Derek imagine for Angelsugar69

Sorry it took so long! And that it really sucks

His POV
I was sitting in my loft with Peter waiting for Scott, isaac and stiles to hurry up and get here. Finally after about ten minutes of being late I hear stiles jeep pull up. The three of them got out and walked inside laughing about something. "Your late" I say jumping in front of them making Stiles jump in fear. "Why do you do that!?" He yelled waving his hands around in a jittery way. "Why are even you here?" I retort back hoping to shut him up. "Because Scott's my best friend" he said proudly, patting Scott on the back. "Besides, do you think I wanna put up with your werewolf ass all day? Because I really don't" he starts to get defensive when I hear another car pull in. My head snapping in the direction of the door, "who's here?" I ask the three boys who are now sitting on my couch. "Y/n, stiles' sister" Scott said turning his head back to the t.v. "There's two of you!?" I asked stiles shocked that there's another him. All stiles did was shrug his shoulders, his eyes never leaving the t.v. That's when I heard the loft door slide open, revealing the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She had long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and a freckle right above her left eyebrow. "Hi I'm y/n, stiles sister" she said extending her hand. "Derek" I smiled shaking her hand. For some reason I feel like I've known her my whole life. "Well it's Nice to finally meet you Derek" she smiled then walked over to stiles. "Are we gonna work out now" isaac asks getting up off the couch and walking over to do pull ups. "Ya I'm ready" Scott and y/n says and starts doing push-ups while stiles just sits on the couch. "Stiles stop being so lazy and come work out!" Y/n yelled. "Fineeee" he says walking over and doing push-ups beside Scott. "Derek! Get over here" peter yells to me. I walk over to where he's sitting on the stairs. "What do you want?" I spit out, "you keep staring at her" he tells me. "No I'm not!" I get defensive. "Remember when your mother told you when you find your mate you'll know?" "Ya..." I say not catching on to what he's saying. "Well?" He said pointing to y/n. "Oh!" I say finally catching on to what he's getting at. "Derek! Come work out with me!" Y/n yells, "there's your chance so take it!" Peter says ushering me over to her.