Stiles imagine

For Delainey01

You and stiles were on your way to save Scott in Mexico. "Stiles, do you even have any idea of where we're going?" You asked while gazing out the window of his jeep. "Yes Lainey, I've been here before" he replied not taking his eyes off the road. "Just making sure" you sighed, leaning your head against the window. "Why don't you go to sleep for a bit, it's still a couple hours till we arrive" he suggested. You shrugged your shoulders as you sit up, "I'm not really tired" you lied. To be honest you were exhausted, but you wanted to spend as much alone time with stiles as possible. "Ok well what do you wanna do then?" He took his eyes of the road to look at you for a second. "Umm, we could play 20 questions, take our minds off of things" it came out more as a question then an answer. "Ok, what was your first kiss like?" He decided to start. "Oh shit! It was horrible!" You started laughing at the memory. "It couldn't have been that bad" he started laughing with you. "Just picture a red headed kid with braces" you started explaining through you fit of laughter. "Oh I like where this is going" he said before you could Finnish. "It gets even worse!" You Exclaimed. "Well keep going!" He urged you to continue. "My lip got caught in his braces! It was swollen for a week, It was so bad!" You said in between laughs. He bursts out laughing again, "no way! That's hilarious! Usually you could say it could have been worse, but in your case I don't know if it could" a smile spread across his face. You smile at the thought of him being happy. A yawn escaped your parted lips as you lean your back against the window. He looks over at you really fast before turning his eyes back to the dark road once again. "Thought you weren't tired" he raises an eyebrow. "I'm not" you scoffed, he sighed before pulling over to the side of the road. He puts the jeep in park and turns in his seat to face you. "Stiles what are you-" "just let me talk for a minute please. I need to say this now before we get there and there's no time" he said in rush. You just nodded your head. He sighed and moved a piece of hair behind your ear. "I don't want you getting hurt out there. Promise me your going to be safe, I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you" he stared into your eyes. "If you promise me the same" you took his hand into yours. "I love you Lainey" "I love you to stiles" you smiled As he leaned in for a kiss. His soft lips pressed against yours, moving them in sync with his. He pulled away and a smile was plastered on both of your faces. "Now please get some sleep" he pleaded. "Ok I will but wake me in half an hour" you finally agreed. "Good night Lainey" he placed a kiss on your forehead before putting the jeep back in drive and was back on the road. Another yawn escaped your lips as you got in a comfy position, and leaned your head against the window. You shut your eyes, thinking about what stiles just said. After 5 minutes you drift off to sleep.