Teen wolf #41 What you do when he dies

Thanks for the idea WallflowerLahey

Scott: After Scott's death you were completely heartbroken. You tried to stay strong for the pack. After all he was also their alpha and best friend. You guys tried your hardest to help everyone you could, as you knew that's what Scott would have wanted.

Stiles: you were always a bubbly person that loved to laugh. But after stiles' death you were never yourself. You hated jokes and never laughed that much. Usually if you did it was an act for your friends and family.

Derek: Knowing the pack was like family to Derek, You tried your best to help them out as much as you could.

Brett: You didn't know what to do with your self. Brett meant everything to you. You would wake up in the middle of the night, searching the bed for his warm body. After not feeling him beside you, you cry yourself to sleep realizing you were never going to feel the warmth if his embrace again.

Liam: You ended up spending a lot of time with the pack but especially Scott. Scott was like a big brother to you, and he knew what you were going though because of Allison's death.

Garrett: After Garrett's death, you began taking over his job. Hunting the supernatural, wanting revenge for the death of the love if your life.

Isaac: you left beacon hills, never really talking to anyone from the pack.