CHAPTER 26

Another week has passed in Ramazan,  aunt came to us about 3 days ago, everything is organized, the ceremony will take place in two days.  It was decided with Izma's mother that first we organize something simple and then after the eid (party after Ramazan) have a real Nikah, these are our decisions but later when Izma will know about it, she will decide what it's how to do it.  Between all the commitments throughout the day, I waited for the evening, to be able to talk to Aahil, to be able to rest my mind and to hear his voice.  Today before the live, i had to go to Izma's house to deliver the dress that she is going to wear for the day.  It had been chosen by Arsalan and his mother, they wanted to pack everything well, but we couldn't get caught so I decided to bring   her dress like this.  Asslam o alikum, mom and Izma, I said as I entered their house, "Wa alaikum salam partner, you didn't tell me you were coming..", "Wa alaikum salam daughter, how are you", all right mom tell me, Izma go In the room I brought you something but in the meantime I need to get some advice from mom so leave us alone, "Mahhhh she's my mother anyway", said Izma reaching her room.  The aunt sent this dress to Izma, with these other things, Arsalan wanted to make a complete basket but afterwards it seemed strange to me so in the end I decided to keep it like this..., "You did well, she will be surprised in two days", mom but we are not exaggerating are we? I say that I should tell her first... I don't know why but I feel guilty, "No guilt, don't worry, she's a little sad but I'm sure she'll be happier to see the surprise", ok, now I go to her room and I give her the dress, "Go in the meantime, I'll bring you something for you", no mom, there's really no need, I give the dress and I have to go home right away, Aahil will be waiting for me in live.  "Ahh yeah how's it going with Aahil?", all right thanks, "Come on, it's your two after", In Sha Allah mom, I hope to see him soon "In Sha Allah", "Ezal I'm waiting for you", shouted from the room Izma, I'll be there for a few seconds, "Go to her, she's already down in the dumps", okey mom!.  "What really so important to tell mom that I couldn't stay there?" Izma asked sitting on the bed, she had to tell me about Aahil so... forget everything and look what I brought you, "What?.. .", I brought you the dress to wear on Arsalan's engagement day, I said pulling out the dress, jewels, nikab and heels.  "But.. when did you buy all this?", Ehhh leave that, do you like it?, "It's beautiful, but if I wear this , what will his girlfriend wear... it's to over", what are you saying!  It's perfect shut up that I wear something like this too, "Have you seen his girlfriend?", nahh he told me that he introduces her directly to me in two days at the ceremony, "Hmm hmmm", don't be sad, remember to wear everything and well, if I have time I'll bring my things here and we'll get ready together, now I'm going because I have to be live soon, "Stay here, mom will be preparing something for us to have in iftary..go after iftary", I really want to, but your Aahil bahi then gets angry and then the iftary is still a long way away so I leave immediately, "Okay then bye partner!", she said reaching the central door of the house, okay Izma see you tomorrow, don't worry much okey, "Okey boss!"  and I left to reach home.
Now it's 10pm, I've finished doing all my prayers, Aahil, he couldn't connect earlier so he decided this would be the time for today.  I wasn't sure which clothes to wear, nor did I have two new dresses that I've never worn but I don't know which one to choose so I decided to keep them both out and let Aahil choose, at least I could get some help.  I was happy to be able to organize such an important ceremony for Izma even if she didn't know it, but I was happy that I was able to do something for her.
"Asslam o alikum, how are you?", Wa alaikum salam, all right, "Have you eaten yet?", yes almost 3 hours ago.., in two days it's Arsalan's engagement, "Ohh yes, have you already organized everything?", yes quite everything.  I need your help choosing the dress for the ceremony, tell me which one you like I'm very undecided, "Yes sure let's see how I can help you", I stood up and saw how far the bed was from my desk, I don't know why but I stood up and thought a bit about something I don't know exactly what it was.  "Ooo Ma Sha Allah, how beautiful you are on your feet...", he said surprised and approaching the camera, to see me better, batmeez, rukoo tum!  (stupid, wait a bit!), "Tumpe kurta(a type of dress) kitna pyara lagta hai na (it suit on you the kurta)", Aaahil... stop it and now I'll show you what I have.  Dekho pehla ye hai (look the first one is this),it was a long blue dress with same color flowers at the end of the dress, "Kya hai ye, night dress? (What is this, a night dress?), phool bi hai, haaa..kya? (It also has flowers...what?), "Idr night dress jesy lag raha hai (here, it looks like a nightgown to me)", muje bi ye night dress jesi...matlab ye na wo look nhi de rha (looks like a nightgown to me too... i mean, this dont give that look), "Dekha muje kese pata chal gya, dikaho dusry wala dikhao (you saw how I got it right away, let me see the other), he said happy, so this no?, "No reject", I went to get the second dress and decided to put this away when Aahil said, "Yar kya tum shopping karne chaliy ghi kya yar (you are go shopping, why you are taking  so long)", hmm ye dekho (hmm look at this), "Ye kya hai, barbie doll jesy (What is this, looks like a dress for barbie's)", I sigh saying, jaldi batao (tell me quick), "Next", yehi do hai filhal mere pas, next ke bache (I only have these for now), "Ohhh dikaho dikhao (ohh let me see then)", and I lifted my dress which it was light pink and quite long, "Us se to acha ye hi hai (better than blue this one)", what do you think, "Blue se achi hai ye (it's better than blue), haa ye wese bi pehne me acha lag rah tha (haa this was even more beautiful when worn it), "Haa or, or koi dress nhi hai (yes, you don't have any other clothes)", nhiiii (no), I said looking at the wardrobe.  Do you think ke thora sa sparkling hona chahye tha?  (Do you think it should have been a little brighter?), "Kya kya bola? (What did you say?)", matlab thora glittery hona chahye tha?  But i think it's nice (In the sense where to be a little more glittery?), "Yee yee wali achi hai (this is nice), meanwhile I went to put the dress on while he replied to some comments. Btao muje witch one ? (tell me which one to wear), I said as I pulled my chair closer to sit down, "Tum kutta pehn ke jao na bhot acchi lagti ho (wear kurta it looks great on you)", yar kurta like...kurte main me hud ko achi nhi lagti ( kurta... I don't like myself in  kurta), "Hume to acchi lagti ho (I like you instead)", 'pink', I read in the comment, it's not pink, guys...it's not pink, it's darker like ..."Wo sparkling wali achi nhi lag rahi,pink wali zada pyari hai (the bright one is not geatuf, much better the pink one)", Aahil, un dono me se koi bi sparkling wala nhi tha, mene tumse pucha tha ke kuch esa ho jo sparkling wala ho like something shiny, sometimes glittery..
(Aahil, none of the two that I showed it was glittery, I asked you if some glittery clothes would be ok, something like shiny, glittery...), I said, opening the bottle of water to drink, "I know what it means, i studied fasting designing too", ohhh haa hmmm i said slowly walk away to drink, "Sparkling hona chahye dono me par wo nhi hai, dono hi plan hai ab kya kare. (They must have some glitter the clothes but there is no, they are very simple and so what can we do.)", I was drinking so I kind of covered part of my face with my hand so they couldn't see anything at all, even though I was moved by the camera, "Tumahara cehra dikh jata to sparkling ho jata mery zindagi me (If i could see your face even my life got a little brighter)", hahahaha, 'blue is better', i read in the comment, in my opinion blue is very formal, casual. .. Aahil so which one am I wearing?  "The pink one", ah that's fine then.  Ahh and then guys how should I wear makeup?, so a mascara and eyeshadow or should the makeup be a little heavier, "Tum muje hire karlo, me ajata hu udar or tume tayar karo do gha (You hire me, I'm coming there and I'll prepare you)", deklo!  ek dafa aghe to jane nhi du ghi (See you! If you arrive then I won't let you go), "You look in the mood", Astaghfirullah Aahil, you are crazy, now I want to sleep so bye.  “Idr aho (come here)”, and I approached, we looked at each other for about 3 seconds and then he approached the camera, while I immediately stop him with my eyes look and he said, “Ramazan hai, ramazan... no kiss (It's Ramazan, Ramazan.. no kiss)", haaa haaa muje pata hai..(yes yes I know..), "phir bi--(but the same--)", phir bi dimagh apna sahi rakho, mhu bache karo, hont piche karo, piche...piche... (same...straighten your brain,turn your face away from the camera, your lips, away...away), I said interrupting him and as I spoke he couldn't stop laughing, "Areeee", hmm piche piche...(hmm back stay back), "Theek hai good night take care", alright, byee i don't love you bye bye, "Control hahha", control Aahil... control hahhaha, "Okey bye bye maya", bye bye.