Stiles imagine for belagillett2001

Sorry it sort I couldn't think of anything else

It's 10:30 at night and You and stiles were sitting in his jeep in the school car park waiting for Scott to get out. "I'm bored!" Stiles whined leaning his head back. "What the hell do you want me to do about it stiles! Do you think I'm not bored?!" You snapped getting frustrated from him saying he's bored every two minutes. "I got some ideas" he looked over at you and smirked, letting you know exactly what he was hinting at. "No stiles, what if Scott comes out?" You said turning you head to look out the window. "He's not going to be out for a while! Please Bela!" He pleaded sliding his hand up your thigh. "No stiles!" You said sternly pushing his hand away. He groans and puts his head on the steering wheel. He starts to whistle making your blood boil. "Omg stiles! Quit it!" You said through your teeth. "But I'm so" before he could Finnish his sentence you smashed you lips to his. He placed his hand on your neck deepening the kiss while sliding his seat back. He grabbed you waist and pulling you over to sit on him. He rubbed his hands up and down your sides, moving his lips to your neck earning a moan to fall from your lips. At that moment you heard a bang on the hood of the jeep making you's both jump. You look out the windshield to see Ethan and Aiden laughing. "Getting it on stiles?Derek's not going to be happy about you corrupting his sisters innocents" You hear Aiden laugh earning a chuckle from Ethan. Stiles flipped him off making them walk away laughing to go help Scott in the school. "Well now we know we're not going to be interrupted" stiles smiled before you guys returned to your make out session.