Teen wolf #45 He apologizes after a fight

A/N
OMG THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! This book has 128K views! I'm so happy, You guys are the best! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates lately, I'll be posting a lot of preferences and imagines tomorrow. Please keep reading, voting, commenting and following! Also, If anyone has any preference request please message me In stead of leaving a comment. I'm a very forgetful person and I'm probably going to forget what you wanted. If you guys want me to add a guy I didn't put in a specific preferences I've already done, and future preferences, please tell me and I'll write one for them.

Scott: "you were just flirting with Allison! I can't do this anymore Scott!" You screamed. "No I wasn't! Stop being so dramatic all the time y/n" he screamed right back at you. You completely lost it after he said that. You ran up the stairs to your shared bedroom, you grabbed some clothes and threw them into your bag. You walked out of the bedroom and went down the stairs. He looked at the bag and back at you in confusion. "What are you doing!" He asked following you as you walked passed him to get to the door. You turn the knob and open it. "I'm leaving" you said walking out and shutting the door behind you before he could say anything else. You went to your best friends house and immediately fell asleep. Hours later you were lightly shaken awake. You turn over to see Scott laying beside you with a smile in his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was flirting with her. But you know I love you, not her, you" he said giving you a kiss. You nodded and kissed him back, you got out of bed and thanked your friend. You guys walked to your car so you could go home.

Stiles: Usually you could handle his sarcastic personality, but today that was a total different story. "Would you just be quite stiles! Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time! It gets in my nerves!" You completely regretted it right after saying it. His expression turning from hurt to really pissed off in a matter of seconds. "Fine! I won't say anything to you at all, you know since I'm ALWAYS sarcastic and it annoys you so much!" He yells before walking out the door, slamming it behind him. You sighed and walked over to the couch, flopping down and closing your eyes and started thinking. You didn't realize how much Time had passed until you heard stiles walk in. He sat on the couch not saying anything. You sit up and look at him, "what are you doing?" You ask. He looks at you and turns his head not saying a word. You groan and get up from the couch making your way over to him. You sit in his lap facing him. "I'm sorry" you nuzzle your head into the crook of his neck. He sighed and started playing with your hair. "I'm the one who should be apologizing, I know I can be annoying" he said sadness evident in his voice. You snap your head up, looking him straight in the eyes. "Your not annoying stiles, I had a headache and I was taking it out on you. I shouldn't have done that, I love you" "I love you to" he said giving you a passionate kiss.

Derek: You locked yourself in the bathroom, him standing on the other side of the door. "Y/n, please open the door" he begged. You didn't move from your spot on the floor, letting tears fall from your eyes. After calming down you get up and walk over to the sink. Looking in the mirror you see the puffiness of your face. You sighed and turned on the tap. You leaned down, splashing water into your face to rid of most of the redness caused by your crying. You grab a towel and dry your face before heading to the door. You open the door, to reveal Derek leaning against the wall with his head in his hands. Once realizing you had open the door he shot up, quickly moving towards you and wrapping is arms around you. "I'm so sorry" he pulled you closer. "It's ok, can we just go to bed and talk about it later" you ask. He just nodded and pulled you towards the bed.

Brett: when you and Brett fought it got really ugly, really fast. "Would you shut the hell up!" He screamed, slamming his fists on the table, his eyes turning golden. You jump back, a little frightened of him. He stared at you with pure anger in his eyes before turning for the door. "Brett, wait!" You ran after him. He walked out, slamming the door in your face.
You slid down the door, tears streaming down your face. After ten minutes went by you decided to head to bed, exhausted from all the fighting. Hours later you felt the bed dip, and the all to familiar body press against your back. His long legs entangling with your own. "Y/n?" You hear him say, you could feel his hot breath on the back of your neck. "I know your awake. Please just say something, I'm really sorry" he said, his voice sounding as if he was about to cry. You turn around and look into his puffy red eyes. "I'm sorry to, I didn't help the situation either" you admitted. "I love you" he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. "I love you to talbot" you say before drifting off back to sleep.