Teen wolf #34 kidnapped- stiles

you were in the hospital with stiles, Scott, Derek and peter trying to find a way to get Cora and Jennifer out of there without the alpha pack catching you.you guys came up with a plan Derek, stiles, Cora and Jennifer will get out with the ambulance while you, Scott and peter distract the twins. "I don't think that's a good idea y/n" stiles says walking towards you. "Their my brothers, they won't do anything but throw me around a bit. I'll be fine, I can Handel myself stiles." You take his hand in yours to try and reassure him. "Everything will be fine stiles, both peter and I will be there. Nothing's going to happen to her" Scott said putting a hand on stiles shoulder. Stiles nodded while pulling you into a hug. "Just be careful" he whispered in your ear. "I will" you give him a kiss before running out the door with Scott and peter. Once in the hall way the three of you's run and attack the twins. They throw you's into the wall multiple times before you's run into another room trying to find an escape. That's when peter found a laundry shoot. He went down first then Scott right after him, but before you could go down he felt a hand grip your neck. After turning your head you see Kali with a smile on her face. "Where do you think your going" you starts digging her claws into your neck. Before you can let out a scream she covers your mouth and starts dragging you. Once she stopped you opened your eyes and seen Deucalion with his claws on ms. McCall's neck. "Let her go Deucalion!" You yell at him."Well well well look what we have here. Stiles little girlfriend, what a surprise" he smiled. "I'll give you a choice, let her go and keep you, or let you go and keep her" he gave you the option. "I said let her go!" You snarled. "I will, as soon as she does something for me first" he walked off with ms.McCall leaving you with Kali. "Why are you doing this? What good am I to you?" You ask her. "Your stiles girlfriend, and stiles is Scott's best friend" she starts explaining. "You sure I thought the Easter bunny's his best friend" you replied sarcasm clear In you voice. "Nobody likes a smartass" she tightened her grip on your neck. "As long as I have you Scott will show up. Because If something happens to you stiles will never forgive him." She finished her explication. "Now this is probably gonna hurt...a lot" she started cutting down your arm with a scalpel. Smiling as you scream out in pain.