Void stiles/Stiles imagine

For GiuliaCampora

You were walking down the street with Lydia after getting a coffee. "So, have you thought about telling stiles yet?" She questioned you after taking a sip of the steaming coffee in her hand. You sighed "I don't know Lydia, he's my best friend, I don't wanna mess that up if he doesn't feel the same way" you explained your reason for not wanting to tell stiles your In love with him. She gasped, bringing her free hand up to where her heart is. "I though I was your best friend.." She joked. "Your my best friend to" you laughed, and gave her a side hug. She laughed with you, "but back to the serious subject, just tell him! I know he likes you to" she smiled. "Oh and how do you know?" You raised an eyebrow, not believing her that he likes you back. "Because I just do" she shrugged her shoulders. You giggled at the red head, who thought she knew everything about boys. But let's be honest here, Lydia's all most always right about boys. "I'm telling you Giulia he likes you! So suck it up and tell him!" She practically demanded. "Ok ok, geez Lydia calm down" you raised your hands in defeat. "Good" she sounded proud that she finally convinced you, a smile on her face. You guys turned the corner, now on your street. You felt a couple droplets of rain fall on your head. "Great, now we're gonna get all wet!" Lydia shrieked from beside you as you's picked up your pace into a Jog. It started to pour, causing your guys makeup to run down your faces. You could hear the click of Lydia's heals hitting the wet pavement with every step she took. "Just run!" You laughed, grabbing her hand pulling her along, making her speed up. You's finally made it to your place, going straight into the garage to get out of the cold rain. You started laughing uncontrollably once seeing the mascara running down her face. She looked at you with a smile on her face, clearly trying to hold in a laugh. "You look like a raccoon!" You clutched your stomach from laughing so hard. It's weird to see Lydia not looking like perfection. "I'm not the only one" she started laughing as well, not being able to hold it in any longer. You stopped laughing and looked in the mirror of her parked car. You had black circles around your eyes, and strands of your wet hair sticking to your face. You couldn't help it you had to laugh, to be honest you looked crazy. "I should probably get going" she walked to the drivers side of her car and opened the door. "Ok call me later?" "Of course, I wanna know how things go with stiles" she smiled before saying goodbye and drove off. You walked into the house, placing your now cold coffee on the counter before heading to the bathroom. You grabbed a cloth and put it under the running water, and wiped off all the makeup. You ran your fingers through your wet hair, putting it up into a bun, before turning out the lights and walking down the hall to your room. You opened your door and flicked on the lights, you screamed and jumped back causing you to fall, when you seen a figure sitting on your bed. "Wow calm down it's just me" you heard a familiar voice getting closer to you. "Stiles what the hell! How did you even get in here!?" You yelled as you got up, now standing face to face with him. "I just had to see you" he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers with his own. You looked at your laced fingers and back up at him in confusion. "Ok and why is that?" You questioned him, never taking your eyes away from his brown ones. "So I could do this" he smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Your heart started to pound in Your chest at the thought of his lips pressed to yours. He pulled you in closer, wrapping his arms around your waist, yours wrapping around his neck, fingers playing with his hair. He moved his hands to the back of your thighs as a signal to jump, you wrapped legs around his waist as he carried you to your bed never breaking the kiss. He laid you down and climbed on top of you, holding up his weight with his forearms. He moved his lips to your collar bone, leaving visible love bites. After leaving a big enough mark he looked up at you and smiled "I love you Giulia" he said leaning in to kiss you on the lips. "Wait, what did you just call me" you said pulling away from him in confusion. "Giulia, that is your name isn't it" he laughed before leaning in for another kiss. But instead you pushed him onto the floor, landing with a bang. "What the hell, why did you do that" he snapped. "Stiles never calls me by my name" you informed, while looking around the room for a way out. An evil smirk spread a cross his face, "honestly, I didn't expect you to figure it out that quick" he laughed while standing up. "I think we should just continue what we were doing. We both know your in love with stiles and want the same in return, but that's never going to happen. But, this is stiles body, so it's a win for both of us" he suggested as he crawled back over to you, in attempt to kiss you again. You were about to protest until he screamed out in pain, falling back into the floor. You looked up to see stiles standing there with his bat. We walked over the the Nogitsune and started hitting him with it over and over again in rage. The Nogitsune laughed as blood started coming out of his mouth, "is that all you got?" He mocked. Before stiles have him one more hard hit to the head causing him to go unconscious. He grabbed out the chains from his bag and tied him up, sending a text to Scott. He put his phone back in his packet before rushing over to your figure still on the bed. "Are you ok Jules?" He asked very concerned. "Ya I'm fine" you hugged him. "This is probably a bad time to say this but I heard what he said, and I just wanted you to Know I love you to" you placed a kiss on your head, putting his arms around you to hug you back. You had the biggest smile on your face knowing that the boy you've been in love with for years loves you back. "And don't worry about him, Scott's coming to take him, they figured out a way to get rid of him for good" he pushed away a few strands of hair that fell out of the bun. He looked into your eyes before leaning in for a kiss, you kissed him back, your lips moving in perfect sync. That's when Scott and isaac came bursting through your door coming to a stop when they noticed you and stiles. "Um we're just going to take him and let you's get back to that" Scott said pointing to tied up body on the floor. You blushed and nodded your head as they picked up the still unconscious Nogitsune and carried him out. "So, do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend" stiles scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I'd love to" you smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

Is it just me or does stiles remind you of kol with the bat...? But anyways I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I've been really busy! But I'm gonna try my hardest to get an Imagine done every day or two. I hope you have a lovely day :)