Jackson imagine for Gabbycheer

Hope you like it :)

You were sleeping over at your boyfriend Jackson's house, since his parents are gone for a week. You kept rolling around not being able to get comfy. You turned over and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. 2:47 am, glowed in big red numbers. You groaned and closed your eyes hoping to get a bit of sleep before school. Just as you were about to drift off you heard Jackson mumbling. You turned your head in his direction, attempting to hear him better. He didn't say anything this time, he just laughed causing you to laugh yourself. You leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips before placing your head back on your pillow. "Mmm Lydia" he said causing your eyes to open before sitting up. "What the hell did you just say!" You said loud enough to wake him up. "What's wrong!" He said jumping up and out of the bed. "What the hell were you dreaming about Jackson?" You said in a pissed off tone. "I uh I don't remember" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Well how about I refresh your memory. You were dreaming about Lydia!" You threw your pillow at him, grabbing your stuff off his floor. You walked passed him and out his bedroom door walking down the hallway to his staircase. "Gabby wait!" He yelled running after you but you ignored him. After putting on your shoes, you walk towards the front door only to see Jackson standing in the way. "Move Jackson" "no please just stay! I'm sorry!" He pleads. You shake your head walking around him to get to the door. Turning the handle and opening it, he grabs your arm making you unable to walk out. "Jackson, just leave me alone" you pull your arm free of his grip and walked out the door, shutting it behind you.

*

The next day at school you tried dodging Jackson as much as possible. You were successful up until last class. You two had science together, and to make matters worse he was your lab partner. You walked into the science room with your head down. You sat at your desk, placing your bag at your feet. "Maybe he's not here today" you thought to yourself, but you knew it was to good to be true. That's when you felt someone sit next to you. "Listen I'm sorry about last night" you heard the all to familiar voice say. "What ever Jackson" you say while doodling in your notepad. "I mean it, It was a dream. I can't control them..." He said placing his hand over yours. You take a deep breath realizing how childish your being. You turn to him "I know I'm sorry" "I'm sorry to, I love you Gabby" he said leaning in for a kiss. "No kissing in class! I'll see you both in detention" You hear Harrison yell causing ever one to look at the to of you. You blushed and hid your face in your hands. "At least we can make out there" he whispers in your ear, causing you to smile.