Stefan imagine for soleilap

Sorry it's so short, but I hope you like it :)

It was yours and Stefan's one month anniversary, you guys decided to stay at his place and cook dinner together. You were chopping up the vegetables and had the radio playing when your favourite song came on. You started to move your hips to the music not really paying attention to what your doing. "You better watch you don't hurt yourself" Stefan said putting his hands on your hips. You jumped from the sudden contact making you slice your finger with the knife. "Ow!" You yelled dropping the knife on the counter, turning around to go put the cut under some water. You seen Stefan with his back turned to you, breathing heavily. "Stefan are you ok?" You ask stepping closer to him. "Get away from me Soleil" you hear him say while trying to slow his breathing. "Stefan just please tell me whats wrong" you said putting a hand on his shoulder. He turned around letting you see his face, there were vain's under his eyes and fangs before they retracted. You jumped back a bit startled at what you just seen. "I-i" you tried to say something but nothing seemed to want to come out. You could see the sadness in his eyes "I'll just leave, I'm sorry I never told you. But please don't tell anybody" he said before turning to walk out the door. "Stefan, wait!" You ran after him spinning him around to face you. "I don't care that your a vampire! I'm not scared of you, the only thing I'm scared about is you leaving me. I love you Stefan" you said trying to convince him to stay. "I love you to" he smiled staring into your brown eyes.