#57 He cheats on you-Kol part 2

A lot of you guys wanted a part 2 so here it is. I hope you like it :)

Once you arrived to the boarding you just walked in since your a Salvatore yourself. Technical you are older then Damon and Stefan but since your body's frozen at 17 they think of you more as a little sister. Once you walk through the door  you see Damon and Stefan bickering like usual. "Is there ever a day where you two don't fight?" You ask making them realize your presence. "Y/n, what are you doing here? I thought you were staying at Kol's. And why were you crying?" Stefan asked walking towards you. "Kol cheated on me" you said on the verge of crying again. "What!"Damon yelled snapping the pool stick that was in his hands. "I'm so sorry y/n" Stefan said embracing you in a hug. "I'm gonna kill that prick!" Damon said walking towards the door. "No Damon don't!" You grab his shoulder turning him to face you. He can't just get away with hurting you like that" he said pulling you into a hug. "I know but I still love him" you said as you heard a knock on the door. " I'll get it" Stefan said waking towards the door. When he opened it he came face to face with kol. "I need to talk to y/n" kol told Stefan. "I don't think so" Damon said waking towards him. "No one was asking you dumbass!" Kol retorted. "Do you want me to rip out your heart" Damon threatened. "I dare you to try it" kol growled. "Stop it both of you!" You say getting in between them before they try to kill each other. "What do you want kol?" You say turning your head in his direction. "I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry for what I did. I love you and only you. She meant nothing to me I swear! I don't even know why I did it and I know I can't take it back but if I could I would. Just please forgive me? I don't know what I'd do without you" he rambled. "I love you to" you say before giving him a kiss. "So you forgive me?" He smiled. "I forgive you, but if you cheat on me again I'll dagger you myself" you warned. He smiled and pulled you into a hug giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Make me puke" Damon fake gaged while rolling his eyes and  walking back in the house.

A/n
So I was going to make the ending a lot different, where you don't forgive him that fast but I didn't have enough time. So sorry about that