Derek imagine for Ash_Maccalahalinski

Sorry if it sucks, But I hope you like it.

You and your boyfriend Derek were walking down the side walk of Scott's house, heading to his car. "Ashlyn!" You heard a voice yell. You stop in your tracks realizing who it was. You spin around and start running towards them. They embrace you in a tight hug, you returning it. "Damon! What are you doing here!" You say with excitement from seeing your best friend. "I missed you, and so did bonbon" he smiled. You felt an arm snake around your waist leaving a tight grip. "Who's this?" Damon eyes up Derek with a disgusted look on his face, earning a growl to leave Derek's lips. "He smells terrible" Damon said looking at you while scrunching his nose. "Damon!" You slap his chest as a warning to not be so rude. "He does" he said in a defensive tone. "Ash!!" You hear your sister yell, running up the side walk. She pulls you into a hug. "Bonnie!" You wrap your arms around her. "I've missed you so much!" She says pulling away from you. "I've missed you to, I've missed both of you" you smile. "Oh by the way Bonnie this is my boyfriend Derek, Derek this is my sister Bonnie. And this" you say pointing to Damon "this is my best friend Damon" you smile introducing them. "Well it's nice to meet YOU" Derek says to Bonnie, making it clear the same doesn't go off Damon. Damon just rolls his eyes as Derek smirks. "It's nice to meet you as well Derek." Bonnie smiles. "It's funny usually wolves and vampires don't get along, but you to seem to get along good from what ash has told me" Bonnie says. Your eyes widen as you feel Derek's body tension up beside you. "Vampire!" You hear Derek growl turning his head towards you. "We're just going to wait over there" Bonnie says grabbing Damon's arm and pulled him away. "I meant to tell you" you say to Derek as he starts walking away. "How could you not tell me your a vampire!?" He turns around and looks at you. "I'm not just a vampire, I'm also a witch" you try to explain. "And because I didn't want you to hate me" you whispered, hanging your head low, looking at your feet. He tilts your chin up making you look at him. "I could never hate you" he stared into your eyes. "So you don't care?" You asked confused. "No, I really don't. I think it kinda cool" he admits. Hearing this made you smile, and pull him into a hug. "And now you know, I don't have to act like your stronger then me" you laugh. "You think your stronger then me" he raises an eyebrow. "Oh I know I am" you smirk. "Ok fine, we'll settle this later with a reselling match" "your on hale, prepare to lose" you laugh walking back over to Bonnie and Damon.