Klaus imagine

For PrettygirlrockJackso

"Ok so here's the plan" you heard klaus's voice as you walked into the room. Three sets of eyes now looking at you, noticing your presence. "Ummm" you said a little Nervous not knowing what to say. "You can come sit down Jalysa" Rebekah said, moving closer to elijah so you'd have a place to sit. "No she can't" klaus said in a stern voice, now glaring at his sister. "And why not" you were now very offended. "Because your going to want to be part of the plan and that's not happening" he Inched closer to you with every word. You scoffed "and why not? I'm a vampire, I think I can handle myself" you informed him confident in yourself. He laughed, "that's not why I'm not letting you. But that's funny you think you can help beat Esther". "Then why won't you let me help!" You raised your voice. He looked shocked that you would even dare raise your voice at him. "Because you might think your helping but all you do is screw everything up!" He screamed in your face. As those words left his lips all the confidence in your body faded to be replaced with failure. You tried your hardest not to show it. "Fine then, if I screw everything up then there's no reason to be here" you turned on your heal storming off. "Where exactly are you expecting to go Jalysa!?" He called after you. "Like you care" you screamed before slamming the door behind you.
You weren't really familiar with New Orleans so you decided to go to the bar. Once walking in you take a seat, "can I get a screwdriver" you told your friend cami who was working. "Bad day?" She asked while making the drink. "Stupid klaus" you replied while rolling your eyes. "I know what you mean, this ones on me" she placed your drink in front of you. "Thanks" you smiled at her. She didn't reply, staring at something behind you. "Cami? Cami?" You tried to get her attention, before feeling someone take a seat beside you. "I'll take a rum and coke" you heard a voice you knew all to well. "What are you doing here klaus" you growled, not bothering to look at him. "I came to apol...well you know what I mean" you could tell he didn't actually want to say it. "No klaus, I actually don't" "I came to apologize alright, I'm sorry" he blurted out really fast. Your eyes widen from shock of his apology. "Do I actually screw everything up?" You question him. "No, I just don't want you getting hurt, I can't believe I'm saying this but I like you Jalysa" he confessed, staring into your eyes. A smile was now plastered on your face, "I like you to klaus" you whispered. "Them please come back home" he got up and offered you his hand. You gladly took it, allowing klaus to lead you back home.