Aiden/Brett imagine for ObrienDiamond

I'm sorry if it sucks

You and Aiden were in the car on your way to save your sister Lydia from the Nogitsune. "You have to promise me something" you say to him, not taking your eyes off the road. Out the corner of your eye you could see him turn his head to look at you. "You Have to promise me that if something happens to me, you have to keep fighting". He nods his head understanding that the only thing that matters to you is Lydia's safety. "You have to promise me the same thing tho" he puts a hand on your lap. Your heart started to race at the thought of anything happening to him, you just nodded your head not wanting to risk your voice becoming shaky from worry. Once arriving you pull up beside stiles jeep and hop out the car. "Here you can use one of my bows Ronnie" Allison hands you one of her bows. "Thanks Alli" you smile. "Ok let's go" you hear Scott say before running in to fight. "Aiden wait" you say grabbing onto his arm and pulling him back. Before he could say anything you reach up and wrap your arms around his neck giving him a passionate kiss. "I love you" you say pulling away from the kiss. "I love you to" he smiled before intertwining his fingers with yours as you guys run after the pack to help save your sister.

*
"Aiden!" You scream as he pulled the ONI's blade out of his stomach. His ice cold blue eyes fading into his normal ones. He drops to the ground as you rush towards him, "no, you promised me you'd keep fighting" he whispered. "Allison!" You heard Scott scream. You snapped your head up to see all the ONI disappear and Scott catching her before she fell. You dropped Allison's bow, leaning down to place a kiss on Aiden's head. "I love you Ronnie" was the last thing he said before his eyes closed and he took his last breath. You looked over to see Scott holding Allison's lifeless body close. You laid your head on Aiden's and cried out for the loss of your boyfriend and best friend.

*
Today was the day of Allison's funeral, the whole pack and her father was there. You sat in between Scott and Lydia, gripping on to both of their hands tightly. Everyone cried as mr.Argent said his goodbyes. "Ronnie, it's your turn to say goodbye" Mr.Argent said taking your had and leading you up to Allison's coffin. "I wish I had the chance to say this to you before everything happened. You were more than my best friend Allison, you were like my sister. You came into this world a warrior and you went out a warrior. I will never forget you" Said tears streaming down your face. "I love you Allison" you placed a rose on the coffin and walked back to your seat. After everyone said there goodbyes, it was time to leave. You walked back to your car with Lydia and went home to try and get some sleep. The next day was Aiden's funeral, everyone in the pack had shown up. "Can you come up with me?" Ethan asked. You nodded your head, knowing he needed comfort you held his and and walked with him, tears escaping you eyes. You let him say his goodbyes first, rubbing his back in tempts to sooth him. After he finished, you bet down and put a rose on the freshly filled in grave. "I love you Aiden, I always have and I always will" you let a few more tears escape your eyes. After everyone left, you stayed with ethan sitting at the foot of the grave trying to give him some comfort.

*
You were sitting on the bleachers between malia and Lydia watching the lacrosse scrimmage against devenford prep. "Go Liam!" You cheer while malia cheers for stiles and Lydia for Scott. That's when you seen liam, Brett and Garrett collide
Into each other. "Oh my god!" You hear Lydia say jumping up out of her seat. "What are they saying" you ask malia as you see brett being taken off the field. "Something about Brett" she tried to focus her hearing. You see Scott run off the field probably to go and see Brett. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go see Scott" you tell the two girls while jumping off the bleachers and running towards the locker room. Once entering you see Garret's girlfriend violet trying to choke Scott with a burning rope. He grabs the rope and pushed her against the wall. You scan the room and see brett laying on the floor. You rush over to him realizing he's still breathing. "Scott he's still breathing!" You yell to the alpha not really knowing what to do. You run your fingers through Brett's hair trying to relax him as his body starts to shake. You notice a Yellow foam start coming from his mouth. "What the fuck?" You examine the strange substance. That's when you hear stiles run into the locker room. "Stiles! You and Ronnie take Brett to Deaton's" Scott orders while trying to take care of violet. Stiles rushes over and helps you get Brett to the jeep. You hop in the back with him, laying his head in your lap as stiles rushes off to the clinic.

*

"Ronnie help hold him down" stiles says struggling to keep a grip on the tall boy laying on the table. "I'm trying!" You yell at him. "Brett please stop moving" you push on his shoulders as hard as you could, trying to get him to lay back down. But it didn't work, he pushed you, stiles and Derek to the side and jumped off the table. You went flying into a cart of tools Deaton had against the wall. When you look up you see brett now laying on the ground not moving, and peter hale standing In front of him with his eyes glowing blue. "I don't think he's breathing Deaton" you hear stiles say now leaned down beside brett. You rush over, setting Brett's head in your lap, running your fingers through his hair trying to comfort him as Deaton makes the cut on his chest, releasing a puff of yellow powder. Brett starts breathing heavily whispering something. "What's he saying" stiles asks as you lean in closer to hear him. "The sun, the moon, the truth" you repeat what he's saying. "What the hell does that mean" stiles says looking confused. "He's part if satomi's pack" you hear peter inform.

*
You grabbed the last suitcase from Brett's hand and placed it in your car with the others. Slamming the trunk shut you turn around. "Do you have to go?" He asks pulling you into a hug. You didn't say anything, you just nodded your head, breathing in his scent. You pull away and look into his eyes, "I promise you I'll see you again" you said before he leaned in for a kiss. You wrapped you arms around his neck as his hand went to the small of your back pulling you closer. After pulling away you smiled "goodbye brett" you went to turn around but his hand grabbed your arm pulling you back. "You mean for now right" he said cocking an eyebrow. "Goodbye, for now" you laughed giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking to the drivers side of the car. "Bye" he said before you drove off.