CHAPTER 17

Asslam o alikum Aahil, "Wa alaikum salam, I want to see you so now video call me", Aahil, I am without nikab, I just took it off, as I just finished seeing my presents, "Please, it takes you a while to put it on please, I'll call you now", and without even thinking for a few seconds, he call me.  Now you have to look at the wall, while I put on the nikab, "Then I'll wait, but I can't not see those beautiful eyes for more than a day", Aahil, I'm sleepy, here it's 3 in the morning and there it's afternoon so there is a lot of difference, I said wearing the nikab and standing in front of the camera.  "Ufffff you are beautiful", thank you, wait while I wear also glasses  because otherwise I won't see you, "Tell me who this guest is", Arsalan is my cousin, he lives in London and he is here because he was hired for work in California.  We see each other after so many years, so Izma and I had so much to tell him and he to us, we also saw the gifts he brought us, we tried them all and had a good conversation, then Izma also introduced you to him and  you distracted me all day and I tried to answer you even though I was busy all day, "Ha ha raho busy, me hu hi kon tumhare liye...( Ha ha stay busy, so who it's me for you...)", he said sticking his tongue out at me, you complain too, I've always tried to answer you and now...,"How lucky everyone is there, at least they spend time with you I don't have that opportunity".  Have you eaten yet?, "Yes yes, now I'm on break, i will start again in 15 minutes", ahh and you've already set the live time for tomorrow, "Well, no, I'll post the story later with the time and then I'll add you, tomorrow is for me for you it will be today", true, I don't understand how we manage to connect even with this time zone, "Does your friend Izma sleep at your house?", yes today yes, so tomorrow we spend the whole day together, "I can come too, I see that you are having so much fun", hahhaa, if you can then sure!  Ramzan will start soon too so we won't be able to connect all the time, "Don't worry, we can find the time", hmm hmm let's hope, I said moving the camera because I had to drink.  "Heyyyy! Did you know that I'm in love with your smile, your voice, your laugh, your eyes. But most of all, I'm in love with you. I don't know since when but you are the reason that I wake up every morning, with a smile on my face, and the reason why I go to bed with a smile on my face all night", I was staring at him when he was talking, why a boy i didn't know yet 4 months ago drove me crazy for his love, why this boy's look is different for me, why I feel so protected and secure with him, since I had changed my thoughts about him, I don't even know when he  become something more than my psychologist , I don't remember anything I only know that I am madly in love with a boy who was only supposed to be my psychologist.  I have no words to answer you Aahil, "But I want to have you here, next to me and talk to yo--", no no Aahil, I have to tell you something super nice, tell me what I am to you, "My love", nah, in the sense yes, but think when I Miss "problem" meets Mr "solution" beco--, "It's us!", he said and we burst out laughing.  Can I confess something?, "Sure", your smile is the prettiest smile I have ever seen, "Can I confess as well?", oh yess sure, "This smile only exists when I'm with you", blushing I smiled.  Aahil, tum kese muje pasand kar sakte ho?  (Aahil, how you can fall in love with me?), "I just love you, I'm telling you today and now, I know I've never told you and we only know we're in love with each other, but I want to tell you that I'm becoming crazy for you, now I see you everywhere, yesterday I was talking to mom and I accidentally said your name an--", ​​did you talk to your mom about me?, "Sure, and she's more excited than me to see you", Aahil, what will she think, in the sense..."She saw you in the live last time and at the table she only spoke about you", was she in the live?  You didn't tell me..
"Stop taking the little things seriously, enjoy life", if you're by my side then you'll be the one to solve my problems, "And I'm here and I'll always be".  I opened instagram and I received so many messages from your fans, I also received so many friend requests and Izma also sent me the video of our moment from the last live that the fans did, I liked everything so much, "Yes I saw I've been tagged in so many videos."  Aahil i don't know why but your voice give me a form of confort that no one else can, i really feel myself when i talk to you, i don't need to hide anything because..because i'm crazy in love with you, "And because you have no other choice!", he said laughing, "Now sleep and I have to leave for a work", nahh, I still want to talk to you, "My love but it's late, you've been awake all morning", yes but I I still want to talk, I don't want to go for now, "Hayatımın aşkı (love of my life), I can talk to you even for days, but you're too tired and it shows so now go to sleep and see you in live at 21 at your place and 8 from me,” hmm hmm good idea, I said with sleepy eyes. "Come closer to the camera", and I did as he asked, and giving me a kiss to said "Have a sweet dream my love", have a good day too mery jaan( my love), I said with my eyes almost closed and the voice sleepy.