CHAPTER 52

"Love wake up" said Aahil, kiya hai Aahil (what do you want Aahil), I said asleep, "It's morning and I'm hungry" he said with my same voice so asleep, good idea let's wake up and have breakfast, I said turning over towards him, "But first we have to wake up", he said moving my hair away from my face and kissing my forehead, Aahil I'm still sleepy let's sleep a little more, I said stroking his face to make him fall asleep again, "Honey it's already 8 so we are already late", he said kissing my hand with which I was stroking his face,  it's already 8!  We're late, I said freeing myself from his hug and pulling the blanket away, "Hmm hmm", he said sitting on the bed and looking at me in panic, Aahil we're late, they'll be waiting for us for breakfast, hurry up and get ready, I said tying my hair, "Why so hurry", he said getting out of bed and reaching me, kiu ke dear ho chuki hai Aahil (because are we late), "Idr ao (come here)", he said pushing me towards him, kya hai (what's wrong with you?), and he leaned in to kiss me, but I put my hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom, maybe another time Aahil, "Yar ab nhi to kab phir (If not now then when)", he said moaning, i could hear him even though i was in the bathroom.  I take a quick shower because last night I did not want to , today as my first day of bride I wore red Saree, while he wore a very light color, I was already out of the bath,

 "Waaaaa kya bath hai (waaaa how beautiful you are)", ha said getting out of bed and joining me, kya hai Aahil tang nahi karo or jao ab change karo tum bi (What's wrong, don't disturb me and now you too go and change), "Yar tum kitni cute ho, ab t...

"Waaaaa kya bath hai (waaaa how beautiful you are)", ha said getting out of bed and joining me, kya hai Aahil tang nahi karo or jao ab change karo tum bi (What's wrong, don't disturb me and now you too go and change), "Yar tum kitni cute ho, ab to tumhare pas a sakta hu me (Ufff how beautiful you are, now I can be close to you)", he said moving my hair that was dripping, Aahil..., I said laughing and moving behind, "Haaa Aahil", he said trying to catch me, Aahil I have the saree, i cant run, i can barely walk, dont follow me, i said running up to him, "But i'll catch you," he said, aahil wait wait, pause for 5 seconds, i said and he stopped at his seat , "It's been 5 seconds", he said looking at me, while I was adjusting my saree to run later, Aahilllll now I fall, I didn't even finish saying my sentence that he caught me and we both fell on the bed.  We were both out of breath because we had been chasing each other for about 10 minutes, I looked at him as he looked at me and we both started laughing, "Agar muje pta hota ke meri ye manzil ho ghi to me hazaru sal bi intazar kar leta ( If I had known that this would be my destination, I would have waited for a thousand years)", or agar muje pata hota ke meri zindagi me tum yani ke Aahil aye gha i swear me apni zidaghi ka har ek mushkil lamha bagher fikar or sad huwe guzarti (And if I knew that I would have you in my life, i swear, i would have passed every difficult moment of my life without worry and sadness), I said stroking his hair, "Ab me agya hu na.. .ab tum bas har wakt hush rehne ka socho (now I am with you... now you just thought of being happy every moment)", he said turning fully to me, Aahil dar lag raha hai (Aahil I'm scared) , I said getting up and straightening my hair, "Kyu meri jaan (why my love)" he said getting up and sitting on the bed with me, muje..pta nhi kiu... ab to me tumhary hu na, to phir mera wapas jana zaruri hai? Kya me Idr hi nhi reh sakti? Aahil please (I don't know,... now I am yours, then it is necessary for me to go back? Can't I stay here? Aahil please), I said taking his hands, "For now my love this is not possible , don't be sad", hmmm, I said getting up to go get ready, he didn't join me and went to change, I was sad to leave this place, he was here and now he's also my husband, everything seemed so difficult to me, I was scared , afraid of something.  I was ready, he too, we were about to get off when he showed me a gold bracelet as a present that he was supposed to give me last night but he had forgotten. "Pehna du me? (I can put it on you?)", haaa bilkul ab to tumhara haq hai mujpe (yes of course you have the right now), I said laughing, "Wo to mera pehle bi tha (even before I had the right)",he said tying my bracelet, Aahil I too have something for you, I wanted to give it before but then for various reasons I was unable, I said going towards the wardrobe where I had deposited the watch I had bought for him, give me your hand you too, I said standing in front of him, "Since when have you had it", he asked while I was tying his watch, when we had quarreled, we were in the mountains, I said laughing, "Hahahha us wakt bi tum nahre hi dikha rahi thi (haaa you were throwing a tantrum at that time too)", kiu ke muje pta hai ke tum muje mana lo ghe (because I know you could have convinced me), I said hugging him sideways so we could see us in the mirror.
"Good morning beautiful, come the breakfast is ready" said Aahil's mom, "Good morning mom", Aahil and i said together, "Finally the married couple came" said Izma and Abiha joining me, "Girls, she was in this house, she was with me, I didn't eat her, you worry a little too much about her", said Aahil laughing and addressing the girls, "Bahi for us, however, it is the first time we see Ezal after the wedding", Abiha said as we all made our way to the table, “How was your first night,” Izma asked, as Abiha moved to my other side so they could have me in the middle of , girls I see you're curious, get married if you really want to know , "Now you will tell us like this no no Ezal is not good", said Abiha making me laugh, "So how did it go?", Izma asked, fine, fine, I replied, "And when he saw you without the nikab and without the veil what did he tell you?", Abiha asked, uff girls you are really two curious ones, I said while mom called us so that we could reach the table.  We were all at the table, Izma and Abiha were too curious they wanted to know everything, In fact unable to resist Abiha asked me at the table, "What did bahi give you as a first night gift", I showed my bracelet to them so they could calm down a bit, "Now I would like to become a great-grandmother", my children, said Aahil's grandmother laughing, and in the meantime "Yes eh we would like to hear the news soon of becoming grandparents", said my mother while Aahil's mother nodded, me and Aahil looked at each other in surprise, and I thought back to last night, surely he must have thought about that too, "You are too young to be a great-grandmother", Izma said to ease the situation, while Aahil and I were still looking at us, "Grandma you are a beautiful young lady, no one will believe it when you become a great-grandmother", said Abiha, "Beauty in its place, however, is the desire of all parents to see their nephews  or even better their grandchildren and  play with their children", said the grandmother, I was shocked and puzzled as was Aahil, "Everything has its time, you can't do everything in a hurry," said Aahil, taking my hand to relax, "We only give you an idea," said the Aahil's mom and we all started laughing, the idea is not bad,  I said to give them some hope and then we continued to have our breakfast.
We had been live for a long time, today were coming live after two days I know, we were also free so we decided to stay there longer.  It was over an hour that we were live, in front of me I could see thousands of comments scrolling asking for an explanation of our story yesterday, which was simply a photo of the place where we had our nikha, we didn't want to officially announce it for various reasons, many also understood that we were married many think that there was the ruksti of Izma and Arsaln however they are all in doubt.  Aahil this is our last live together, "Ufff naaa", surely gusy you will miss us in one screen, it was a wonderful time here in Turkey, it will definitely be one of my favorite experiences to come here and it was wonderful for every aspect, I said looking at Aahil, "I'll miss you--", he was still talking when Izma called me, wait for me to answer her otherwise she won't leave us alone.  Aahil they came down to interview us, I said surprise, "They came because it's your last day here, we have to go now", gusy okey miss me in one screen, thank you so much itna pyar dene ke liye..kabi bi nhi socha tha ke jab hum sath ho ghe to ap log itna pyar do ghe it was unexpected, thank you so much gusy (Guys okey, you will surely miss us in one screen, thank you for loving us so much...we never thought you could love us so it was all unexpected, thank you so much), "now about 4 you have to leave maya", hmm I have a flight at midnight or maybe a little later, "Okey gusy take care", your family was so sweet to host us, I never thought they would all be so sweet , “I will miss stargazing the star under a dark sky with you,” ye kab huwa? Ye tum mere sath nhi the (When did this happen? You weren't with me when you did this), I said reading the comments, “Hahahaha nahii par wo tumhara gari me sojana mere kande phe, wo hamary sab se ahir par behna yad to aye gha naaa (Hahahha no but your sleeping on my shoulder in the car, our sitting on the last seats of the car  after all I will miss all that)", ha wo mere sath hi the tum (haa in those moments you were with me), "Okey gusy now we go, see you in a few days" said Aahil taking the phone in hand, gusy hamre pas ek dusre ki bhot pictures hai ap logu ne bilkul bhi nhi fikar karni hum upload karte rahe ghe (gusy we have many pics of one and the other, we will keep posting them you don't  really have to worry), i finished saying the sentence while Izma called me back, "Okey gusy today the vlog will come out too so go to see it, byee", byee byeee gusy, and he turned off the live.  "It was really the last live together", said Aahil, being sad , no In Sha Allah there will be other, can I have 10 minutes to change?, "Sure, go ahead, I'll wait for you here", okey well then it won't take me very long , I wanted to change clothes for the interview, I'm the new bride so I must have different clothes for everything, I said laughing and choosing a dress to wear now.