CHAPTER 16

Since I went to sleep late last night, I woke up very late in the morning, in fact I started my morning with a lot of scolding from my mother.  Dad had already left to pick up Arsalan from the airport, by now they were also already close to home.  I was so excited to see him again that I couldn't wait any longer, mom was getting ready, I was already, even if it was Arsalan I had to wear nikab because he was na-mehram (anyone you can get married to) for me.  Izma would arrive in the evening, Aahil, by now he couldn't manage without me, he sends me 40 messages in a second and he didn't even give me time to read them before he called me. The wait was very long,it seems that Arsalan didn't come anymore... and in the meantime I decided to reply to the messages.  'Your guest has arrived to whom canim (my dear) has been giving all this time', 'Not yet..he will be here shortly', 'You are without nikab', o my goodness i could see from the message how jealous he was and to make him more jealous i wrote, 'Of course i am without nikab, Arsalan can see me', he didn't answer me but directly called me.  "Hyyy what do you mean he can see you?", Aahil..., "I don't want him to look at you, I'm not giving you an obligation but I'm just a little bit possessive", I appreciate your sincerity my boy, "And so... what", don't worry, no male will see me except my husband...,"Ahh here it seemed strange to me, tell me how old is this Arsalan", then Arsalan Bahi will be abou--, "Nothing, now I don't want to know the age more, I already understood everything", what would you have understood?, "Are you coming live today?", it depends if I have time, then yes, if not, see you another time.  "I miss you--", Aahil I'm going now, they rang the bell so they arrived bye!, "Allah Hafiz mery jaan (Bye my love)", Allah Hafiz. 
Asslam o alikum, Arsalan bahi, I said reaching the door, "Wa alaikum salam Ezal, you've grown up", you too, you've changed.  "Ezal at least let him come into the living room," said mom, yes yes, leave the suitcase here, let's go sit down and talk calmly. 
Izma had also arrived, and after dinner the three of us went to Arsalan's room and started talking while mom and dad were in the living room drinking tea.  Today Izma would sleep at my house, so we could talk until late, there was a wonderful atmosphere at home, after so many years, in the evening I wasn't alone but with someone to spend my evening.  “Izma, do you remember when we last saw each other,” Arsalan asked, “Of course I remember, oh my goodness we were kids and you see now, we work and study at the university.  The years are flying!", replied Izma, guys but do you remember when the last time we met we made a hole in our old neighbor's pool?, yes! They said together, "I thought you forgot about me" , said Izma, "How could I, the few moments of my childhood that I remember are the ones I spent with you two", replied Arsalan. "Now let's open the bags, I want to show you what I got for you", he said, no I think we should open them tomorrow today you're already too tired, "Actually Arsalan, better tomorrow, anyway we're at home, it's our day off" said Izma, "How tired? Let's open now so we can have fun", Arsalan insisted, okay then let's get busy! "Ezal your phone vibrates" Izma said, now I can't answer, I saw, "Ooo it's Aahil bahi", she said with her smile evil, "What did I miss Ezal?", Arsalan asked curiously, nothing special, wait for me to answer because otherwise he won't leave me. I left the room and in front of Arsalan's room was mine so I entered in my room so as not to disturb the parents. Aahil, you're crazy, what do you need?, "Why are you taking so long to answer?", because maybe I have guests at home and therefore I'm busy with them, "What about me?" , ab tum nahre kar rahe ho(now you're the one throwing a tantrum), "It's not a tantrum, but I want attention, why you don't connect anymore for the sessions with the psychologist", he said the last sentence seriously,  do you think i still need the psychologist when i managed to conquer the whole Aahil? I would like to go to my guests, Izma is there too and I left both Izma and Arsalan in the room alone, "Gitmene izin vermek istemiyorum aşkım, burada kalıp seninle saatlerce konuşmak istiyorum, tamamen benim olmanı istiyorum! (I don't want to let you go my love, I want to stay here talking to you for hours and hours, I want you to be completely mine!)", blah blah blah.. ., "If only you could understand Turkish",  I will ask for the translation of this tomorrow, let me go now, "Can you call me later?", I don't know,  we will stay up late talking and unpacking presents so I will definitely go to sleep around 3 or 4 in the morning, have you finished the live yet?  "I didn't go live today, you weren't there and I didn't want to, I'm awake anyway, I'll wait for your call", Aahil...ufff, "I'll wait", it's fine, if I can I'll call you, now I'll run away , "Okey okey, don't be late".  I am immediately ran to Arsalan's room, I was late and I knew it In fact they were waiting for me, sorry, sorry but I had something important to do, "Then this important thing is Aahil" said Arsalan, you can't stay silent Izma nor! , "She told me from the beginning, I want to meet this guy who managed to make my cousin fall in love," said Arsalan.  Now let's open the presents and then I'll explain, there were so many things, almost all mine and Izma's.  "I tried to take things that were not the same as much as possible so that you could exchange them", you made a great choice, now let me see what you brought for me I'm super curious.  There was everything in that suitcase, from perfumes to jewels, from dresses to sandals, from makeup to bags.  He gave us  and we stayed trying all things until very late. Me and Izma let Arsalan sleep and we moved  to my room.  Now I'll take your pigiama so you can go change, in the meantime tell me what Aahil had said at the beginning of yesterday's live, "He had introduced, but in a very possessive way...  he asked  all his fans to respect you, don't judge you and he said that you are very, very important to him then I continued to follow the live and I adored the moment you started discussing", ah yes! He introduced me like this, I said pulling the things for Izma who instead was focused on her phone, heyy are you listening to me?  "Yes yes, I was watching that your live has gone viral and I see how his fans have already created accounts with your name and they have posted the moments of the last live", ahhh what! Let me see, indeed send me the account that I look after calmly and keep this pigiama.  Do you want to sleep here in my room or do you want to go to another?  It's also your home and  you always slept with me but I ask for your comfort, "I'm going to the other room, I don't want to ruin your privacy...", privacy?  Ahhh yes I completely forgot that I have to call Aahil, "Okey I'll leave you then, give me this pigiama and I'll go Shabba khair", Shabba khair( good night)