Stefan imagine for VolleyGrl

Sorry about the wait and that it sucks. But I hope you like it!

"Katerina when we get to the trees you have to run as fast as you can" you whispered to her as you snuck her out of the house. "I don't understand why your helping me" she turned around, now facing you. "Because I don't want to be a hybrid, I never did..." You explained putting your hands on her shoulder to turn her back around, pushing her lightly to keep her moving. "But Niklaus will be mad" she whispers. "Nick can be mad all he wants, as long as he doesn't find you I don't care" you say grabbing her hand to make her walk faster before someone seen you. Once arriving to the woods you came to a stop. "Now remember run as fast as you can, I'll try to keep them busy giving you more time to get away" you say ushering her into the woods before walking back up to the house. Arriving back to the house you walk inside and into klaus's room to see him painting. "Hello nick" you smiled trying to act like nothing happened. "Hello Natalia" he smiled not taking his eyes off of his painting. You walk over to him looking over his shoulder at his painting. "Do you like it?" He asks now looking at you. "It's a wolf" you say examining the beautiful painting. "Ya, I guess I'm a little excited to brake the curse tomorrow" he said going back to work on the painting. "I can see that" you laugh going to sit Down.

* half an hour later

"She's gone!" Your brother elijah runs into the room. Klaus's head snapped up to look at him. "You better not mean Katerina!" He yelled slamming his paint brush down. Elijah didn't say anything, he just kept his head low. "How long has she been gone!" He pinned elijah to the wall, his hand wrapped around his throat. "About half an hour" Elijah says pushing klaus off of him. "Send every one out to look for her!" He demanded. Elijah nodes his head and leaves the room. Klaus turns to you, "what were you doing before you came in here Natalia?" He questions you. "Why does it matter?" You retorted raising an eyebrow. He rushed over to you pinning you to the wall with his hand gripping your throat, like he'd done to elijah seconds ago. "You let her go! I know you done it, You never wanted to be a hybrid! How could you do this to me!" He screamed in your face. "Exactly nick, I never wanted to be a hybrid! So why try and force me!" You yell right back. His face hardened, "I may not be able to force you to be a hybrid, but I can force you to sleep" he said grabbing the dagger off the table beside him. "No! Nick please don't" you beg trying to get out of his tight grip. "To late little sister" he said before impaling you with the dagger.

*

(500 years later)

You open your eyes and sit up to see your sister Rebekah standing beside the coffin your sitting in. "Natalia! Your finally awake!" She yelled wrapping her arms around you hugging you tightly. "Rebekah!" You hug her back. Pulling away you step out of the coffin, looking at your surroundings. "How long have I been daggered?" You ask while looking at her clothes. "About 500 years, come on let's get you washed up and changed into something more appropriate" she grabbed your hand and pulls you through the huge house. "You think my clothes ain't appropriate?" You say shocked. She just laughed and kept walking. She explained about your mother not actually being dead and how she wants to be a family again. After being explained to about everything and getting washed up Rebekah hands you some clothes and pushed you into her room to change. "Bekah there is no way I'm wearing this. I look like a strumpet..." You say while examining how you look in the dress she had you try on. You hear her sigh and she walked in the room. "It's supposed to look like that, that's what people wear now. If you want I can give you jeans and a shirt" she says walking to the closet. She pulls out black skinny jeans and a white tank top handing them to you. "Those are for men" you say holding up the jeans. "They aren't just for men Anymore. Just put them on Natalia" she demanded. "Think I'll stick with the dress" you put the jeans and shirt on her bed. "Fine, we have to go to mothers ball soon anyways". The both of you walk downstairs to be greeted by your brothers. "Well well well if it isn't my favourite little sister" you hear a voice you hadn't heard in a long time. "Kol!" You run to him, giving him a hug. "Elijah!, Finn!" you yell giving both of them a hug as well. "We missed you" they all say in union. That's when you hear someone else enter the room.
"Natalia, your finally awake" you hear from behind you. You spin around in a rage. "500 years klaus! 500 fucking years you left me in that coffin!" You screamed. "I'm sorry, I was angry! Your the one I never thought would turn against me, but it turns out you betrayed me far worse then any of them!" He pointed to the rest of your siblings. You calmed down, thinking of how mean it was to actually betray him like that. "I'm sorry nick" you walked over and gave him a hug.

*
"This ball sucks" kol says from beside you. "Tell me about it" you say taking a sip of your champaign. You turn your head looking around the room for your sister. Instead you caught sight of a handsome Man. He looked at you and started walking in your direction. "Hi I'm Stefan" he smiled. "I'm Natalia" you smiled back at him. "Would you care to dance?" He offered you his hand. "That would be lovely" you put your drink down and let him lead the way. You guys began dancing "your really good at this" you tell him. "I've had a lot of practice" he admitted. "Is your last name Salvatore by any chance?" you asked remembering your brothers bringing up the name Stefan Salvatore a lot. "Ya, I'm guessing you heard about me from your family" he laughed a little. "How did you know I'm a Mikaelson? I only woke up today" you asked a little confused. "Elijah told me" he said while spinning you around. "Would you wanna go and do something with me tomorrow?" He asks looking into your blue eyes. "I'd like that" you smiled. You guys danced through the rest of the night.