Void stiles/ stiles imagine

For Ariatvd

You've been tied up in this old, smelly basement for hours now. Not knowing exactly why he decided to take you. You were covered in Sweat and blood from the heat of the basement and when the Nogitsune decided to cut you with a knife as torture. You looked around the dark room, looking for something to cut the tight ropes around your wrists free. Realizing there was nothing you laid your head back against the cold cement wall, closing your eyes letting a sigh escaping your lips. "This is just great" you grumbled, your eyes snapping open as you heard the door being unlocked. The Nogitsune walked in, an evil smile on his face. "So much for your friends finding you Annie. You've been here for six hours and they still haven't shown up" he laughed, proving you were wrong about them being able to find you. "They will, and when they do, your in trouble you bastard" you spit. "Feisty little thing you are" he smiled walking closer to your tied up body, crouching down and moving a piece of hair away from your bloody face. "Fuck you!" You screamed furiously, kicking him in the leg causing him to fall. He sat up, rage evident on his face, but that evil smile came back. "And to think stiles actually loves you" he said. This caught you by surprise, you couldn't believe what you just heard. "Wh-what?" You stuttered. "Oh you didn't know? ops.." He said with a sly smirk. "But none of that matters anymore, he's never gonna get the chance to tell you" he got up and slammed your head against the wall, causing everything to go black.
*
You heard bangs and loud growls before feeling a pair of hands untying the ropes. Opening your eyes you seen stiles with a worried expression on his face. "Stiles?" You groaned, his head turned to you, now realizing you've gained consciousness. "Oh my god Annie!" He pulled you into a hug. "I'm so sorry, this should never have happened"he rushed pulling away from the hug. You didn't say anything feeling as your voice would give out from all the yelling. instead you reached a hand to his face brushing his cheek with your thumb, as a way of telling him it's ok. "Let's get you to the hospital" he lifted you up and carried you to his jeep, Placing you in the passenger seat before climbing in the drivers side, and speeding off. You sat there thinking about what the Nogitsune said. Does stiles really love me? Or was he just saying that to hurt me? You decided to take a chance with your voice and ask the very worried boy driving. "Stiles?" You whispered, as he pulled into the car park before he turned to you. "Is everything ok!?" He said in a panic. "The Nogitsune said something to me, and I just want to know if he was lying or not" you said as he looked at you questioningly. "He said you loved me" you blurted out. His face went pale, "what would you say If I did?" He sounded nervous. "I would say I love you to" you smiled and he returned it. "Ya I do love you, I love you so much Annie" he kissed your swollen lips. "Now let's get you inside" he got out and picked you up, walking into the hospital. "Please stay with me" you said into his neck as mrs. McCall came rushing over. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" he said tightening his grip on you.