Garrett imagine for WallflowerLahey

You were sitting in your car with your boyfriend Garrett before his lacrosse game. "I'll see you after the game" he said giving you a kiss before getting out of the car and walking off to the locker room. You got out of the car and started to make your way up the car park when you felt an arm slide around your waist. You turned your head to see Brett with a smile on his face. "Hey Charlie" he smirked turning you around and lead you back to your car. Once you's got there he pulled you in for a kiss. You kissed him back for a couple seconds then pulled away remembering you's are in public. "Brett what are you doing? What if Someone sees us" you said putting a hand on his chest to try and keep some distance. "No ones even out here" he laughed thinking your over reacting. "But someone could come out" you said matter-of-factly. "Ok fine. I'll stop by your place after your idiot of a boyfriend leaves" he says giving you one last kiss before walking off to the lacrosse field. You waited a couple minutes before making your way to watch the game. You sat between Lydia and Malia "what took you so long?" Lidia asks turning to face you. "I got a little caught up with something" you said while looking across the field at Brett. "Hey little sister" you hear your brother Scott walking your way. "Hey big bro" you laugh. "The games about to start, and I need you to help watch out for Liam" you nod and he walks away to go play. Near the game Brett collides with Liam and Garrett. You see Scott run over to Liam and make sure he's ok when you notice Brett and Garrett being taken off the field. "Scott said go check on Brett, that he's in trouble" Malia tells you. You get up and run towards the locker room where he's been taken to. You open the door to reveal Garrett standing over Brett trying to kill him. "Garrett! What the hell are you doing!" You scream pushing him away from Brett. He fell into the lockers from you pushing him. "Get out of the way Charlie!" He said sternly. But you didn't move you stood I front of Brett so Garrett couldn't reach him. "Move before I make you!" He yells but you still stood your ground. He grabbed you by the arms flinging you to the other side of the room. That's when you heard a big crash, you looked up to see that your brother threw Garrett onto the lockers causing him to get knocked out. He picked Brett up and bring him to your car. "You drive" you said handing him your keys and hoping in the back with Brett. You laid his head in your lap and ran your figures threw his hair trying to calm him down as Scott sped off to the animal clinic. "I'm so sorry, I can't believe I didn't know he was the one trying to kill all of you" you said trying your hardest not to cry at the sight of Brett in so much pain. "I should have listened to you when you said to breakup with him and go with you. But I'm done with him now and I'm never leaving you" you gave him a kiss and got out of the car to help Scott bring him to Deaton.

You guys should go follow WallflowerLahey and go check out her teen wold book poison! It's awesome!