Liam imagine

For wonders12
I know this is LONG over due but I hope you like it :)

You were sitting on the cold bathroom floor crying your eyes out. "This can't be happening! I'm only 17" you cried to yourself, hugging your knees to your chest. You heard the front door close making you realize liam stopped over. "Sasha! Where are you" he called from downstairs. You jumped up and looked in the mirror, your eyes were all red and puffy, making it noticeable that you were crying. "I'll be down in a minute!" You yelled to him, hoping your voice wouldn't crack from all the crying. You turned on the tap for the sink and cupped your hands, bringing the cold water to your face. You took a towel and patted your face dry before taking a deep breath and walked downstairs to talk to liam. Once at the bottom of the stairs he ran over to you, "are you ok, it looks like you've been crying" he asked worriedly. "Liam we have to talk" you said grabbing his hand and lead him to the couch. "Your not breaking up with me are you?" His voice now full of sadness. "No, your your probably going to break up with me" you started to cry again. "Now why would I do that?" He sat down beside you and started rubbing your back. "Because I'm-" you started to explain but you got cut off by your brother isaac walking through the door. "Sasha do you wanna come with me and sc-" he stopped talking when he seen you crying. "Why is she crying! What the hell did you do Dunbar!" He yelled at Liam before pulling you into a hug. "I didn't do anything, she was crying when I got here!" He yelled back at your overprotective brother. "Stop it both of you!" You stood up and raised your voice trying to get them to stop yelling at each other. "What is that?" Liam said picking up the stick that accidentally fell out of your pocket. He looked at it in shock not even saying a word as your brother snatched it out of his hands. "I'm going to kill you!" Isaac screamed, jumping towards a still shocked liam. "Isaac get off of him!" You tried to drag him off of Liam who's now wolfed out, trying to defend himself. Finally after getting them off of each other isaac stood up and engulfed you into a hug. "Don't worry Sasha, I'll be here to help you take care of it" "and so will I" Liam butted in. "I don't think so, you've done enough damage already" isaac growled. "You really don't want to break up with me?" You ignored your brothers comment and walked over to liam. "Of course not, I love you and I'm going to love our baby" he gave you a kiss. "I know but were both so young, were only 17" you reminded him. "I know but we'll figure it out together, your the only person I want to be with, and I promise to never let you or the baby down" "I love you Liam" you laid your head on his chest. "I love you to Sasha"