CHAPTER 47

Aahil, I want to put the phone on charge, "Mine is already charging", but I put it first, "Mine is more discharged than yours and then I need it to edit", I don't care, put my phone on charge, I said taking off his phone, "Pagal ho tum...(you're crazy)", muje nhi pata Idr mera hi rahe gha (I don't know, my phone stays charged here), "Instead, it's mine, don't be crazy.... that I'm tired right now", I told you that mine remains on charging, "Aahil bahi don't argue with her, she's also sick if she gets angry there's trouble", said Izma, "Mine is in charge ", rakho tum muje nhi bath karni tum se (Keep your in charge, I don't want to talk to you anymore), I said reaching his room door to leave as he said, "Mera charger hai ye wese bi (It's my charger this)" he said to me when I was already out of his room.  More than half a day had already passed, in about an hour we had to leave again to reach Aahil's house, and our hotel, I was sick, I was cold and even had a bit of fever, I started packing my suitcase, I wanted to bring everything back and try not to forget anything here, I was packing when I found the apple watch in my suitcase that I wanted to give to Aahil, I was looking at that when Izma walked in, "Don't worry, I just came to pack my suitcase", hmmm, "You shouldn't have fight with bahi", you saw him!  "Yes but you should have been calmer", ufff Izma don't make me angry too, "No no, I came here since Arsalna and Aahil bahi went downstairs and I had to pack my suitcase", well then start putting all the things inside and don't forget anything because we won't come back, "Hmm hmm, calm down, and relax, you're not well", I'm done, I'm going outside to get some fresh air, "Yes, yes, go, it's good for you", I went out, even though I was angry with Aahil, I wanted to see if he had packed his suitcase, I went in and there was no one there as Izma had told me.  I opened the suitcase which I was about to pack, everything was in terrible shape, a lot of the stuff was left out so I decided to pack it all away, it took less than 10 minutes and when i was done, I saw he had left his red hoodie outside, I wanted to pack it but I remembered that earlier when I was arguing with him he had it on and then maybe it's better to leave it out since we're leaving in half an hour and it's going to get cold here.  I left the room and reached mine, where Izma and Mom were still getting ready, I took my medicine and lay down to rest a bit, I hate being sick, I can't stand the flu, the headache and above all my eyes ache, Izma woke me up, "We have to leave, wake up partner", hmm, I said sleepily, I wake up now, "Ezal come on wake up, are you well right now", asked mom, yes yes quite well, "Ok well if we have everything then we can go down that bahi and Arsalan are waiting for us", said Izma turning off the lights in the room, it was really nice here, I said closing the door, "Nice yes!" said mom laughing and going down the stairs.  We were in the central hall waiting for our car, our bags were taken by the staff to take them directly to the car, since we would have to wait a while for the car, I decided to have a hot tea so I could feel a little better, Aahil and me weren't really talking, since we were down I was with Izma all the time, "Do you want to take the medicine with you, if in case it's needed on the way?", Aahil asked, but I didn't answer, how long do we have to wait here, I'm starting to get cold and they then took away the suitcases, I said complaining to mom, "You two had a fight", asked mom in surprise, "It's impossible that the two of them quarrel", said Arsalan, neither I nor Aahil answered their questions and after a while I got up to approach the radiator so as to feel less cold.
It had already been 15 minutes that we were waiting, now I was starting to get annoyed, I was still at the heater alone when Aahil came up to me, "Ye pehn lo (wear this)" he said handing me the red hoodie I hadn't put in the suitcase because I thought he would need it, I didn't pay much attention to him and I stayed focused on the phone but when he getting annoyed he took it from my hand, kya hai!  (What's wrong with you!), "Tume kya hai (what's wrong with you)", he said handing me the sweatshirt, Idr do mera phone (give me my phone here),

I said taking it from his hand and as I was reaching for the sofa where Izma Arsalan and mom were sitting, the reception girl informed us that our car had arrived and was ready too.  We all reached the car, Izma sat in the back with me, Aahil with Arsalan and mom with the driver, he wanted to be tough  so now he was going to make the trip without me.  Since I was still cold, I decided to put on the hooodie he had given me and resting my head on the window of the car and my feet on Izma's legs, I fell asleep, even though I wasn't very comfortable, I didn't want to sleep, but it was the effect of the fever .  I don't know when and how much time it had been since we were traveling, I was woken up by Aahil who was sitting in Izma's seat so now he was in the back with me, he said something to me and in an instant I don't know how but I had my head leaning on his legs and my feet were on the seat,  I wasn't sleeping anymore in fact I could feel how he was massaging my head, and how he asked Izma, "Izma can you fix her nikab", and Izma I don't know how but she fix it and said, "Aahil bahi you don't need to close your eyes, you couldn't see anything anyway", I wanted to laugh but I knew he would be angry again afterwards so I controlled myself from laughing, I could feel him staring at me, and that put me quite anxious so somehow i turned around so he could look away from me but as i was turning he thought i was going to fall, "Ohhhh shi* i thought she was going to fall" he said yelling and putting his hand in front to keep me from falling, I have no idea how I managed to keep from laughing. The trip was supposed to last 3 hours and my 3 hours had passed with a bad headache and fever, as soon as we got out of the car we were at Aahil's house, I was not feeling well so Aahil said, "Mom I would say don't wait for tomorrow and to take her directly to the hospital", no no but I manage to wait until tomorrow morning, "Ezal beta (daughter), we can see that you are really ill the hospital is nearby, have it checked by a doctor, it won't take too long", Aahil's mom said and my mom nodded, "Go to the doctor, you'll feel fine" my mom said, "I'll come too" said Arsalan and Izma together, "If they go then I'll come too  Ezal", said Abiha, but don't worry, you rest, I don't want to disturb you all, "Don't worry, let's go now you're sick", said Aahil, getting me into the car, guys, you three could have rested, who knows when we'll finish now, I said to the married couple and Abiha, "Don't worry, don't worry!" Arsalan said.
About half an hour had passed, I had taken blood tests and they had also checked my pressure now I had to wait indeed we all had to wait, we were sitting in the waiting room, Aahil and I were sitting opposite Izma Arsalan and Abiha, all and five we were awake.  Aahil... I said sighing, "Haa mera baccha (tell me my child)", or kitna intazar karan hai (how much more must we wait for), "Meri jaan thory dehr or, or phir hum ghar jae ghe ( my love one more later, we can go home), he said taking my hand, "You're too hot, you have a very high fever", yes the doctor visited me, "Come, we have to say it, it's not okay like this", Aahil.. Aahil- -, he really didn't want to listen to me and took me to the doctor who, checking again, immediately understood that there was a need for an injection because my fever was too high, "Miss, do you need an injection, go to the next ward where my colleague  is waiting for you", said the doctor translating into English, "Okey thank you very much, come my love", said Aahil thanking the doctor, we are close to reach the other ward next door, no no Aahil nooo muje nhi lagwana injection, me theek tu (no no, Aahil nooo I don't want to get an injection, I'm fine),"kuch nhi ho gha tum chalo to sahi (nothing will happen, you come)", he had forced me to enter, "Here I have brought the patient", he said Aahil, no no but no need for injection, I'm well, I said moving from the doctor who was ready to put me injection, " Canlı yayına gelen çift siz misiniz? (Are you the couple who come to live?)", the nurse asked, "Evet (yes)", Aahil replied, all we need is that now the doctors know us too, i said laughing, while she was talking to me and had already given me the injection, "Tamamlamak! (Done)", said the nurse, ahhh already, I said referring to Aahil who eyes were closed maybe because the injection the nurse put it on my arm and so he didn't want to see it, Teşekkür ederim (Thank you), I said referring to the nurse and moving Aahil so that he could understand that I was done so now he could open his eyes , and after a while we returned to the waiting room to await the reports again.  Izma and Arsalan immediately came to me to know how I was while Abiha was already sleeping, but it didn't even take 20 minutes for the married couple to fall asleep, Arsalan had his head resting on Izma, Izma had her head on my shoulder while I was awake with Aahil to see how these three who had come to keep us company were sleeping.  "Ab Tabeyat theek hai tumhary (Are you feeling all right now?)", asked Aahil about 15 minutes after the injection, hmm theek hai, (I'm fine), "Subah ho ghi hai, kuch khana to nahi (It's already morning, do you want to eat something)", ha kuch spicy khane ka dil kar raha hai (I feel like eating spicy), "Ab tum esy chizeh bilkul bi nhi kaho ghi, dekhi hai na apni tabiyat (now you will not eat any of this kind, did you see that you are not well)", Aahil par muje pasand hai (Allahi but I like those things), "Nahi to bas nahi (if it's no then it's no)", kharuss, "Or tum kya ho..motu, maya, Aşkim, fulkumary, mery jaan (and who are you...sweetheart, my love, princess, love)" he said as if cuddling a child, jo bi hu tumhary hu (Whatever I am I'm yours anyway), "Ufff," he said placing his hand over his heart.  All of us so Izma Arsalan Aahil and I were woken up by Abiha who had my test results in hand which meant that we could finally go home and sleep on our comfortable beds luckily we were in a private hospital and in a private waiting room so there was no one at that time of night, our condition and emplacements were unpresentable to anyone.