Stiles imagine for DunbarAddiction (part 2)

(Three weeks after the fight)

Finally after three weeks you built up the courage to go back to school. You were waking down the crowded hall way towards your locker. The sounds of teenagers laughing, girls fighting with their boyfriends, friends making plans after school, filling your ears giving you a headache. You arrive to your locker, spinning the dial on your lock before opening it. You grab your texts books and shove them into your bag. You hear two familiar voices walking towards you. Turning your head you see stiles and Scott standing by their lockers starring at you. You groan and slam the locker shut, putting the lock back on before darting down the hall way to your class. Once in class you take your seat, grabbing out a pen, binder and your text book, You place your bag between your feet. As the teacher starts her lesion you knew stiles and Scott were glaring at you from their seats. You start tapping your pen against the desk while running your fingers through your blonde hair nervously. After 10 minutes you've had enough of the glaring. "Mrs. Can I please be excused, I really need to leave" you said to the teacher as you packed your things. Even if she said no you were gonna leave anyways, you just thought you'd try and be polite. "If you really have to then yes" she replied as you got up out your seat and headed for the door. Half way down the hall You hear a set of footsteps behind you, getting closer and closer by the second. Spinning around on your heal you smack into Scott. "What Scott" you say Backing up and looking at him. "Why, why would you do that. I don't understand, I thought you were our friend" He questioned, a hurt expression on his face. You sighed and closed your eyes for a second. "Just tell stiles I'm sorry" you said instead of giving him an explanation before walking away. As you walked out the front doors of the school into the car park you seen malia, Lydia, Kira and Liam standing by your car. Taking a deep breath you walked towards them, Scott running behind you. "How could you!" Malia shouts trying to tackle you to the ground before Liam and Scott grabs her. "Malia stop! Let her explain" Scott said turning towards you. "I'm sorry guys! I never wanted this, I never wanted any of this! You guys were basically the only friends I've ever had..." you said, a couple tears escaping your eyes. "Then why'd you do it" Lydia said putting her rubbing your back a little trying to comfort you. "Because of Garrett... I really am sorry guys" you said wiping away the tears on your face. They all looked at each other before Scott walked over embracing you in a hug. "It's ok Esme, we forgive you. Just don't do it again" he said as you's pulled away. "Do you forgive her stiles?" Malia says looking behind you. Turning around you see stiles standing there, his eyes a bit watery. His face hardened before opening his mouth to talk. "Well if you guys do then I'm obviously gonna have to accept it" he turned around and walked back to the school. Your chest became heavy knowing the person you wanted forgiveness from the most Hates you, even tho you can't blame him. "I'm gonna go guys, I'll talk to you later" you gave them all a hug goodbye before getting in your car and driving home.
Getting out the car you walk into your house grabbing a water bottle from the fridge before heading back out to the porch and sitting on the stairs. Untwisting the cap and taking a drink, you heard a car pull up. Your brown eyes darting to the end of the drive way you see stiles jeep. Your heart starts beating like crazy seeing him walk towards you. You stood nervously as he stood in front of you not saying anything just staring at the ground. "Why?" He whispered as he raised his head to look at you, his eyes bright red as tears stream down his face. " I- I'm sorry stiles" you stuttered trying your hardest not to cry yourself. "I don't expect you to forgive me but please I'm begging you to try your hardest to give me another chance" you failed at your attempt not to cry. "You used me.." He said shaking his head. "At first yes, but then I got to know you. I got to know all of you's, I didn't want to fight after becoming friends with the pack... And getting real feelings for you" you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. "Please let me make it up to you, let me show you I'm not that person anymore" you wiped away a few tears on his face. He nodded his head, "one more chance" he said before closing the gap between you's, pressing his lips to yours.