CHAPTER 18

It had been a couple of days since Arsalan was here, by now I was too used to having someone at home to talk to after university.  Everything was going well, I had been doing lives with Aahil for quite a while so I was used to everything.  Ramazan would also start in three days, at home that atmosphere was already starting to be created.  Now I'm finishing cleaning the kitchen, I gave the parents tea while I gave Arsalan his coffee too, I made myself some hot milk which I was going to drink while studying so now, after arranging everything, I arrived in my room to finish studying for the literature test, this afternoon I was super busy, I came back from university, then I had to go to work so in the afternoon I couldn't study, I went home, I had dinner, spent time with Arsalan and now I have to finish studying.  I finished repeating the old topic and studying some new things in time, soon I also had to connect for the live.  Mom and dad knew about this, I haven't done anything without their permission, yes maybe they don't know that sometimes I'm late in live but I always try to finish it before midnight.  I set up my desk to deposit  my phone, got comfortable, and set up my nikab.  "Asslam o alikum, Aşkim", by now he was a habit for him to call me 'my love' and by now I too was used to it, Wa alaikum salam, how are you?, "Fine, you're done being busy and not giving me time" , you ended up always complaining, 'Ezal attitude girl, muje lagta hai (Ezal looks like a girl with attitude, it seems to me)', I read in the comment.  Wo sehta hai na mera attitude, to ap logu ko masla nhi hona chahye.  Mujme attitude or nahre hai, wo uthta hai na bas (he tolerates my attitude, so you shouldn't have any problems. I have attitudee and I'm capricious but he tolerates me so I'm fine with it), I said staring at other comments as I fixed my nikab, "Attitude ho...jo bi ho, kuch bi ho, bas mera ho, sirf mera (Whether, it's attitude...or whatever, as long as it's mine, only mine)", he said smiling, tumhara hi hai (yes it's just for you).  "Aşkim, how about we sing together? I play and you sing", no Aahil, I can't sing, if you are the singer you are the one who should sing, "Let's sing the song together, which you know", no I don't know, "Liar, you sent it to me saying that I like it, you want me to read the chat", no Aahil, don't bother, I said pointing my finger, "So sing with me", okay, yes come on let's sing!  He initiated him to pick up the rhythm on the guitar, the song was the one i sent him a couple of days ago but just to tell him i would like that he sing it to me but now he wants us to sing it together.  "Bethe ho ghe nadiya kinare bool ke dunga ho ke gum (We will be sitting by the sea, forgetting the world, and we will be lost there)", Haai hu main, tere sahare, tum me, main hu or mujme tum (I came with your support, you are me and I am in you), "Ek chanda or ek tara, sath ye mera tumhara (A moon and a star, it's like your and my relationship)", ehii ehiii no no, stop everything i remembered now...i don't sing the next part, "But we were doing so well and then you have a wonderful voice", no Aahil don't insist, i don't sing the next part, "Aşkim...you're crazy! Why don't you want to continue , stop it and let's pick up the song where we left off", Aahil..., "Stop it!, guys she was doing so well naa", I saw the comments saying 'continue Ezal, you were doing great', Aahil do you know why I stopped, "Yes, I know", he said with a melancholy smile, and then...., "So let's continue", you are really stubborn!  He picked up the beat again "Ek chanda or ek tara, sath ye mera tumhara (A moon and a star, it's like your and my relationship)", bahou me soh ke, bas teri ho ke, ishq me hi ho bas apna guzara (Sleeping in your arms, being only yours, I've spent my life alone in love), "Tera nam, mery ibadat (Your name is my prayer!)", karna tu mery hifazat ( instead you, protect me) and we stopped here because up to here we only knew the lyrics, he concluded with the final touch of the guitar rhythm.  "I can't wait for that moment," stop it!  Don't be so funny, you know what I was thinking Aahil, that maybe now I should call you on your number and not on insta because I have so many messages from fans that your account i can never find it.  "So give me your number?", and who said that, I just thought about it, "Guys, she says so but then she's the first to cal---", la la la Nahhh Aahil, kya masla hai tumhare sath (Aahil, what's your problem? ), "Nhi muje batane do na (No, let me tell them), tum bta ke to dikhao, me mom ko avaz dethi hu na (you try to say it, just try, I'm calling mom ), "Esy kon si bath hai ke mom ko bulana pare gha (what's so important that I'm going to say you need to call mom)", tume btau me kon si bath hai! (I should tell you what!) By now my relationship and his had grown, in the sense that now even our parents know that we officially love each other but I don't like to say this in public and he can't wait to tell the fans instead. "And tell me more what did you eat today", well nothing special, rice with chicken, tell me how Arthù is, can i see him, call him in the room it's been a long time since i seen him. Meanwhile he had gone to get Artù, his cat, I decided to answer a few of the questions, 'Why is his name Arthur', guys I don't know either, he is his father but come on it's a good name, 'tell the story of how you metknown' In Sha Allah, soon, I reply to the comments I can read, they scroll very fast so I only reply to the ones I can see, 'Why don't you show us your face', "Who wants to see your face?", Aahil asked who was holding that beautiful cat, "You can see me, I'm as beautiful as her", he said laughing, Aahil, but how much Arthù has grown, my love you are beautiful, how I want to caress you Arthù, "You never talk to me with the same sweetness", don't be jealous even of a cat, "The matter is not about jealo--", don't worry that here the metter is really and only about jealousy.  Okey Aahil another 5 minutes and after that I have to go, tomorrow I also have university, "Theek hai theek hai Aşkim. Ten minutes to ruk jao na, pura din me wait karta hu or ab tume jaldi hai (Okay, okay my love. You stay for at least ten minutes, I wait all day and you're always in a hurry)", I know but the time difference is to blame.  He said something softly, but since I couldn't understand I asked kya(what), "Itne sweet hone ki kya reason hai tumhary (what is your reason to be so beautiful)", pta nhi (I don't know) .  "Tume pta-- (You khn--)", byeee byee, byee guys take care, "Aree acche se bye karo yar ek second na...jaldbazy nhi karni ( Heey say bye calmly wait a second, don't be in a hurry ), bye byeee guys bye Aahil, "Acha suno (then listen), haaa bolo (tell me), "Acche se sona, suba exam ke liye to bilkul bi stress mat hona, agar zada stress ho to call kar lena (Sleepwell, don't stress too much about tomorrow's exam and if you get too excited call me)", okey okey byee Aahil, byee everyone, "Okey love you too, areee rukoo to( wait a second), okey byee goodnight everyone, I'm still here tell me and hurry up. He gave me his usual goodnight kiss and I I exited the live, he stayed because he had to talk about something now it was already late so I didn't have time to do anything else so I immediately went to bed ... I wanted to review but it would have taken too long so I set the alarm a little early in the morning so as to repeat everything one last time and be ready for the exam.