Stiles imagine for dflorez3456

Sorry it took so long

You were driving to the fair cuz your best friend Alison asked you to go. When you showed up she was standing there with Scott. "Hey Delia" she said coming over to you. "Alison, I thought you said this was a group thing!" You yell whispered to her. " it is a group thing" she said pointing in the direction of Scott to see stiles walking towards him. "So by group thing you mean your trying to set me up" you say. "Just give him a chance Delia" she said grabbing your arm and pulling you towards the boys. "Stiles meet Delia, Delia meet stiles" she said pushing you towards him. You accidentally fall right into him, he grabbed your shoulders trying to steady you. "You alright?" He asks, "ya I-I'm fine thanks" you stutter. "Your welcome" he smiled, that's when you heard Scott and Alison laughing. You turned around to look at them "what's so funny!" You ask. "Oh nothing" the say in union, "who wants to go on a ride!" Scott yells. "Let's go on the boat of love!"
Allison says grabbing Scott's hand. "Guys what about us!" Stiles calls after them. "Go on it with Delia!" Scott yells back going to stand inline. "Did you want to?" Stiles asked looking at me. "Ya sure" You smiled walking towards Scott and Alison. Once getting off the ride the four of you's decide to go get something to eat. "Who what's what" Scott asks, "pizza! You and stiles say at the same time. The two of you's laugh while Scott and Allison Shake their heads giggling at the two of you. "Delia I need to talk to you" Allison said pulling you away from the two boys. "So what do you think of stiles?" She asks. "I like him, he's really funny" you smiled. "Yay! I knew you'd like him!" She said hugging you. "Got the pizza" Scott and stiles say walking over. "I hope Scott was right for what you like on your pizza" stiles says handing you a personal pizza box. "Oh! Thanks stiles, how much do I owe you?" You ask taking out some money. "You don't owe me anything it's fine" he smiled as you guys all walked over to a table to eat. "Thanks" you said taking a seat beside him. "Delia do you wanna go on the ferris wheel?" Stiles asks you after you guys finished eating. "Ya sure" you got up and started to walk toward the line up. "Have fun you's to!" You hear Scott yell. After getting on the ride you start to panic when your closed to the top. "What's wrong Delia!" Stiles asks concern clear in his voice. "I'm kinda scared of heights" you admit. "Just don't think about it" he said grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers. You move closer to him leaning your head on his shoulder "thanks for today, it's been really fun" you said. " it was fun, maybe we can do it again sometime" he said looking at you. "I'd like that" you smiled cuddling up to him, forgetting all about your fear of heights.