CHAPTER 22

After the live, I left the room, Izma, but you didn't tell me you were coming, "It was a surprise organized by Arsalan", ohhh Arsalan, I said to her making her feel embarrassed.  You stay with us right?  Sehry will be there soon so, what are you going home to do, "Don't worry I'm here, tomorrow I'm going to university with you", top, better this way, there are 3 hours left before Sehry so tell me what you want to do.  "Ezal, dad is calling you", I heard mom say, here's mom, guys, I'm going to hear what dad wants to tell me.  Asslam o alikum, dad, you called me, "Wa alaikum salam, daughter, I wanted to ask you about Aahi", yes dad tell me, "What did you think to do?", hmmm...I shut up, I was so embarrassed when he called me asked me about Aahil, "I ask, your intentions...do we want to improve  this relationship?", yes dad, I want to continue..."Okay, you can go now", and I left the living room, it was a conversation of at least 3 minutes, but my heart was pounding, I didn't even understand why dad had asked me this question...ufff ​​what anxiety.  I reached the room where the two were, "What did he told you why are you so red?" they asked together, and looked at each other for saying the same thing.  How telepathic you are, I told them both, while they had their gaze fixed on one and the other, sorry to interrupt you but I'm talking to you, "Yes yes I'm listening to you", said Izma taking her gaze away from Arsalan.  Are we going to do anything while waiting for Sehry?, “I have to finish some work so I won't be able to join you,” said Arsalan, ohhh what a pity, I said looking at Izma, who glanced at me, “Well then we won't bother you and leave", Izma said and we left his room.  Go into my room, the first thing we did was take off the nikab, and be comfortable, oh my goodness, how blushing you are in front of Arslan, "You!, anyway, why you didn't leave me! Why when you talked to him you kept looking me?", why why why... "Just that I meet once Aahil bahi and then I'll tell all your secrets", nahh you won't say anything, "Instead yes, I'll take my revenge, so you too will understand what it's like to feel embarrassment", just try to do it!  Anyway I was thinking if it's okay for you to talk to mom about this thing..."What thing?, about Arsalan?", she asked in surprise, oh yes, what else do you think, "You're crazy, don't try!", Izma, you have to talk about it with someone so it's better now, I think mom will agree and then the situation will pass into the hands of the aunt, see that everything will be fine, "I don't know...", partner, don't worry, let's see that we can talk about it with someone, you will be able to conquer Arsalan.  "Can I come in", asked Arsalan, knocking on the door after about half an hour that Izma and I were alone, no wait Arsalan, wait a second I said, just enough time to put on the nikab and then we called him inside.  "I finished my work so I wanted to join you", he said making himself comfortable on the chair of my desk, "You did well" said Izma, "Ezal I want to know what uncle told you", he asked curiously, ahh yes yes , he called me to ask me about Aahil, he asked me a question about our relationship and he said 'we want to improve this relationship', and I said yes and then that's it... "But what are your intentions?" , Arsalan always asked, intention .... well I hope to meet him as soon as possible, "So you want to meet?", "Of course!  They love each other so they can't wait to see each other" said Izma, "Excuse me miss, I didn't know you understood how it feels if you don't see your love" said Arsalan to annoy her , "I know how it feels", replied izma throwing him the pillow,  you have finished arguing I said, "I would have already finished and I would like to start a new chapter", said Arsalan throwing a very clear dart at Izma who pretended nothing happened, if you just want to talk, tell me I'm going to another room, I said laughing, "Who wants to be with him", said Izma turning on the phone, "There's someone here who would love to stay with me but right now that persone is annoyed", he said throwing another dart at Izma, Arsalan if you're done flirting then let's move on?, "Ezal...stop talking nonsense" said Izma, "Someone today and now is not in a good mood, it's so hard to see the beauty when...", said Arsalan, "When?..", asked Izma, who wanted to know the whole sentence, okey now enough arguing, I said making them stop because otherwise they would have continued until tomorrow morning.