Derek imagine for ObrienxxLahey

I hope you like it :)

You walked into Derek's loft to see him sitting on the couch with peter. "Hey Mia!" You hear your Derek say as you walk over to the two of them. "Hey babe" you sit in between the two of them and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Well don't you look good today" peter says with a smile on his face earning a growl from Derek. "I always look good" you smirk playing along. "And apparently you always have the same attitude as your brother" he rolls his eyes. "Your just jealous" you laugh. "I'm jealous of Someone but it's not you" he said looking straight at a fuming Derek. "I never realized how pretty your green eyes are" he smiled moving closer to you. "Thanks, you have nice eyes to" you admitted. Derek jumped off of the couch, moving to the other side of the room in a rage. "Derek what's wrong?" You get up and start making your way towards him. "Your flirting with my uncle!" He screams at you. "What!? No I'm not!" You yell right back. "I'm just gonna go" peter says walking out the room. "Yes you are! If you want to be with him then go right ahead" he slammed his fist into the wall. "Just because I said his eyes are nice does not mean I want to be with him! And right now I don't want to be with you either!" "Then get out!" He screamed turning around, his eyes a cold icy blue and his fangs showing. You step back a little frightened before storming out of the loft. You get in your car and drive home, you walk into the house and hear Your brother and Scott in the living room. You try your hardest to get to your room with out either of them noticing you. "Mia! Come here please!" You hear stiles yell. You sigh and make your way to the living room. "What do you want stiles?" You say standing in the door way. "What happened?" he asks with a concerned look in his face. "Why would you think something's wrong?" "Scott can smell emotions remember". "Stupid werewolves" you mutter to yourself. "Hey" Scott said sounding a little hurt. "I didn't mean you Scott, your like my little brother" you walk over and sit on the couch. That's when you hear a knock on the door. You waited a second for stiles to go see who it is but of course he didn't. You groan and get up, "oh don't worry stiles I'll get it" you grumble walking over to see who it is. You open the door to see a sad looking Derek. You step outside and close the door behind you. "Did you come here to accuse me of flirting with your uncle again?" You said crossing your arms over your chest still pretty mad. "No, I came to say I'm sorry" he looked at you with tears in his eyes. You raised an eyebrow, shocked he actually said he was sorry. "It's fine Derek I forgive you" your anger faded after seeing him cry. "No it's not, I should never have got that angry. I could have hurt you" his voice cracked, probably from crying. "But you didn't" you hugged him, he placed his head in the crook of your neck. "I love you Derek" "I love you to Mia" he said giving you a kiss.