Stiles imagine

For @

You were spending the day with Lydia and Kira, you went shopping for hours, Lydia's choice of course. "Lydia, like almost all girls, I love shopping... But seriously, we've been here for five hours! Can we pleeeeaaassseee go home now!" You whined, dragging your feet feeling like your legs were gonna fall off, Kira doing the same right beside you. "You two are just lazy, five hours is nothing" she glared at the two of you. Kira and you look at each other like she was insane. "Ugh fine, let's go" she finally have up after realizing you guys just going to whine the whole time. A smile spread across your face, glad to finally get out of the crowded mall. The three of you's walked to Lydia's car. "So where do you's wanna go now?" She questioned after getting in the car. "Let's go see Scott!" Kira practically yelled from the back seat. Lydia and you both turned on your seats to face her, raising your eyebrow questioningly. "Ummm I mean let's go ask the rest of the pack if they wanna go watch movies..." She tried to save herself from what she previously said. You giggled and turned back around, now staring out the windshield . "Well they must be at stiles so let's go there then" Lydia said pulling out of the car park, giggling to herself quietly. After arriving at stiles' flat you knock on the door, the door opened to reveal mr. Stilinski. "Hi Girls, stiles is upstairs" he said allowing the three of you's to walk in. "Ok thanks mr. Stilinski" you smiled before walking up the stairs to stiles' room. Like always you didn't bother knocking, instead just walking right In. "Stiles, do you wanna come watch mov-" you stopped as you seen malia straddling stiles, her lips pressed to his. "What the hell!" You yell, making them realize your presence. Stiles pushes malia off of him, jumping up off the bed and walked towards you. "Blanca! I can explain" he rushed, trying to grab your hand. You pulled away from him, tears streaming down your face. "How could you" you whisper trying not to break down. "Stiles what's going on?" You hear his dad say walking beside you. "Stiles, what did you do!" He practically yelled at his son after noticing you crying, and seeing malia on the bed. "Please Blanca! Just let me explain" he begged you, completely ignoring his dad. "Just leave me alone stiles!" You yell before taking off with Lydia and Kira right behind you. You were almost at the car when someone grabbed onto your arm pulling you back. "Please just listen to me" you realize it's stiles. "No stiles! I don't want to listen to your lies! I know what I saw, and I don't wanna see you anymore. So just leave me the hell alone!" You scream at him before hopping into Lydia's car, her speeding away leaving stiles standing outside by himself. "Blanca, I'm so sorry" Kira says from the back of the car, reaching her hand around the seat to put a hand on your shoulder in attempt to comfort you. You didn't say anything, just leaned your head against the window as tears escaped your eyes.

*

It's been three weeks since you've seen stiles. It's been hard not having him around anymore but you know it's for the best. It's the beginning of a new semester and your next class is chemistry. You take the empty lab seat beside a girl doodling in her notebook. "Ok class, I'll be assigning you Lab partners for the day" you heard the teacher say as she looks at her clip board. "Kory and Brandon, Lisa and cris, tyler and kol, Blanca and stiles, Benjamin and Austin" she calls out, your head snapping up to look at her when she said your name and partner. "Mrs. Can I change partners?" You ask as your heart starts pounding in your chest. "No, your partners the one you've been assigned" you answered as she started writing the lesion on the board. You groan, burying your head in your hands. "Hey" you heard the voice you've missed do much. You kept staring at the lab paper the teacher finished handing out, not saying a word. "How have you been?" He asks clearly trying to get you to say something to him. You looked up at him, staring into his brown eyes, a hurt expression evident on his face. You looked back at your lab paper, scared that if you said anything he would notice how close you are to crying. You heard a sigh escape his lips, "I know you hate me, and you said you didn't want to hear my explanation but I'm gonna say it anyways. I was helping her study, and the next thing I know she was kissing me. I'm really sorry" his voice turned to a whisper at the end of his explanation. That's when you realized he was crying, making you even more upset then earlier. "I don't hate you stiles, the opposite actually" you Wiped away a couple tears on his cheeks. "Do you forgive me?" His voice still a whisper. You nodded your head, as he pulled you into a hug. "I missed you stiles" you buried your head into the crook of his neck, "I missed you to".