Damon imagine

For Delainey01
I'm really sorry it's so short, and that it sucks. But I hope you like it :)

You were walking out of the mystic grill, on your way back to the boarding house, which you were told not to go back tonight. Katherine's back in town and Damon told you to stay away, knowing she was gonna try something like always. But you weren't just gonna sit around while the bitch might try and kill him. As you got to the drive way you could hear things being smashed, you speed into the house to see Katherine throwing Damon into the wall. She broke off a leg on the wooden chair and ran towards him. You raced over to her a pinned her to the walk by the throat. "I wouldn't even try that Katherine" you tightened the grip around her throat. "Lainey, I wasn't expecting you to show up" she sounded a little scared, probably because of the fact you were 200 years older then her, making you stronger. "I suggest you get the hell out of town before I drive this right through your ice cold heart" you threatened, pushing the wooden leg into her skin. "Fine, I know where I'm not wanted" she smiled before taking off through the door. You smiled to your self, pleased with how easy it is to get rid of her. You ran over to Damon groaning in pain on the ground. "I thought I told you to stay away from here!" He yelled at you while getting up. "If it wasn't for me you'd be dead" you scoffed. "You could have gotten hurt" he got closer to you. "Your worrying about me? I'm the one who's been by your side since 1864! I'm 700 years old Damon! I can take care of myself!" You screamed in his face and walked passed him to Grab the bottle of Bourbon. "Exactly, I've known you since 1864, Obviously i don't want anything happening to you" he followed you. "Why do you care so much?! You never did before" you took a swig of the bottle. "Of course I care, I've always cared!" He defended. "Why? Why do you care so much?" "Because I'm In love with you!" His hand moved to the back of your neck, pulling you closer, You felt his lips pressed to yours. You kissed him back, you lips moving in perfect sync with his. He pulled away and brushed your cheek with his finger "I love you Lainey, I always have, and I always will" he stared into your green eyes. "I love you to Damon" you smiled before leaning in for another kiss, he gripped the back of your thighs, as indication to jump. You wrapped your legs around him, not breaking the kiss. "I've waited 151 years for this" he smiled before bringing you to his room.