aahil, I said, "But I want to tell you that starting tomorrow the ceremonies for our wedding will start, what that you couldn't do before you do it now", he said always with the camera on, EHHHH... so is our mehndi tomorrow?  (First function of the wedding), "Yes, so there will be all the other ceremonies, it will be a real wedding, everything was organized by me and Arsalan about half a month ago", does everyone know?, "Obviously everyone knows , Izzu too, and you girls need to have more fun", hahahah I had some suspicions about Izma, but...THANK YOU, I said hugging him, you always know how to make me happy, you always know what my wishes are, "Well I'm your psychologist husband hahahah", he said kissing my head, hahahaha that's true, now let's go to breakfast I'm hungry, "Come on let's go, then I also have to show you what we brought you", okay but now let's go I said and we went to do breakfast.
We had already finished having breakfast for a long time, now mom was showing me what she had brought me, they were beautiful baskets with so many things inside,