Garrett imagine for DunbarAddiction

You were sitting outside with your "boyfriend" stiles, Scott and the rest of the pack. You heard your phone ding, notifying you have a message. You read the message before gathering you stuff, you say goodbye to everyone before turning to stiles. "I'll call you later" you give him a kiss. He kisses you back then pulls away, "ok bye" he smiles. You took off in the direction of your car. Once arriving home you get out of the car and round the corner to get to the door. you were pushed up against the wall, lips smashing onto yours. After pulling away you smiled, "I think your playing out your fake relationship with stiles a bit to much" you hear your real boyfriend Garrett say. "It was your idea for me to ask him out" you reminded him. " ya to get close to the pack and earn their trust. but that doesn't mean you have to be kissing him" "I need to convince him it's a real relationship. And that's what people in relation ships do Garrett" you say leaning off of the wall. He just sighed not being able to argue. "are you ready for tonight?" He asks, you look up Into his sparkling blue eyes. "I don't know Garrett, I don't think we should be doing this anymore" you whisper. "What?" He said sounding confused. "Your a hunter Esme, it's your job to kill them" he leaned his head down to your Level. "I know" you push past him and walk into the house. "Go get ready we have to leave in an hour" he flopped into the couch. "Fine" you walk up the stairs to your room to change. You walk into the painted blue room and go to your closet pulling out black skinny jeans and a black jumper. You put on your clothes and walk to your bathroom. After brushing your blonde hair you put it into a side braid. You run down the stairs and walk in front of Garrett. "I'm ready, let's do this" you say grabbing your bow and walking out the door to his car. Once arriving Garrett turns and looks at you, "I love you so much Esme. I'm not sure if I'll ever get the chance to say that agin, so just remember I will always love you" he retches over and pulls you in for a kiss. "I love you to Garrett" you give him a smile. "You ready" he asks looking at how unsure you still are. You take a deep breath before opening the car door. "I'm ready as I'll ever be" you say getting out.

*

You shoot another arrow, this time at Kira. That's when you hear a scream, "Garrett" you whisper to yourself before running off to find him. You run around the corner only to reveal Garrett on the ground. You run to his side falling on your knees. Blood was coming from his mouth, his chest not rising and falling indicating he's now dead. "Garrett no!" You cry grabbing his shirt pulling him closer to you. "I love you" you kiss his forehead before getting up to go back to fight. You end up finding malia with her back turned, knowing she's probably the one who killed Garrett, you decide to kill her first. You aim your bow right ware her heart is. But before you could send the arrow flying someone pulls off the hood of your jumper, revealing you identity. "Esme!?" You hear liam say shocked to see that the attacker is you. You end up running off before Liam could catch you. As you were running you turn your head back to see if anyone was following. That's when you ran into something. You realize it was stiles, he looks at you, seeing the cuts and bruises on your face, that's when his eyes travel down to your bow. He realizes you were part of the murders. He doesn't say anything, he just has a betrayed look on his face. You feel tears running down your face, you push past him running out of sight. You run home as fast as you could, your breathing became heavy and tears are streaming down your face. Once home you run to your room, "I didn't want this! I didn't want any of this!" You screamed throwing a glass vase that was on your table. You start punching holes into your wall, screaming and crying. You move to your bathroom, looking in the mirror. "What have I done!" You punch the mirror, shattering it. You drop to the floor, rocking yourself back and forth, combing your bloody hands through your now messy hair. "They're never going to forgive me." You mumble. "I'm just like my father, a cold hearted killer" you say to yourself letting a few more tears escape your chocolate brown eyes before you shut them, trying your hardest to forget everything.

DunbarAddiction Since all the details you gave me are almost like WallflowerLahey book "He's poison" you should go check it out, it's really good and I'm positive you'll like it!