Teen wolf #19 First time He tells you he loves you

Dedicated to JCKennedy2
I know it sucks but I hope you like it
:)

Scott: It's pitch black outside and your driving back home from Derek's old house. "Damn it's creepy out here at night" you think to yourself. You drive a little farther down the road when you see two dogs fighting I the middle of the road. "Shit!" You yell slamming on the breaks trying not to hit them, one of the two get scared and run off in to the woods. The other one stays laying in the middle of the road, you get out your car to see if it's ok. Once your out you hear it whimpering you run towards it seeing it's white fur covered in blood and a big gash on it's side. You run back to the car and grab your phone before returning to the injured dog. You dial Scott's number and wait for him to answer. "Hello" "omg Scott! I don't know what to do the dog it's loosing a lot of blood!" You tell him panicking. "What are you talking about y/n? What dog?" He said sounding confused. "Two dogs were fighting and one ran off but the others bleeding really Bad" you tell him trying to get him to understand. "Ok bring it to Deaton's I'll meet you there" he said before hanging up. You picked up the dog at put it in your car, once arriving at Deaton's Scott grabs the dog from your car and brings him inside and Deaton starts to clean him up. After the dogs all patched up your allowed to go see it. You start petting it and turn your head in Scott's direction. "I think I wanna adopt it" "Are you sure?" He asks walking over to stand beside you. "Ya, I mean he's gonna need someone to take care of him". Turning your head back in his direction you see a big smile on his face. "I love you" he said pulling you into a big hug. "I love you to" you smile in to his chest.