Positives and negatives of being a twin

A lot of people have been asking me about being a twin... So here's some positives and negatives of having a twin, and a story about how we creeped out our teacher

Positives
-you always have someone to hangout with
-they've always got your back
-you have someone who understands you
-you can mess around and prank people
-have someone to play fight with

Negatives
- To a lot of people you ain't an individual to them, your always known as "One of the twins"
-people always compare you
-Always competing to see what ones better
-People always having a favourite between the two
-After being together all the time it's weird when your twins not around
-if one of us gets In trouble or gets grounded for the night so does the other one, even if they didn't do anything. (Idk if that happened to other twins, but that happened to me a lot)

We both had the same English class, and the teacher decided to put me at the front right, and him at the back left of the room so we couldn't talk to each other. The teacher gave the class a new project to create a plot and draw a main character for story we had to write. We could write the story on anything that we wanted, after the half an hour that we had to Finnish was up the teacher came around to check everyone's character and plot. He checked my brothers and after making his way around the room he got to me. After looking at my drawing and reading my plot he had a shocked expression on his face. Turns out mine and my twins drawings and even the plot for our stories we almost identical with out having any communication. After that the teacher always commented about how creepy he thought twins were.

So here's a few questions for you guys to answer
-would you want a twin? If so would you want a male twin or a female twin? Be identical or not?

If you are a twin are you the same gender? Are you identical? What do you like and dislike about being a twin?