Aiden imagine for Gabbycheer

You were running down the empty hallway with Scott and stiles, already late for your next class. That's when you heard moans coming from the custodial closet. You laughed to yourself, thinking how Desperate teenagers are. That's when you heard a Familiar voice from behind the door. You stopped in your tracks making Scott and stiles stop and turn to you. "Gabby! We're already late, hurry up!" Stiles says trying to usher you forward. But you wouldn't budge, all you could do was hope what your thinking isn't true. "I'll catch up with you's" you say letting them know it's ok to go without you. You walk towards the custodial closet, taking a deep breath before turning the handle. Pushing the door open your thoughts were confirmed. There Aiden was with his shirt off, sucking on some stupid girls neck. When she saw you she gasped, pushing Aiden away from her. Your heart felt like it shattered to pieces. "Gabby!" Aiden said shocked, grabbing his shirt and putting it back on. "How could you" you said letting a tear escape for your eye. "I can explain" he tried to grab your hand to pull you closer. You pulled you hand back, not wanting to be so close to him. "I don't want to hear your stupid lies Aiden! We're done!" You shut the door and ran to your class. After class you start making your way to your locker. Once rounding the corner you see Aiden leaning up against it. A smile plastered on his face when he saw you. You tried turning around and make a run for it, deciding it's not worth stopping at your locker. But before you could do that Aiden grabbed your arm, making it so you couldn't go anywhere. "Trying to go somewhere?" He said with his cocky smirk on his face. "What do you want Aiden" you growl pulling your arm from his tight grip and walked to your locker. "I wanted to say I'm sorry" he said following close behind you. "What?" You said turning your head to face him, shocked he just apologized. "I said I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it. Please give me one more chance, although I wouldn't blame you if you didn't." He said his voice cracking towards the end. You looked into his glossy eyes and couldn't help but want to comfort him. "I forgive you" you pull him into a hug, breathing in the scent of his cologne. "I love you gabby" he says wrapping his arms around your waist. "I love you to Aiden" you smiled into his chest.