Teen wolf #33 kidnapped- Scott

All four kidnapped ones Dedicated to SixxAM2016

Scott: you were sitting in your room doing an art project for school when you hear a knock on the door. You run down the stairs and open the door to reveal a crying stiles. "Stiles what's wrong?" You asks letting him inside the house. He turns to you wiping the tears off his face. "Nothing, I just needed you to let me in the house" he gives you a wicked smile. "Stiles?" You say taking a step back. "It's not stiles" he replied coldly. You turn around making a run for the door but before you can open it he grabs your arm pulling you back. He hit you over the head with a lamp causing you to back out. When you finally gain conciseness you groan from the pounding headache. You try to move but realize your hands are tied. "Don't bother trying to get out of that, cuz you won't be able to" you hear stiles say walking towards you. "Stiles why are you doing this!?" You cry out. "Because I need to send a message to Scott" he gives you another wicked smile crouching down to your level. "Stiles please just let me go!" You let a few tears fall from your eyes. "Sorry I can't do that" he starts wiping away your tears, his cold empty eyes staring into yours. You turned your head and bit his hand hoping that would get him away from you. "What the hell!" He gets up and slapped you across the face. You let out a small whimper caused by your face stinging from the impact of his hand. He turned around storming out of the room slamming the door behind him.