Stiles imagine

For GiuliaCampora

You and stiles were in his room trying to figure what the Dred doctors want. But like always you guys ended up messing around after a while. You got up off the bed and walked over to his docking station, plugging in your phone you put in Shake it off by Taylor swift. You start dancing around like a mad person, stiles looking at you like your insane. "Come dance with me!" You say to stiles, while grabbing his arm and pulled him off the bed. He smiled before nodding his head in agreement. He started dancing around, getting into the song. "And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off" he belts out the Chorus while waving his hands and shaking his hips. You bursted out laughing, falling to your knees from laughing so hard. Stiles laugh fills the room as he collapsed on the bed. "That was fun" he sat up and stared at you, still laughing on the floor. "You mean that was funny!" You giggled getting up off the floor and moved onto the bed beside him. "You don't tell anybody about this" he pointed a finger at you, trying to have a serious look on his face but failed. "Sure thing" you leaned back onto the bed so you were laying down beside him. He pushes a piece if your hair behind your ear, while staring into your eyes. "I think we should get back to the Dred doctors" you sat back up. "Ya probably" he sighed and got off the bed, walking over to his board. "Ok, what do we already know about them?" He asks. "That they scare the hell out of me" you stated, he laughed. That's when his phone went off, he groans while grabbing it beside his bed and reads the message. "Oh shit" you hear leave his mouth. "What's wrong!" You got off the bed and stood beside him. "Malia's on her way over. I forgot I was supposed to help her study" he said looking at you. "Of course" you scoffed. "What does that supposed to mean" he said in a defensive tone. "Don't you think this is more important then helping her study! Your always with her!" He yelled. "Because she's my girlfriend Giulia!" He yelled right back. "Screw you stiles!" You grabbed your stuff throwing it all into your bag. "What the hells your problem" he grunted. "The problem stiles is that I love you, I love you so much and you don't even realize!" You yelled and took off down his stairs as he stood there speechless. "Giulia! Wait!" You heard him yell as you ran outside to your car. As you were going to open it, a hand slams it back shut. You turn around, your face inches from stiles. "Leave me al-" "I love you to, I've always loved you" he said cutting you off. His lips smash to yours instinctively you kiss him back. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his hand on the small of your back pulling you closer. Your lips move in sync as he deepened the kiss. "What the fuck!" You heard someone say. Pulling away you notice a pissed off looking malia. "I'm gonna kill you!" She screamed trying to attack you. Before she could stiles grabbed her. "Malia stop!" He screamed at her, she stopped thrashing around in his arms. He let her go, but kept his arms ready In case she freaked out again. "What ever, have fun with her" she growled before walking away. "Thanks" you said leaning your head back against the car. "For what?" He sounded confused. "For protecting me" "I'll always protect you" he smiled walking over to you, giving you another kiss.