Stiles imagine for WallflowerLahey

Hope you like it! :)

You, your sister and your friends we're trying to save Lydia from the Nogitsune when everything backfired. Turns out the ONI now belong to to him. You and Allison had your bows as those were your weapons you's were trained with. "Charlie! Watch out!" You hear Allison yell to you. You ducked right before a sward sliced your head off. You look up to see an arrow stuck in the ONI and killed it. You turn to Allison to ask how she killed it. Right at that moment you see an ONI's sward go right through her before it vanished. "Allison!" You scream running and catching her before she fell. You laid her head in your lap, looking down to see her hand covered in blood. "I love you" she said. "Allison, your gonna be ok, it's going to be ok" you try to reassure her and also your self. But she shakes her head no, "no Allison! You can't leave me!" You cry gripping onto her tighter. "It's ok, I'm in the arms of my amazing sister. The best sister anyone could ask for" she starts crying with you. "And I will always love you." She reaches up and wipes of a couple of your tears. "You need to tell dad!" She starts off but passes away before she could Finnish. "No!" You cry out hugging her one last time.

Funeral

It's been a month since Allison's death, and no body's taking it to well. Your taking it the hardest tho, all you do Is stay in your room and ignore everyone. Today's the funeral and everyone showed up. "Charlie, would you like to say a few words?" The minister asks. You walk to the front "Allison was the best sister, daughter, girlfriend and friend someone could ask for. She always put other peoples needs ahead of her own, and was always there when you needed her. She was born a warrior and died a warrior. And she will never be forgotten." You said trying not to break down before walking back to stand beside your father. After the funeral you were walking to your truck. "Charlie!" You turn your head to see stiles. "We need to talk about this!" He said standing in front of you. "Stiles I don't feel like talking you anyone right now!" You cried and ran to your truck.

1 week after the funeral

You were walking down the hall way to your next class when you seen stiles at his locker. You turned the corner trying to avoid him but ended up bumping into Scott. "Charlie why are you avoiding stiles?" He asks looking into your golden brown eyes. "Because" you say not wanting to tell him the truth. "please tell me" he begged. "Because Part of me knows it wasn't actually him that killed Allison, but another part of me doesn't trust him anymore! I'm worried that he's going to hurt me..." You finally let it out. "You know he would never hurt you" Scott says. "It feels like I don't even know him anymore.... Just please keep you distance, it's all I ask" you say before walking to class not knowing that stiles overheard everything you just said.