#56 How he treats your child from a previous relationship

I want to thank Asiahq for the suggestion :)

Damon: You have a 4 year old boy named Keegan. He has pitch black hair and deep green eyes and is a loud little bugger. You got pregnant at 17 as a result of having to much to drink at a party. To this day you don't know who his father is, so he grew up not having a father figure until you met Damon that is. Damon loves keegan and is always there for him. He taught him to play football and is teaching him how to write.

Stefan: You have a 1 year old girl named Haven. She has light brown hair and grey eyes and is very quiet.
You got pregnant at 17 but things didn't work out between you and her father. Stefan loves Haven and is very protective of her. He loves to take her on walks and bring her to the park.

Kol: you have a 2 year old boy named Trevor. He has piercing blue eyes and blonde hair and is a hyper little bugger. You got pregnant at 15 from your boyfriend who was 16. When you told your boyfriend you were pregnant he told you the baby was a mistake and to get rid of it. But you refused to have an abortion, I mean sure You were still a kid yourself. But to you Trevor isn't a mistake he was an accident and will never regret having him. Your boyfriend ended up moving so Trevor will never know his actual father. Kol's the one that's helped you raise him since he was one years old. Kol loves and treats Trevor like his own son. He's always playing with him and spoils him rotten. Kol has the biggest smile on his face every time Trevor calls him daddy. Even Rebekah, klaus and Elijah love to Help you take care of him and spoil him. The Mikaelson's are the only family Trevor will ever know and your 100% fine with that.

Klaus: You have a 3 1/2 year old boy named Luke. He has dirty blonde hair and one golden eye and one piercing Green eye and is extremely smart for his age. You got pregnant at 14 almost 15. Klaus is the only father he has ever known. Klaus absolutely adores Luke and treats him like he's his own son. The way he acts with Luke is a side to him that no one else has ever seen. It even surprises his siblings how he acts towards Him. Klaus plays with him, brings him for walks, cooks for him, draws with him, tells him stories and gets him anything a little boy could ever want. He tries to be the best father not wanting Luke to have to go through the same thing he had to as a child with Michael. You love it when you come home to find them both curled up asleep on the couch together.

Elijah: You have a 9 month old girl named Gemma. She has brown hair and brown eyes. You got pregnant at 20 from your boyfriend of 4 years. But after he found out you were pregnant he left. Elijah being the kind person he is, is very loving towards Gemma. He's always gentle with her thinking that he's gonna hurt her. He loves to rock her to sleep, feed her or just hold her in general.