Kol imagine for belagillett2001

Hope you like it! :)

"Bela there you are!" You hear Esther say walking into the living room. "Oh hi Esther, I didn't know you were here" you smile sitting up so she could have a seat on the couch. "I've been looking all over for you" she smiles sitting down. "Is there something wrong?" You ask. "No, I just thought we could talk for a bit" she said handing you some tea. "Oh ok thanks for the tea" you smiled and took a drink. Your throat started to burn all the way down making you feel like your on fire. "Vervain!" You said throwing the glass in the ground and started clutching your throat. You stood up and vamped out facing her ready to attack if she tried anything else. That's when she started making all the blood vessels in your head pop. You clutched your head falling to the ground before she snapped your neck. When you gained conciseness you found yourself tied with vervain ropes. "Esther! What are you doing!" You scream at her. "Your my lour to get kol here" she explained. "Well to bad for you! He's not going to show up" you laughed. "Are you sure? Because I just called him and he's on his way" she smiled holding up your phone.

His POV
I was sitting in the mystic grill having a drink when my phone started to ring. Looking at the caller ID I see its Bela. "Hey beautiful, miss me already?" I laugh. "It's your mother actually" I hear my mothers voice on the other end. "Where's Bela?" I say pissed off my mothers with Bela never mind having her phone. "She's a little...tied up at the moment" she said, I can practically hear the smile in her voice. "where is she Esther!" I snapped. "Were by the graveyard, If you want to see her again I'd hurry up and get here" she said before hanging up. As I got up to walk out I seen Damon and Stefan walking in. "Stefan, Damon!" I run over to them. "Why are you talking to me? I don't like you remember" Damon said rolling his eyes and starts to walk away. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him back. "I don't like you either but my mother has Bela. And I need your help to get her back!" I say. "This is all your fault!" Damon says grabbing me by the throat. "Damon! Stop! Fighting with hims not going to do Bela any good" I hear Stefan say pulling Damon's hand off of my throat. "Here's the plan" I say pulling them to a table. " I'm going to go in first, knowing my mother she's going to have finn with her. Then you guys will come in, with the three of us they'll be outnumbered and run" I tell them my plan. "She took my sister! I say we kill them!" Damon says getting up ready to leave. "We can't!" I say stepping I front of him. "Klaus already has a plan for that! So let's just scare them off and get Bela" I say. " sounds good" Stefan says standing up and we all leave. After getting there the plan went as I thought. Finn ran them both out of there leaving me to run to Bela and untie her even though it burned a bit. " are you ok!" I say grabbing her and pulling her into a hug. She just nods her head gripping me tighter. "I'm so sorry darling" I say moving a piece of hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead. "It's ok it's not your fault" she tells me. "Yes it is, she took you to get me here" "I don't care, I love you Kol" she said making me smile. "I love you to Bela, I'll always love you" I said giving her a kiss and took her back to the boarding house with Stefan and Damon.