CHAPTER 25

I had already finished dinner and now I had just finished reading the trawiya (the last prayer of the day in the month of Ramazan).  It was already 10pm, it was late but the right time for call Aahil. "Asslam or alikum, janan (sweetheart)", janan?, "It means sweetheart in Pashto (a language spoken in certain places in Pakistan), mom has been speaking this language for a long time", your mom is Pathan (they are the people who speak Pashto)?, "Nahh mom lived a part of her childhood in this place whose name I can't remember but they spoke Pashto so I know a little bit", what a discovery, however I like janan, "So I added another name to call you by", Hahaha.  I wanted to give you some fabulous news, Arsalan and Izma are getting engaged in some time, "Seriously? So we were right", yes yes...but the point is that Izma doesn't know and she thinks that Arsalan will have to get engaged to another girl, "Why don't she know?", because I have in mind a plan to suspend her..... I told him the whole plan adding, first I also called Izma's mom to talk about this thing, and she agrees , so everything is fine with her.. she has no problem with Arsalan and Izma's relationship, so Izma's parents are also part of this plan, even though mom had already called Izma's mother to talk about it and then  Izma too had mentioned it so it wasn't hard for me to convince her mother. "Oh god so my little sister Izzu is getting engaged" he said softly, yes eh, I'm super happy for them, "When is our turn coming?", soon In Sha Allah, "This soon when is it?", this soon too will be to soon, "I can't wait to have you in front of me, I can't wait for you to be mine forever", hmm hmm, "Why do you have to answer in hmm hmm", what do you want me to say Aahil , "Tell me something! Not hmm hmm", okey Aahil.  "After okey Aahil, something else?", hmmm, I said to annoy him more, "Ufff don't tell me anymore hmmm, how annoying this word!", it's not a word it's a verse, "Ezal....", you bowed me with the name, how strange you usually never say my name, "Indeed how strange.. Maya", MAYA?  I yelled, "Be still, it's not a girl's name, but it's...", it's what?, "You are my maya", noo Aahil, I want to be your Ezal and stop!  "Maya always means sweetheart", but how many languages ​​do you know and why do you know them!?, "Eh eh eh I'm a psychologist so I have to know everything", but what does languages ​​have to do with it?, "Maya has everything to do with it", anyway of all the names you call me this one I like the most... maya..., how cute, "Yes, eh, this language is nepali (language spoken in Nepal which is located in India)", now I want to know why you know nepali.., "I have a friend so I always learn  something for him and this was the word of the day", bahh Aahil.. if you say so but I really like this, mayaaa.  Do you have something to tell me?, "Yes, I remembered that your surprise arrived", yes, you finally received it, "They were cashews, what was the point?", HAHHAAH.. then you received them!  "I want some explanations", after seeing the gift nothing came to your mind?, "Cashews...cashews..nooo your insta story", he said thinking about it, yes Hahahaha, "So you sent from America  to Turkey cashews?", of course!  You didn't see how well they were wrapped, the blue tape was like so cool, "Yeah cool look! After i will post the story mentioning you and your old story" then I'll wait for your notification I said laughing.  "I love the sound of your laughter, though I've never seen your smile but I'm sure it will be beautiful", hmm hmm, "Don't start again!", Aahil jab muje tum mile toh mujhe laga, ke khud se mulaqaat ho gayi. ..kuch bhi toh nahi kaha maghar, zindagi se baat ho gayi (Ahil, when I met you, I felt that I had met myself... I didn't say anything but I talked to life), "And you know that... I have a different bond with you the special one do you know why?", why, I asked curious to know his answer and to see what place I have in his heart, "Because falling in love with someone you had no intentions on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. No forcing chemistry, or trying to save them. Just a pure, raw connection that created on its own". Little words make me feel great, I can imagine myself as a happy butterfly flying in the meadow full of colorful flowers.  "Maya (darling) now close your eyes, think that you have your hands in mine and listen to what I'm about to tell you; just thinking about us living together makes me so happy. Just imagine you and me cooking, eating, sleeping together and doing all those little things with each other think of our children". Shiiiih Aahil why you always have to say these things...the last thing!, "Areee shiihh what!", shiih for the last thing you said, I said to him raising my voice, and both of us started  laughing because we knew we were talking nonsense. Do you know Aahil that looking back on the first day we started talking I would've never guessed that we would be able to build this special and unbreakable bond we have, "I  never imagined that I  would fall in love with one of my patients, i see hundreds of them every day but my heart stopped only on yours", or sirf muj pe hi rehna chahye (and your heart must be mine only), "Possessive ho tum.. .khafi (you are possessive... and also a lot)", maine or possessive nahh impossible, tum ho possessive, aj jab tumne suna ke mera project Joshn ke sath tha to tumahra to dil kar raha tha ke use to mhar hi du (I and possessive...nahh impossible, i saw that you are possessive, when today you found out that my university project was to do with Joshn, you wanted to kill him), "I'm not possessive, or I'll never be that guy that will stop you from making your dreams come true but i'm just afraid of losing you, i wasn't even jealous because i have incredible trust in you and i know that you won't even think anything bad",this is what i love about you, i fell in love with you for so many reasons but the main one is precisely because you have so much faith in me, you were the first to believe in me and give me my time and space to understand things, I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't had met you.  I don't say much in live because I like to keep certain things private but I swear before I met you, I never thought that one name can make me blush like an idiot.  Before I met you, I never realized that few minutes of someone's ignorance can make me anxious.  Before I met you, I didn't know that love is just not an emotion, it is something which can make me feel complete.  "To be honest, you're more than my favorite person, you're different from everyone. You have a special place in my heart, how much I wish be able to hug you right now, and never let you go", Aahil but.. you didn't see me and how can you love me so much?, I said trying to stop my tears, "To fall in love you don't need to see the person, I fell in love with your beautiful eyes, your voice and your beautiful hands that look like the softest thing in the world", I couldn't say a word, I knew if I spoke I wouldn't be able to hold back my tears, "I know you are holding your tears, mery jaan relax (my love relax)", no no don't worry it is that after all this love these tears could not resist, "Our distance relationship is beautiful because we're waiting for Allah to bring us together in the right way", I waited patiently that day. "Maya now it's already one o'clock the next morning for you so I'll let you sleep, rest a lot my love", thank you for making these two hours the best ever always, thank you for putting up with me and good night to you too!, "Allah Hafiz", he said smiling on my words, Allah Hafiz (bye)